Kudos to NSmen families

Re: Kudos to NSmen families

rodders;1002734 said:
A fellow recruit from my company died of heat stroke during my BMT in Tekong. Best thing was the OC thought he keng and kicked him even though that guy had already passed out.

Seriously! Sad!

My platoon mate had a mishap when he was at the top of the jacob's ladder, did a leg split.......after that the whole platoon have to run up and down the ladder until chow PC happy .....

MSportTune;1002738 said:
Seriously! Sad!
Yeah. Another major cock-up by the SAF. We were the first batch to wear the new No. 4 which had this strange rubber lining on the inside which trapped body heat.

NS has so many stories. regardless which batch, which year....
I am glad for NS, taught me many life skills which i use today.

now i look forward to MR, in dec this year.

last time my camp in sungei gedong....sat before book out, Duty CSM will order everyone to clear the choked up drain in D8 with changkols.
now i am a damn good in digging.

Buywellsellwell;1001993 said:
NS is a nightmare for active people. Ippt continues to haunt us..... Not everyone is as fit as MW.

Bro, that's because you didn't get the coveted C2L9 status (or below).... not say I teach one....

MW;1001999 said:
But on a serious note. RBB is right. Why are new NSF's so special nowdays? One word: STRAWBERRIES.

Our generation, by this I am referring to those born in 50s to 70s..NS was tougher but we had to keep quiet, endure it and hope to finish it soon. Recognition was the last thing on our minds. Our 24km road march was within Tekong, SOC was old school jump the knn high like fark low wall, siong like fark, but we still carried on, kao peh kao bu also no use..Corporal or Plt Sgt will whack our GI helmets. Go back complain to father mother, they say..its like this, be a man. And so we book in again and kenna whacked again. ROD liao, we hold our heads high up, we go kopi tiam and boast about how xiong our training was and which PC or Plt Sgt was a CCB...but at the end of the day, we had pride.

NOW?.. we need Ah Boys to Men movies to help STRAWBERRIES understand NS is not a holiday. They need to go see Marina Bay skyline during 24 km road march to see why they doing NS... Their SOC is Sissy Obstacle Course. Their bunks are knn like Club Med.

Times have changed, policemen dun wear shorts liao.

But ask these STRAWBERRIES to take up arms to fight, 1st thing they say will be "Whats in it for me?"

NS? pui!

You forgot to add nowadays got Leticia to help carry bags to MRT station for the gooseberries, blueberries, raspberries, "I don't know how to google for answers so spoon (feed) me" generation....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkgo88io
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back