Kudos to NSmen families

Re: Kudos to NSmen families

Mockngbrd;1002218 said:
what is her panty color?

51268d1370936633-kudos-nsmen-families-flag.jpg

Not wearing cos no VPL.

I remember falling in love with the Ah Lian selling drinks outside Nee Soon Camp.

The way she called me Ah Bing Ge.....

simi brand?

Oh, the real lao-peng coming liao.... ROOM !!!

Arsenal62 will say his time Israeli-trained, must starched uniform blah blah blah.

He neber say his time he called Ah Kua at Elizabeth Walk $5 only.

ok this one abit tough to guess what colour...

But I am guessing black..goes well with the pink dress..

and THOSE LEGS...

View attachment 51272

I wanna lick those......ahem.

kenntona;1002226 said:

Arsenal62 will say his time Israeli-trained, must starched uniform blah blah blah.

If u go check his NS background, u will find that he really is lao peng Israeli time type, but he lobo mess boy cos he keng.

Boh Keng buay Choot Peng

kenntona;1002226 said:

MW;1002231 said:
If u go check his NS background, u will find that he really is lao peng Israeli time type, but he lobo mess boy cos he keng.

Boh Keng buay Choot Peng

lampa lah...only those in the early 50s kan solid and tough were trained by Israeli.
during my ns days all s'porean trainers liao and yours also s'porean trainers but they become a bit sissy only.
its true cos during our ns days a lot of ppl still talk # and gangsters and late 80s all fading off.

The older you get, the better you were????!!!!

rodders;1002234 said:
The older you get, the better you were????!!!!

cb you lah farking gay!
I meant those in the 50s who served ns long ago were real men can take hardships and abuses......also me think that time a lot of them mati during training also never disclosed.

arsenal62;1002233 said:
lampa lah...only those in the early 50s kan solid and tough were trained by Israeli.
during my ns days all s'porean trainers liao and yours also s'porean trainers but they become a bit sissy only.
its true cos during our ns days a lot of ppl still talk # and gangsters and late 80s all fading off.

fap u la....u talk until u Israeli train, yuan lai ru ci. just like strawberries.

strawberries your ka chng lah.......I want to be also no one believes.......always say me hiong and rough.

arsenal62;1002240 said:
strawberries your ka chng lah.......I want to be also no one believes.......always say me hiong and rough.

actually I haven't met anyone who says their NS not tough.

Even Music and Drama Company people tell me their life tough, everyday need to ballet dance until toes zheng

no u not heong. u not rough. u just slow......

ok u r looking for love. I love u ok? but I really just wanna watch rod fap fap u.

MW;1002241 said:
actually I haven't met anyone who says their NS not tough.

Even Music and Drama Company people tell me their life tough, everyday need to ballet dance until toes zheng

poor rodders.........he top heavy setup so must be very pain. ccb, why am I sympathized a big time gay? pui.

NB lah.......piss off lah. You're always hanging around CV during your NS days sucking commandos' kkj. That practise has carried on till today.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back