Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Re: Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Chocs;922190 said:

...wahahahaha....;)!! Wobbles darkest secrets....out of closet liow...

...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Long time no see. Jiak Bah Buay?

wobbles;922217 said:
Long time no see. Jiak Bah Buay?

...Yan Dao Loctor...u wanna come Korean BBQ anot....last meal of the year....:)... Lai la...;)!!

Hola to all, it's been awhile. Pet Peeve.... people who take forever to reverse =P

Chocs;918469 said:

...Those tt makes yr temperature rises....not referring 2 Hot Sexi Drivers..but

...Wad pissed u most....:mad:.?:

...I can't stand incessant honking.....very stressful....:stop!:..

...experienced once, almost wan 2 climb out of my vehicle 2 tell lots of ppl off, but tahan...really tahan...

....the barrier was stucked, won't rise...cars piling behind me...rang 4 maintenance....think he has 2 come from another planet.....took 4ever....the amount of noises and extended pressing on horns from cars behind me....like tt of activating SG War Sirens...

...but wad can I do, but wait rite...?...:sleepy::sleepy:... Logically if driver didn't top up CashCard, would be ever so apologetic & asked 4 space 2 reverse mah...obviously by seeing me talking 2 the square voice box w over & over again...surely one shld knw got problems...:sleepy:

...my 2 cash cards always over $100...barrier spoilt mah....:ehhh:...in end, the maintenance guy pulled out the whole barrier ..can't fix @ all! Next time I knw, can pull out one...shld tt happen again, last measure, will do tt 1st, drive out...den settle later.

Take it easy... Like in China, it's normal ethics to horn and people do give way.. It's a culture issue. Just take it as compliment to your nice car...

Charlatan;922480 said:
Hola to all, it's been awhile. Pet Peeve.... people who take forever to reverse =P

Wah! How have you been bro!?

Anyway, back on track/topic - I get incredibly cheesed off by people who - upon getting back into their car at a parking space - take fcuking forever to put on their seat belts, adjust their mirror, brush their hair, floss their teeth, tighten their bra strap etc etc etc.... All this while I'm waiting for them to move away so I can park in their slot.

KNN.....

Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

unker wobbles, dun angry dun angry. angry fast get wrinkles. not glam liao. bra strap have to adjust, just like if you salah parking oso have to adjust. else drive and adjust can cause accidents one.

wobbles;922610 said:
Anyway, back on track/topic - I get incredibly cheesed off by people who - upon getting back into their car at a parking space - take fcuking forever to put on their seat belts, adjust their mirror, brush their hair, floss their teeth, tighten their bra strap etc etc etc.... All this while I'm waiting for them to move away so I can park in their slot.

KNN.....

Teach u 1 trick! Always work!
U pretend u never see them drive in front of them and wait! And purposely play your phone or whatever.
Best if u can get out of your car and smoke if u smoke, or just get out of your car and pop open your bonnet.

jonleeck;922614 said:
U pretend u never see them drive in front of them and wait! And purposely play your phone or whatever.
Best if u can get out of your car and smoke if u smoke, or just get out of your car and pop open your bonnet.

STEADY! This one is a GOOD TIP!

Quality Post!

jonleeck;922614 said:

...wahahaha... Bery funni...good one...I like the pop open the bonnet one....wahhh! Make those car park lots' hoggers banged..! Can oso act blurr...keep burying yr head inside boot...hehe...pretend 2 find things...;)!! Lol..

...oh btw, Harlow BRO....!!!!!! Haha...:p:lol::lol::lol:

Shev;922575 said:
Take it easy... Like in China, it's normal ethics to horn and people do give way.. It's a culture issue. Just take it as compliment to your nice car...

....lol....Haiz...easier said den done...but ...I can tahan la...wad else 2 do...haha...;)?!

wobbles;922608 said:
Wah! How have you been bro!?

Good bro, just been really busy with work. So not much time. How're things been? Good with badminton?

Started your mod career liao bo? I finished liao but no time to take or post pictures lol

Chocs;923221 said:

....lol....Haiz...easier said den done...but ...I can tahan la...wad else 2 do...haha...;)?!

Lun lor! Hi Chocs, ho bor? Jiak ba buay? Tummy okie?

Charlatan;923797 said:
Good bro, just been really busy with work. So not much time. How're things been? Good with badminton?

Started your mod career liao bo? I finished liao but no time to take or post pictures lol

Only thing that got modded was the ECU piggyback chip... Everything else on ice either because (a) no stock (Bimshop still dun have dark chrome grills for the F13), (b) no money (economy bad, times are hard) or (c) no balls (scared wife, scare LTA, scared durian shells)

Glad to see you back on the forums though :)

lol not much has changed then. I've done a whole bunch of stuff and about done liao. Did ECU piggyback, BMW Gloss black grills, KW V2, painted the mesh at the front gloss black, painted the door trim and side lights gloss black as well, painted reflectors in rear white, did brembos on front and painted rear calipers gloss black and slotted the rear disc to match the brembos at the front, put 3 piece vorsteiner kit on, chose customised 20" 3 piece vorsteiner forged wheels in gunmetal and black, install eisermann quads, removed eisermann quads (interfered with Soundwertz installed amps), did fake quads instead and squeezed for and painted vorsteiner emblem gloss black to stick on the back.

^^

Chocs;918469 said:

...Those tt makes yr temperature rises....not referring 2 Hot Sexi Drivers..but

...Wad pissed u most....:mad:.?:

...I can't stand incessant honking.....very stressful....:stop!:..

...experienced once, almost wan 2 climb out of my vehicle 2 tell lots of ppl off, but tahan...really tahan...

....the barrier was stucked, won't rise...cars piling behind me...rang 4 maintenance....think he has 2 come from another planet.....took 4ever....the amount of noises and extended pressing on horns from cars behind me....like tt of activating SG War Sirens...

...but wad can I do, but wait rite...?...:sleepy::sleepy:... Logically if driver didn't top up CashCard, would be ever so apologetic & asked 4 space 2 reverse mah...obviously by seeing me talking 2 the square voice box w over & over again...surely one shld knw got problems...:sleepy:

...my 2 cash cards always over $100...barrier spoilt mah....:ehhh:...in end, the maintenance guy pulled out the whole barrier ..can't fix @ all! Next time I knw, can pull out one...shld tt happen again, last measure, will do tt 1st, drive out...den settle later.

u sure bo? u come out u sure still get horn... must be the aunties jealous ur...

That day i exit Liang court with a broken barrier , i took out my cash card, free exit. i cheapo.

Charlatan;923822 said:
lol not much has changed then. I've done a whole bunch of stuff and about done liao. Did ECU piggyback, BMW Gloss black grills, KW V2, painted the mesh at the front gloss black, painted the door trim and side lights gloss black as well, painted reflectors in rear white, did brembos on front and painted rear calipers gloss black and slotted the rear disc to match the brembos at the front, put 3 piece vorsteiner kit on, chose customised 20" 3 piece vorsteiner forged wheels in gunmetal and black, install eisermann quads, removed eisermann quads (interfered with Soundwertz installed amps), did fake quads instead and squeezed for and painted vorsteiner emblem gloss black to stick on the back.

^^

I'm confusely interested how to slot rear rotors? Cheeeeeeeers

Charlatan;923798 said:
Lun lor! Hi Chocs, ho bor? Jiak ba buay? Tummy okie?

....wah...u remembered huh.... Tq Tq... Oki liow..;)..

...yes, 忍..

Charlatan;923822 said:

^^

Forum rule number one: run lion must not get caught, no no, that's not it....

Ah, I remember the proper rule now: NPNT

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back