Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

Re: Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

Maser GTS , then the spare change gets BMW X6 4.4L Twin Turbo

I vote for the LP560 or Scud for sure. different league from the Maser.

GTs - 475k
lp560 - 838k base price
f430 - 800k
scud - got money no car....all sold out leow.

nobody in the right mind with the right money will choose between a GTs and a LP560.....if i hv that kind of money....i will compare a full blown 560 vs a 599...if i think the 430 is old.

totoseow;366498 said:
GTs - 475k
lp560 - 838k base price
f430 - 800k
scud - got money no car....all sold out leow.

nobody in the right mind with the right money will choose between a GTs and a LP560.....if i hv that kind of money....i will compare a full blown 560 vs a 599...if i think the 430 is old.

So, Lambo and F430 are in similar range.

One observation, lately, I have seen more and more Lambo than Ferrari on Singapore roads, seems in trend now.

im undecided also...

5103Batmobile.jpg

or this?

kruze.jpg

or this...

batmobile1.jpg

or should i just get GTs?

bbr148b-duo800art.jpg

no the ferrari n lambo price range infact not in the same league...

the gallardos hv an average OMV of about 240 to 250k....its a V10 dun forget. the 430 is a V8 with a omv of 190 to low 200s.

lambo profit margin is lower than ferrari.

lambo has lot lesser retention value....a 2 yr old gallardo can be had for low 600s. brand new 800k. thats 200k loss. a 2 yr old f430 is still closer to mid 600s. brand new was high 700s 2yrs back.

u see more lambo bcos many lelong now....there r 30 used lambos in the mkt now. beat that.

but i can tell u eurosports service is way better than hong seh.....n thats why most ppl go to lambo now. u can buy a used car cheap...n u hv good service. whats not to like?

So much money.. Can buy Exige, E93, Alphard, Wrangler, S350.

totoseow;366578 said:

the gallardos hv an average OMV of about 240 to 250k....its a V10 dun forget. the 430 is a V8 with a omv of 190 to low 200s.

lambo has lot lesser retention value....a 2 yr old gallardo can be had for low 600s. brand new 800k. thats 200k loss. a 2 yr old f430 is still closer to mid 600s. brand new was high 700s 2yrs back.

u see more lambo bcos many lelong now....there r 30 used lambos in the mkt now. beat that.

but i can tell u eurosports service is way better than hong seh.....n thats why most ppl go to lambo now. u can buy a used car cheap...n u hv good service. whats not to like?

so when do i see the G-Superleggera of yours?

Rastaman;366383 said:
Maser ..only becoz it's more pratical to drive daily !

+10.

but why buy GTS leh? GT can liao wat.. that extra BHP from the GTS, just DMS the 4.2 L GT, will be close to GTS liao. Exhaust Sound factor? throw in the TUbi on 4.2L, GTS no fight. Rims looks fierce? Change the 4.2L ones to 20" DPE S20.

For a person considering LP560, you missed the point !

In similar context ,didn't centu say that no need Boxster S, Boxster good enough. hmmm

So if it was really a question on being realistic, BMW 650i is also not too shabby already and sits 4, with mods ... OMG. So .....I reckon it is a question on which is more desirable to the masses. And for that he aims to compare of course the newest and latest coupe from Maserati which is the GTS

Hope that answers your question as to why.....

Allan;366710 said:
And for that he aims to compare of course the newest and latest coupe from Maserati which is the GTS

Why would one want to compare a car that is not in town and never been test driven before here? I guess as of todate in Sg context, ppl oni hear how the GTS sounds... and 4.2L GT with Tubi sounds way louder n sweater than stock GTS. IMO.

totoseow;366578 said:

Seriously for these kinda $$$ cars, the level of service from the AD would be a factor in determining the choice of model ar?

Well, they are quite competing models so I guess yes but not an absolute determinant..

Another vote for the LP560-4

Well, unless on your nights out, you usually bring more than one girl home eg. you prefer a threesome or something, and don't really want the chicks to be sitting on top of each other in the Lambo, in that case go for the GTS.

eggz;367812 said:
Another vote for the LP560-4

Well, unless on your nights out, you usually bring more than one girl home eg. you prefer a threesome or something, and don't really want the chicks to be sitting on top of each other in the Lambo, in that case go for the GTS.

Now I know why u bot an M3......................relevant :lol2:

FWIW, this month's road and track features top supercars excluding Ferrari into a straight fight on 4 tracks in the USA. The LP560-4 was the most balanced one.

totoseow;366578 said:

I think it is really unfair to judge who has better after sales. Sam from Hong Seh is an amazing mechanic. If you find something wrong with your Ferrari at even 11pm, just give him a call and he actually bothers to walk through your problems with you. Happened to me twice and we solved the problem on the phone in 15mins. Mechanics at Hong Seh have a passion for their work. They live, eat and breathe Ferraris.

As for the Lambo, to be honest, i am in love with the LP 560 the moment i test drove it. Amazing car, amazing handling. They really sorted it out really well this time.Gearbox is smooth, power delivery is fantastic. But the F430 still sounds great.

The resale of Ferraris have always been better than Lambos as Ferraris tend to control their production. Resale for Lambos in the US or UK is far worse than Ferraris as compared to Singapore. This is just simple economics - supply for Lambos are just way more than that for Ferraris.

Orh LuLu;366681 said:
+10.

but why buy GTS leh? GT can liao wat.. that extra BHP from the GTS, just DMS the 4.2 L GT, will be close to GTS liao. Exhaust Sound factor? throw in the TUbi on 4.2L, GTS no fight. Rims looks fierce? Change the 4.2L ones to 20" DPE S20.

I must disagree with you on that. The shape of the Maserati GT/GTS is great. Very refreshing look, in fact, it looks like a supercar which costs a lot more than its price tag.

BUT... The Maserati GT is way underpowered. The car is just too heavy and it simply lacks the power. Even the older 4200 GTA has a more engaging drive. From my experience with Rob from DMS, response becomes way better, torque is more evened out, but bhp wise, there is nothing much he can do there.

Here comes the Maserati GTS - with the new F1 transmission, extra bhp. This is what the car REALLY needs. It would be such a pity for such a beautiful car to go wasted. Am glad Maserati came out with this version!!! And have you heard the sports exhaust with the "SPORTS" mode on??? It sounds really really good! I have used a set of Tubis for 3 years and though it sounds great, nothing will replicate this sound! Hope that the power doesnt disappoint.

cablesurge;368003 said:
I think it is really unfair to judge who has better after sales. Sam from Hong Seh is an amazing mechanic. If you find something wrong with your Ferrari at even 11pm, just give him a call and he actually bothers to walk through your problems with you. Happened to me twice and we solved the problem on the phone in 15mins. Mechanics at Hong Seh have a passion for their work. They live, eat and breathe Ferraris.

As for the Lambo, to be honest, i am in love with the LP 560 the moment i test drove it. Amazing car, amazing handling. They really sorted it out really well this time.Gearbox is smooth, power delivery is fantastic. But the F430 still sounds great.

The resale of Ferraris have always been better than Lambos as Ferraris tend to control their production. Resale for Lambos in the US or UK is far worse than Ferraris as compared to Singapore. This is just simple economics - supply for Lambos are just way more than that for Ferraris.

it is fair when i too hv experienced HSM's service. i know sam and indeed he is kind n helpful. but i also no they cant cope...with those 5 hoist. good people without the right resources wun mean much. so i m switching to the dark side.

Hahaha... am tempted to switch to the dark side too. Tell me when you have decided. Group buy? Hahaha...Never thought that there will be a day when i say this!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet3markets

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back