Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

Re: Lamborgini LP560 or Maserati GTS

ya la drian....its mine...pai kua i know...

Its ok la, if u like then u like lo... dun care what others say.
Then again, as discussed yesterday, u going for the helmet? Kekeke :)

helmet ur ah long face.....

next meetup i coming with head gear to match. ai race mai?

Very artistic lah!!! No one can miss you out for sure! Who is the artist for this? Where did you get the person to do it? And if you dont mind me asking, how much do you think he will charge if i get the artist to paint a wall in my house? Or if you do know anyone, let me know...

2 artists from melbourne n canada...30k. u call andrew in lambo. he has the contacts.

totoseow;373320 said:
ya la drian....its mine...pai kua i know...

I find that it's nice when seeing the real thing as compared to seeing pictures online. Saw it when it still belongs to the previous owner. :)

DSC015561.jpg

DSC015541.jpg

totoseow;373408 said:
helmet ur ah long face.....

next meetup i coming with head gear to match. ai race mai?

Mai.... Lambo with ang kong... i scared...

benchmarc with his car's colour scheme maybe dun need helmet...

Sleepy_Hollow.jpg

hi bros/sis,

sorry to ot this thread.am a bmw owner , noted alot of bmw drivers switch to super cars.,am itchy to buy a super car too, the heart is beating on the thought of owning one, its like now or never. i dont want to be an old folk sitting in one just doesnt look the part.

its affordable after doing the maths but its the consideration of buying a new one over a second hand one.

since second hand one can save 50-100k would be good buy. but am worried of the maintenance cost ie if the car screws up cos its second hand or its no longer under warranty.

i noticed alot of the supercars on sale are on low mileage and have more than one owners, does that mean the owners find fault with them hence they selling it off.i surely dont want to be picking up a lemon and pay for maintenance and repairs etc.

so its tough ,to buy a new one and pay a premium or pay for a second hand one (1-3yrs old)and dread the fear of owning a lemon.

finally wat about those imported ones why do they always have low mileage and is it safe buying those instead of local ones.

pls advise.thanks.

wiston, I would safely say late 360 onwards are quite safe bet. Ferrari has 3 yrs warranty while Lambo has 2, not sure about R8 or others like AMG etc. While Porsche is 2+2 (if u buy from Stuttgart) Oh forgot to mention that most Porsches are quite bullet proof as well.

Low mileage doesn't mean much. In fact, I don't exactly like that because that shows how little it has been used & all those fluids, rubbers, mechanical parts are not properly run in. There's a long debate about this and another about how bad it is to just start your car, let it idle & shut off with the toxins stuck in the engine etc etc.

Many of these are garage queens that are even worse IMO. Cars are meant to be driven.

I have also witnessed many owners who don't warm up their cars properly & simply red line it to show off the moment they start the car. BAD idea.....

Many of these have pre-mature wear on clutch & gearbox not to mention the engine.

Always do a PPI with the agent & check the history thoroughly including getting to know the ex-owner/s & agents. And best would be to really know workshop guys & get their Hp nos., they are the one working on the cars which helps you a lot but that doesn't mean they talk till you buy them some beer ;)

If you worry too much. Then book a new one & spec it up to your liking with no worries.

But do bear in mind that these cars are quite "hand assembled" so little hiccups do occur.

hi winston, imho, if you change cars superly fast as these supercars can go, i suggest you can go for a pre-owned one which has her full service history in proper record, i agree with 9-11 that all these supercars are meant to be driven, if they are under ultilized, they might not be able to produce the expected response as the engine had gone into hibernation ''lazing'' mode. my friend's hubby got a supercar which he only drives it once in a month because he is always overseas, and the hubby will not allow my gf to drive it because its his baby, as the car only gets her walks less then 10 times in a year and each walk is prolly only 30mins of rounding. When a friend of us took over the car, he realised that its very different from the few he tried with 5-digit mileage, which is always driven, comparing to this 4-digit mileage and similar age car, the car drives like an old man comparing to others. i do not know if this is true, but a feedback from a friend, maybe the bros here who got supercars can verify?oh, pre-owned allows you to change rides more often, as the depreciation saved allows more room for the next one sooner. hur hur. happy motoring unkers!

love,
rochelle.

Wow..
How much must you be earning to afford a LP560 or a F430???

wj74;419214 said:
Wow..
How much must you be earning to afford a LP560 or a F430???

50k one month minimum....

LAMBO please....we need more of these loud-arsed mutherfukkers on Singapore roads.

Terry;419220 said:
50k one month minimum....

I doubt it...
My parents were earning that much monthly before they retire and they couldn't even bring themselves to buy a entry-level mercedes ..let alone a LAMB!

I believe these people must be earning more than $100k per month... to not feel the pain..

I have always the impression that lambo and ferrari owners are earning millions yearly to be able to afford such luxury...

no need la..buy toto can leow. or buy a hyundai getz like me..then rebadge gallardo gts.

wj74;419269 said:
I doubt it...
My parents were earning that much monthly before they retire and they couldn't even bring themselves to buy a entry-level mercedes ..let alone a LAMB!

I believe these people must be earning more than $100k per month... to not feel the pain..

I have always the impression that lambo and ferrari owners are earning millions yearly to be able to afford such luxury...

terry meant 50k a month

but with everything all paid. no liabilities.
even so, i think is not quite possible too.

even if strike toto, 1mil, will u spend so much percentage on a car?

so the only way is inheritance. heehee
(in general, there are eception of coz)

regular servicing cost is not that expensive. oil change is 348 bucks xcluding labour. u go in for s normal check up will be 700-1k. its the parts thats killer. i recently checked a new suspension. we talking shocks springs, upper arm steering rack inclusive...1 full set for front and back.....err 23k.

few more examples...A rim is 4.8k. one side brake lights 800 bucks. clutch is less than 7k.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam86fyi1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back