Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Re: Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Madam Kwan's nasi lemak is really very nice, even if I sound like a tourist saying that :p

Oilman;921146 said:
Madam Kwan's nasi lemak is really very nice, even if I sound like a tourist saying that :p

its only about 3.5 times more expensive than the one i ate. but you wun care cos its still cheap cheap cheap for you. :)

madam kwan needs your biz. i am happy i dun have to queue with tourists at my favourite nasi lemak stall. hehe. win win.

Meek;921139 said:
only if wobbles is coming.

oh. got one more condition. no liulians. paiseh. no like liulians.

that means no hope already... waited for his 1000 hectares mansion housewarming party for 1 year... till now still no news...

Centurion9990;921154 said:
that means no hope already... waited for his 1000 hectares mansion housewarming party for 1 year... till now still no news...

calling unker wobbles. he say you. haha.

Aiyo, you fellas ... you know I'm a busy man. I'm trying hard to make enough $$ to pay off the brokeback-breaking mortgages I took out on everything - the house, the car, the condo, the country club, the lionesses, the durian plantation... where got time to drive up to KL, eat coronary-artery-clogging coconut rice & drive back again?

And with my ambition to be Zorro's neighbour in that hilly place, I'll be selling my ass double time from now on.... sigh, life is hard for the middle class in Singapore.

wobbles;921175 said:
Aiyo, you fellas ... you know I'm a busy man. I'm trying hard to make enough $$ to pay off the brokeback-breaking mortgages I took out on everything - the house, the car, the condo, the country club, the lionesses, the durian plantation... where got time to drive up to KL, eat coronary-artery-clogging coconut rice & drive back again?

And with my ambition to be Zorro's neighbour in that hilly place, I'll be selling my ass double time from now on.... sigh, life is hard for the middle class in Singapore.

the lionessES. wow. so its true then.

you are not obliged to say anything. anything you say can be used against you... haha.

wobble middle class!!!!!?????!!!!!!

where are the forms for me to fill up to apply for govt subsidy and allowances? ( Is there ever such thing in Singapore?)

Oilman;921146 said:

Actually some of the best nasi lemak will be those street side vendors or those at pasar malam..
but just make sure you do not share bathroom with your friends

ckbmwe60;921188 said:

where are the forms for me to fill up to apply for govt subsidy and allowances? ( Is there ever such thing in Singapore?)

Wobble meant middle class in Ultra Rich Category lah...

Centurion9990;921191 said:
Wobble meant middle class in Ultra Rich Category lah...

Well, you know that $82M bungalow that was put up for sale, near Adam Road - the so called Banker's lane?

it's not mine... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Have. Applications open on every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday till 6pm.

ckbmwe60;921188 said:

wobbles;921223 said:
Well, you know that $82M bungalow that was put up for sale, near Adam Road - the so called Banker's lane?

it's not mine... :lol2::lol2::lol2:

your grandfather's??

This one made me a bit hot yesterday...knn, anyhow cut into my lane, lucky I did not step on the accelerator after turning, if not sure end up in the workshop today. :mad:

[video]http://www.flickr.com/photos/36058027@N04/8184358475/[/video]

This kind of drivers should go to hell..
bryan_t;922008 said:
This one made me a bit hot yesterday...knn, anyhow cut into my lane, lucky I did not step on the accelerator after turning, if not sure end up in the workshop today. :mad:

This kind of drivers should go to hell..
bryan_t;922008 said:

i tell u... this 1 week.. i already met a lot of these fuckers. taxis make up the majority of these lane changing, lane hogging, or lane fencing (i.e. in the middle of 2 lanes) and no signalling bastards

if i start uploading the videos, i will upload for days.

Last edited by a moderator:

detach8;922040 said:
i tell u... this 1 week.. i already met a lot of these fuckers. taxis make up the majority of these lane changing, lane hogging, or lane fencing (i.e. in the middle of 2 lanes) and no signalling bastards

if i start uploading the videos, i will upload for days.

If I start upload, I also upload for months.

jonleeck;922046 said:
If I start upload, I also upload for months.

If I start to upload videos, I am scared some of my upskirt ones will also ganna uploaded.... :lol2:

wobbles;922073 said:
If I start to upload videos, I am scared some of my upskirt ones will also ganna uploaded.... :lol2:

you wear SKIRT???!!! :eek:

Meek;922074 said:
you wear SKIRT???!!! :eek:

...wahahahaha....;)!! Wobbles darkest secrets....out of closet liow...

...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back