Kudos to NSmen families

Re: Kudos to NSmen families

I still wanna salute NS men!

I wanna wear my uniform and go whack recruits!

me also want to do the same as mw but the guards will ask me to apply for contractor pass instead. cos they see temasek green #3 and tot that is an outfit for general worker. knn............muahahahaha

kenntona;1002201 said:
Sorry, I cannot post anything here cause I was a SOF.

Errr... they got the uniform for you meh? And how's rapelling down the chopper? Did the chopper lose balance on one side?

I salute SOF!

helicopter couldn't take off...he excused rapelling.

pengful said:
Errr... they got the uniform for you meh? And how's rapelling down the chopper? Did the chopper lose balance on one side?

I salute SOF!

MW said:
helicopter couldn't take off...he excused rapelling.

Piss off lah !! You have no clue what I went thru.....

fk kenn...did he insert? knn pump his seow into u until u so poor thing now. fap fap retention

I didn't believe Ken was SOF so I used my connections to get info...wah he really SOF last time..

our nation got hope..

View attachment 51303

MW;1002670 said:
I didn't believe Ken was SOF so I used my connections to get info...wah he really SOF last time..

our nation got hope..

View attachment 51303

I wanna see how he does his cover and concealment.

You all chee byes !!! War times I will leave you to rot !!!

u fkers never die b4. kenn was in SWAT team as well. I was the china robber.

that's the china robber n his gang of terrorists we infiltrated the swats.

totoseow;1002686 said:
that's the china robber n his gang of terrorists we infiltrated the swats.

who's that faggot on the extreme left?

mojoe;1002215 said:
Yours is a minority I think and good that you have educated him well.

In my last ICT before I MR a few years ago, I had a batch of 1st ICT "boys"... all born in the late 80s. In the past when you f someone, you worry that he will scratch your car. Now, you f someone, he cries and you have to given him a tissue (lucky I have in my pocket).

Last time RTU from exercise was the best thing... never mind how late. Now, they complain why need to do equipment maintenance into the wee hours of the night after RTU... why cannot do in the morning. Pui...

Many people have influence my son in a positive manner and I am blessed by this.

I think in every batch there are bound to have some outliers just like in any organization. If you remember the recruit who tried to swim back to mainland?. Actually, positive thing came out of it that they now have fencing in tekong to prevent that!

I heard not just from my son but from his friends too. One of them who is kind of "weak" whenever I see him is now so muscular and thinking of asking to transfer to Guards from SCS and talking about a career in SAF!

There are teary moments in BMT too where they were given parents' letters halfway through field camp. This only means we are human la and not weak!

As for the experience you have, I still don't think it represents the majority of NS recruits.

A fellow recruit from my company died of heat stroke during my BMT in Tekong. Best thing was the OC thought he keng and kicked him even though that guy had already passed out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back