Leong Seng for rims: Nice people?

Re: Leong Seng for rims: Nice people?

Breyton is fast becoming like stock rim look..... almost every BMW I see in Golden Shoe carpark is on it........

kenntona;659712 said:
Breyton is fast becoming like stock rim look..... almost every BMW I see in Golden Shoe carpark is on it........

Totally agree... That's why I have been looking very hard for a nice set of wheels for 3mths already :(

Centurion9990;659714 said:
Totally agree... That's why I have been looking very hard for a nice set of wheels for 3mths already :(

ermmm can i ask why now adays it seems no one getting dpe rims ah?
i think last time most ppl like the dpe....i looking at dpe sia..

hellboyII;659752 said:
ermmm can i ask why now adays it seems no one getting dpe rims ah?
i think last time most ppl like the dpe....i looking at dpe sia..

no such budget mah... :verysad:

ipoh-horfun;659699 said:
I will go striaght after collect car. but can't decide which to get. :(

i pushing for matt black GTS but my CO like dun like.

Aiya... women are like that one...

My CFO oso dun like the aggressive look but once the rims on the car... perception will change... :thumbsup:

darkknight;659755 said:
no such budget mah... :verysad:

hiya bro
oic but i guess breyton with tyres add up also ard 5k and up? for 20inch?

Anyone bought breyton rims from LS before? I am thinking of getting my set from them. Or you guys have other rims shop to recommend?

ChengTL;672044 said:
Anyone bought breyton rims from LS before? I am thinking of getting my set from them. Or you guys have other rims shop to recommend?

unless he got ready stock......else my advice is dont buy from him......the wait is insane

toiletsiao;672097 said:
unless he got ready stock......else my advice is dont buy from him......the wait is insane

Agreed....tink both of us speaks fr experience 

het;672141 said:
Agreed....tink both of us speaks fr experience 

Breyton direct go to Ray-S lor...although the man is a little pushy but business as usual ma... go check out his car (Raymond) man... always with nice set of wheels.

hellboyII;659785 said:
hiya bro
oic but i guess breyton with tyres add up also ard 5k and up? for 20inch?

Hellboy bro, only $4k+ before trade in...

Normally trade in is ard $1k+/-...

So work out to be $3k+...

i thought of getting breyton at 1st but after noticed that now its china made then changed my mind...

I read the last two pages of this thread it sounded to me like Leong Seng are NOT nice people.......

LS good la...i bot 2rims n 2 set tires from them b4....at least more honest than..the pushy one.....

toiletsiao;672097 said:

ipoh-horfun;672164 said:
Breyton direct go to Ray-S lor...although the man is a little pushy but business as usual ma... go check out his car (Raymond) man... always with nice set of wheels.

Tks, i got mine ther eventually. Well, Ray is more 'pushy' as compared to LS but its definitely within tolerable level. Im very fine by that infact 

I have good experiences with LS. Bought 3 sets of rims and tyres from Daniel. Definitely not pushy and quite fair in his dealings - he let me change a set of replica rims to used OE (Style 135M) after a week of use without question, as I was not confident that a tighter fit hub ring would solve the vibration at high speed.

junior1980;672267 said:
i thought of getting breyton at 1st but after noticed that now its china made then changed my mind...

even out clothes are either made from bangladesh or vietnam leh... y china not ok?
unless its tainted pork or milk powder lor. hahahah my 2cents

haha, even our beloved iphone, i pad all made in China.....to reduce costs ....i think where a product is made is not an indication of it's quality.

Azarael;675365 said:
haha, even our beloved iphone, i pad all made in China.....to reduce costs ....i think where a product is made is not an indication of it's quality.

I deal with a lot of products from china. It can be good but not the best. Materials diff. Y ppl want to buy tires from euro or Japan but not China, thailand or others?? Compound diff mah.

Shirt = cotton n it's product from China n India
iPhone parts r mostly imported. Apple too rich to compare to rims maker. Apple QC is Top notch.

After all, still personal preference. U own the rims, it's ur $ thus, it's ur choice. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back