Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

Re: Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

hi all, tks for the valuable sharing!

agree with cablesurge that Maser GTS will have better power.. tested the GT and the feel is too much similar to 650ci..or may be i am not sensivtive enough.. :)

will test drive the LP560 soon and make a decision!

tks!

Hiya!!! No need to test liao. I'd place my bets on the LP 560.

Then again, the LP 560 can buy 2 Maser GTS!!! So maybe getting the Maser GTS would be an easier choice. Getting a BMW 335 would be an even easier choice! Would give other supercar owners a run for their money - literally and figuratively. Value for money!!! Or maybe even the GTR, which i am so tempted.

its a no brainer... the Lambo

cablesurge;368133 said:
Hiya!!! No need to test liao. I'd place my bets on the LP 560.

Then again, the LP 560 can buy 2 Maser GTS!!! So maybe getting the Maser GTS would be an easier choice. Getting a BMW 335 would be an even easier choice! Would give other supercar owners a run for their money - literally and figuratively. Value for money!!! Or maybe even the GTR, which i am so tempted.

nb i just found out who u r.....mr ong! this is ur cycling friend from AhBuNeh bank....hows ur cervelo? or was it a pinarello?

Hahah. What a small world!!! Cervelo is doing great. thank you! Was going for my weekly cycle last night but roads were wet so went to the gym instead!!! And yes got a Pinarello outfit as well. Must at least look the part mah! hahaha.

Thinking of the new carbon Zipp 404s, but damn ex man!!! My life is about car, bike, car, bike...never ending!!! Must stop!!!

cablesurge said:
Ninabey Adrian, you even put 335 against the big boys LP560 and Maser GTS !!! Different league lah...... macham Panerai vs Richard Mille..... and GTR even.......

Wah lao... this is BMW forum mah....must be diplomatic. Dont like that lah...

Richard Mille RM10 Group Buy??? Interested? Or better still if you got lobang? Stock coming in soon.

cablesurge said:
Richard Mille RM10 Group Buy??? Interested? Or better still if you got lobang? Stock coming in soon.
Different league leh. I am 335 consumer, not Lambo consumer.

Perhaps follow Omar. He upgrading from 335. He is my idol now.

cablesurge;368459 said:
Hahah. What a small world!!! Cervelo is doing great. thank you! Was going for my weekly cycle last night but roads were wet so went to the gym instead!!! And yes got a Pinarello outfit as well. Must at least look the part mah! hahaha.

Thinking of the new carbon Zipp 404s, but damn ex man!!! My life is about car, bike, car, bike...never ending!!! Must stop!!!

dun buy zipps...i had them b4...i can tell u all about them. the nibbpl tolerance is not there..they tend to crack. unless u doing more team trialing....buy 303s instead. 404s r heavy. bro..2.8k get the reynolds dv-ul. those r the best that money can buy....unless u wanna go obermayers...which is like 8k

RM10...price? if new at 35k...maybe. haha.

cablesurge;368465 said:
Wah lao... this is BMW forum mah....must be diplomatic. Dont like that lah...

diplomatic...mai siao...too diplomatic also sian...

goforit;366329 said:
hi all, i know they are very different cars.. just want to know ur views.. i am currently on bmw 650 and C2S.. thinking of replacing my 650 with either one of this.. intend to drive it daily to work.. tks for the comments! :)

Bro. What's the outcome by now?

I had the Gallardo+430 before & a long test drive on the GT. I didn't have the time to test the GTS yet but when I tried the GT, it was too soft for me & I knew the 4.7 was coming to sort it out.

These are two very different cars in everything. The GTS is 2+2 front engine, RWD @ S$500K+/- while the 560 is a strictly 2 seater, small boot (tiny actually), Mid engine, 4WD. The LP's exhaust is tuned for silence @ low rpm & opens up above 3k but that's besides the point. The car is well into S$900K.....

The GTS would be a good GT for daily & long distance holidays with passengers + luggages. You can do the same with the Gallardo but a lot more restricted but it has killer looks & mouth gapping performance.

Sorry to say this but some of you guys sway too far off topic.

You simply cannot get the Scuderia here now even if you have the $. Hong Seh can't get enough allocation & there's more than ten buyers with deposit for it with them since last year. Only 2 have been delivered & a couple more by year end.

I have no problems with both workshops. Ah you @ ES & Sam @ HS will both take care of your problems & there are 3rd party workshops out there for tuning & service.

I don't think the re-sale of Maserati is any better in terms of percentage loss. F430 fares better for now. Buy the 612 & you'll really cry.

Cheers.

tried the 560 yesterday. its day n nite from current gallardos. its so smooth some says its a lexus. its not different from a GTI actually...wonderful car. only criticism may be that it doesnt feel like a raw italian exotic...

nothing after mkt exos cant resolve.

Ya believe so ... the new LP560 is after all a German VW, albeit with strong Italian heritage. The last of the 'real' raging bull perhaps would be the Murcielago LP640? Don't get me wrong I like how VW group transform the quality of Lambo. This is one of the reasons why Lambo sales has shot up. Owners of Gallardo are using them on daily basis .... like an Audi R8.

The Grand Tourismo is still raw I suppose, with the Italian stallion under its bonnet.

totoseow;372823 said:
tried the 560 yesterday. its day n nite from current gallardos. its so smooth some says its a lexus. its not different from a GTI actually...wonderful car. only criticism may be that it doesnt feel like a raw italian exotic...

nothing after mkt exos cant resolve.

Hey Toto, did you consider a R8 before getting the Gallardo? What's the allocation like for the 560? I heard it's sold out until next year.

no r8 for me...dun like the looks...cant go beyond that.

the lp560..if book now..u get in march.

how to compare both cars objectively. other then both being italian(ok...lambo gets dual german/italian nationality), there is nothing comparative about it. front mount versus rear mount engines. RWD vs 4WD. 460k vs 890k. 4 seater vs 2 seater. 440bhp vs 560bhp.

u figure?? if i were you, i buy used gallardo!!! 15 units in mkt for sale. and keep the C2S for daily use. OR......buy new Maser GTS and sell C2S for GT3.

GFC-Boss;372836 said:
Ya believe so ... the new LP560 is after all a German VW, albeit with strong Italian heritage. The last of the 'real' raging bull perhaps would be the Murcielago LP640? Don't get me wrong I like how VW group transform the quality of Lambo. This is one of the reasons why Lambo sales has shot up. Owners of Gallardo are using them on daily basis .... like an Audi R8.

The Grand Tourismo is still raw I suppose, with the Italian stallion under its bonnet.

howdy...are you Alvin??!!!! aka Volvo SG founder??

BTW, totoseow, is that your car in the pic??? Saw it on display at the previous lambo Gala...hmm...so that's yours.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redtrumpet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back