Landed Property in D9-11

Re: Landed Property in D9-11

Hublot;486780 said:
Hi dgsk,

u mean to PM for Nanyang Kindergarten or Primary?

That can save much trouble for me. I buy coffee..

I think dgsk meant the Kindergarten....

What each school is looking for in DSA should be listed in their respective websites. You can also get an idea based on what they would be looking for in the CCA that they are especially strong in.

For those die die must torture your children in the name of love by giving them an early head start in life, I'll point you guys somewhere. How it'll turn out, I don't know. But be prepared to open your wallets big big, maybe take 2nd or 3rd mortgages and be a glorified slave. And still be ever so thankful you were allowed the privilege.

Hublot;485303 said:
Hi Bros & Sis,

Urgently need advise from property gurus!

With the recent hikes in property prices, would it be sensible to enter the market now thus buying terrace at $1300 to $1500 psf within D9-11?

Say in 5 years down the way, can landed property in D9-11 will break even and selling at same or high prices?

Also dont seem to understand why terrace of small land size demanding higher psf as compare to semi-d of bigger land size, especially when comapre a corner terrace of 2200sqft land and a semi d of 2400sqft of merely 200sqft different but paying 200-400psf more?

Cheers,
Hublot

Have you found what you are looking for?

Hublot;493275 said:
Hi Passion,

Not Yet. U have something?

Pls PM

Sms me your mobile number? I look into it for you? Cheers

Hublot;493275 said:
Hi Passion,

Not Yet. U have something?

Pls PM

Sms me your mobile number to 96608555? Cheers

To everyone who is pressured by their spouses to beg, steal, or whatever their way into branded schools, today's newspaper articles on PSLE results should be exceptional defense of neighbourhood schools and the standard MOE system in general.

dgsk;499107 said:
To everyone who is pressured by their spouses to beg, steal, or whatever their way into branded schools, today's newspaper articles on PSLE results should be exceptional defense of neighbourhood schools and the standard MOE system in general.

derek,

do you come from "branded school"? I came from gangster school.

nanyang primary Ding Tong from china was 2nd best. im gonna rename my son seow kia

I am from primary school in Geylang Lor 34. After school can walk easily to Lor 18 to see prostitutes. That's why nowadays I always organise damalu outing.

Ok serious.

I am looking at a 10-years' old FH condo unit in Shelford Rd. (new one too expensive for robot le...)
1367 sq ft (quite spacious), selling at $1045 per sq ft.
What you guys think, good buy?
I think it is, but my sister thinks it is too expensive. Any good reasons to convince her?

I think ADAM MRT is building around there. so maybe another good reason to convince your sister? :yummie:

C3P0;501776 said:
I am from primary school in Geylang Lor 34. After school can walk easily to Lor 18 to see prostitutes. That's why nowadays I always organise damalu outing.

Ok serious.

I am looking at a 10-years' old FH condo unit in Shelford Rd. (new one too expensive for robot le...)
I think it is, but my sister thinks it is too expensive. Any good reasons to convince her?

C3P0;501776 said:

Ok serious.

Well people are paying 1200PSF for 99LH in AMK. Your 1000PSF sounds pretty reasonable. Don't wait till the downtown line along the entire bukit timah road opens.

Where do you think the Tan Kah Kee MRT station will be located?

The Mixmaster;502407 said:
Where do you think the Tan Kah Kee MRT station will be located?

It's located outside Hwa Chong Institution.

Also, $1045 psf for Shelford Area is definitely worth it, considering this is prime District 11.

Hi aureus, Long Mao, Mixmaster and rkrskr,
Thank you for your kind advices!
I shall give all these reasons to her and hopefully she will be convinced.

Anyway, last night she suddenly turned the sail and said want to buy landed since at outskirts area it's cheaper than condo in prime area. If women can make up their mind, they will certainly extend my lifespan.

But let's see who wins in the end!! Robot wan shui!

C3P0;502473 said:
Hi aureus, Long Mao, Mixmaster and rkrskr,
Thank you for your kind advices!
I shall give all these reasons to her and hopefully she will be convinced.

Anyway, last night she suddenly turned the sail and said want to buy landed since at outskirts area it's cheaper than condo in prime area. If women can make up their mind, they will certainly extend my lifespan.

But let's see who wins in the end!! Robot wan shui!

Go for the Shelford unit. Outskirts may be cheaper but less upside in the long run. Also, 9,10 11 will definately be a more liquid asset should you want to sell further down the road.

C3P0;501776 said:

Revisiting this thread. Been looking at properties every weekend since Dec09 and the older units in the area which I am eyeing is now being offered at $1100-$1200 psf. Still not crazily high yet as compared to other areas.
Looking at a unit where the seller wants $1244psf (stupid number anyway and crazy price as new ones are going at only $1400+ psf) but if luck is on my side and the seller is willing to lower price to $1150 psf I may just take it up. I will leave negotation to my sister.
Original plan is to hold on to my existing property. But I sense a risk there, meaning i/r may go up (not so soon but gradually, but who knows) or garmen may introduce some funny measures before election. Dun know, just feelings. So probably will let go of existing unit. Don't be greedy, Yoda say one.
What you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

C3P0;530648 said:
Revisiting this thread. Been looking at properties every weekend since Dec09 and the older units in the area which I am eyeing is now being offered at $1100-$1200 psf. Still not crazily high yet as compared to other areas.
Looking at a unit where the seller wants $1244psf (stupid number anyway and crazy price as new ones are going at only $1400+ psf) but if luck is on my side and the seller is willing to lower price to $1150 psf I may just take it up. I will leave negotation to my sister.
Original plan is to hold on to my existing property. But I sense a risk there, meaning i/r may go up (not so soon but gradually, but who knows) or garmen may introduce some funny measures before election. Dun know, just feelings. So probably will let go of existing unit. Don't be greedy, Yoda say one.
What you guys think?
since the last time we spoke, my view is still very much similiar with urs. i suggest u stop procrastinating and go fer it b4 u miss the 2nd boat

Slater;530674 said:
since the last time we spoke, my view is still very much similiar with urs. i suggest u stop procrastinating and go fer it b4 u miss the 2nd boat
Bo procrastinate (ur England powerful!), just that I couldn't find one that both me and my sister likes, she super ngeow kind. Finally found one that we both like, but prices have went up slightly liao. So I will take the plunge. If succeed, invite u and Hitmee over for a swim.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back