Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

then realises property prices have spiked a lot since. single storey is rm800k and still ppl dun wanna sell.

Re: Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Acherly, I reckon most of the people driving up to KL or further North in their S-plate cars ARE likely Malaysians (Singapore PRs), or ex-Malaysians (now Singaporeans), or Singaporeans who married a Malaysian spouse.

True-blue Singaporeans (like Zorro) would take plane ride to go. True-blue Singaporean laMWyer-types will ensure the plane ticket comes with free access to Silver Kris' business class lounge. Bluebird Singaporeans like the wobbly-type will take private jet, borrowed from his GCB-dwelling fellow forum bro hitmee (by the way, where is that guy ah? So silent for so long....) :lol2::lol2:

fuiyoh. so you calling them yaya papaya lar? finished kneeling on durian shells not siong wanna eat lawyer letter har? haha.

Hahahaha. No la. I'm but an Internet hero, real life zero :)

And I'm also sour-grapes about the fact that I've not driven up to KL for over 2 years now - wife, who was born in Malaysia, keeps telling me it's not safe. The irony of it all. Ex-Malaysian saying "don't drive up to Malaysia".

But, I da man. I still take my car to JB - to beo at Zorro's new houses. Help him keep an eye on the construction progress and to make sure the bangla's don't steal his window grills. I da bro. Hahahaha

sounds like me telling my collig of my no-toilet break drives back. rou ford got many bad ppl. past malacca oni can stop if really need to.

actually with the AES shit and the festival congestion, i'll oso take the plane once a while. whoever borrow the private jet, can tombang or not? haha.

Meek meimei msia wanton mee by default no chili one ist?
Spore have, I'm very confused and feel like leaving forum again.

golilok;920611 said:
Meek meimei msia wanton mee by default no chili one ist?
Spore have, I'm very confused and feel like leaving forum again.

is black sauce dressing. chilli is cut green chilli (vinegared) in soy sauce. no chilli sauce no tomato sauce. best.

Tks for making me less confused.
Stay safe!

AES si simi ah? The speed cameras along NSHW ah?

Taking plane sian half half also. Only firefly lands in Subang, else have to be in the middle of woop-woop land at KLIA with Silkair or MH. KNN drive back to civilization longer than plane ride.

One of these days, I jio you for convoy drive up to KL. I'm seriously dying for the fried pig small-intestines with the dried shrimps and fragrant curry-leaves found in Cheras....

Actually, flying is less stressful and much less time consuming.
I no atas people, I take budget plane like jetstar.
take off from T1 and land in KLIA, take KLIA express is 28 mins to central kl.
Yes check in time and waiting could be long but can be quite relaxing also, can sit down, surf net, listen to music, while waiting to board, flight take 40 mins and then in no time you are there in KL.

Driving can be quite stressful along NSHW.
sometimes people chut pattern on the road endangering others, fear of being mob, the road condition with deep potholes.
and also MATA asking for kopi money.

I ll take a flight over driving anytime

wobbles;920615 said:
AES si simi ah? The speed cameras along NSHW ah?

Taking plane sian half half also. Only firefly lands in Subang, else have to be in the middle of woop-woop land at KLIA with Silkair or MH. KNN drive back to civilization longer than plane ride.

One of these days, I jio you for convoy drive up to KL. I'm seriously dying for the fried pig small-intestines with the dried shrimps and fragrant curry-leaves found in Cheras....

you are onz!! dun like unpacking.... wait for another 6 months ya.

ckbmwe60;920623 said:
Actually, flying is less stressful and much less time consuming.
I no atas people, I take budget plane like jetstar.
take off from T1 and land in KLIA, take KLIA express is 28 mins to central kl.
Yes check in time and waiting could be long but can be quite relaxing also, can sit down, surf net, listen to music, while waiting to board, flight take 40 mins and then in no time you are there in KL.

Driving can be quite stressful along NSHW.
sometimes people chut pattern on the road endangering others, fear of being mob, the road condition with deep potholes.
and also MATA asking for kopi money.

I ll take a flight over driving anytime

pros and cons.

drive... can tarpau kali chee cheong fun for my other homesick buddies. got time can buy roast duck oso.
i usually buy lotsa stuff... take plane have to lug. not fun. too many restrictions also.

true true....

i usually feast myself when i go back
so much that i dont even feel like taking it back..
then i repeat the cycle every 2-3 weeks
hahaha

no need to tapao.

wait until unker wobbly durian tycoon decided to go up north with his mighty 6 or 7, we can do convoy to KL but I will be taking my confused IL4 Turbo up..

ckbmwe60;920632 said:
true true....

i usually feast myself when i go back
so much that i dont even feel like taking it back..
then i repeat the cycle every 2-3 weeks
hahaha

no need to tapao.

wait until unker wobbly durian tycoon decided to go up north with his mighty 6 or 7, we can do convoy to KL but I will be taking my confused IL4 Turbo up..

you are onz too!!

best. foodies go kl trip!! i like.

Meek;920633 said:
you are onz too!!

best. foodies go kl trip!! i like.

U organised ?

My car slow n stock n never drove in before cos scared stone chip.

SUPAN;920711 said:
U organised ?

My car slow n stock n never drove in before cos scared stone chip.

we have to wait for unker wobbly. haha.

my stock car slower than yours.

finally... got my nasi lemak. malaysian style. sloppy but very nice.

fried spiced chicken, cockles sambal, onion sambal, hard boiled egg, fried anchovies, peanuts and fragrant coconut rice. sauces from all the different dishes splashed in.

View attachment 43470

no fried chicken wings, otah, or sweet sauces. queues? come early and dun need to queue long.

good to be home. :)

Meek;921132 said:
finally... got my nasi lemak. malaysian style. sloppy but very nice.

fried spiced chicken, cockles sambal, onion sambal, hard boiled egg, fried anchovies, peanuts and fragrant coconut rice. sauces from all the different dishes splashed in.

View attachment 43470

no fried chicken wings, otah, or sweet sauces. queues? come early and dun need to queue long.

good to be home. :)

Looks good man!!! Meek pls organise a KL makan trip pls

Centurion9990;921134 said:
Looks good man!!! Meek pls organise a KL makan trip pls

only if wobbles is coming.

oh. got one more condition. no liulians. paiseh. no like liulians.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet88limited
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back