KW V2 coilover for F10

Re: KW V2 coilover for F10

just return from workshop. double confirm need to insert rubber tube for the spring at the end near the purple ring nut

stress test the car several rounds ... the spring flex and create a "tuck" sound when go up/down slope "fast" ... on straight no issue no matter how quick go over hump

wt_know;1032741 said:
just return from workshop. double confirm need to insert rubber tube for the spring at the end near the purple ring nut

stress test the car several rounds ... the spring flex and create a "tuck" sound when go up/down slope "fast" ... on straight no issue no matter how quick go over hump
U will need a very THICK rubber thick.

wt_know;1032741 said:

So you mean insert rubber tube still have noise? Why only happens on slope leh?

i mean you are right ... need to insert rubber tube at the spring that is near the purple ring nut
will do this in next servicing ... now just live with the tuck sound
only happen when going mscp ... 90% on the road no sound ... steady poon pi pi

i guess when the car is heading up slope ... the rear sustain the most 'stress' and 'flex' when do a sharp turn (idea for ARB? lol)
on even straight road 50/50 weight distribution ... :thumbsup:
shopping mall big turn with a ramp no sound ...

douggie;1032778 said:
So you mean insert rubber tube still have noise? Why only happens on slope leh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Itching for ARB Liao ah? :p

pReTeNd3r;1032829 said:
Itching for ARB Liao ah? :p
+1. Buy buy buy!

Currently only M5 front arb available in the mkt.
Mounting it will cause more suspension movement at the rear cos the front will move less therefore more sound from your rear spring.

yucks ... you just kill my mod virus bug ... lol

Jason8822;1032837 said:
Currently only M5 front arb available in the mkt.
Mounting it will cause more suspension movement at the rear cos the front will move less therefore more sound from your rear spring.

u guys cup corner at 150km/h?....

bringing up this post for discussion

KW V2 got 16 clicks for rebound adjustment.
my current setting is 6 clicks from soft (10 clicks from hard) for front and rear.

i'm thinking to adjust it to 8 clicks from soft for front and 10 clicks from soft for rear.

do you adjust front and rear same rebound or front lower and rear higher rebound?

mine, i do...4 3/16 clicks

wt_know;1047272 said:
bringing up this post for discussion

KW V2 got 16 clicks for rebound adjustment.
my current setting is 6 clicks from soft (10 clicks from hard) for front and rear.

i'm thinking to adjust it to 8 clicks from soft for front and 10 clicks from soft for rear.

do you adjust front and rear same rebound or front lower and rear higher rebound?

When you adjust front vs rear rebound - you are influencing under steer vs over steer .... Depends on your driving style.

watknow cup corner @ 162km/h

rear higher rebound than front = under steer?

Red_Bean_Bun;1047277 said:
When you adjust front vs rear rebound - you are influencing under steer vs over steer .... Depends on your driving style.

If front harder - oversteer. more responsive, less diving on braking .....

If rear harder - understeer, safer, less ducking on take off .....

wt_know;1047294 said:
rear higher rebound than front = under steer?

If i super cheapo, can i only change suspension for rear cos i feel that my front still ok ?

piss off lar.....Jason!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvipbeauty

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back