Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Re: Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

C3P0;919448 said:
Heng not unker fat choy one.....no durian mentioned....

I got crass one okay. I donch tailgate or jam brake or turn wipers on.

I just follow the fcuktard until he parks his car, and then, I key the fcuker till kingdom come.

I got crass okay.

Was reminded of this thread on my way to work this morning.
Riding my Vespa, I was the first vehicle in my lane waiting at the junction for the traffic light to change. A silver F10 SJX **** J came to a stop beside me, not behind. His car was mere inches away from me. Really admire the driver's skill in being able to come to a stop so close to me and not hit me. As I drive an F10 myself, I'm impressed that he can judge the distance between the front left corner of his car to other "obstacles" i.e. me with such minute precision.
I feel, though, that it would have been much, much safer had he stopped behind me like other cars. I'm on a scooter, I'm vulnerable enough as it is. Wonder if this driver isn't one of the bros here.

Note: Just in case anyone was wondering, there were no incidents prior to meeting this F10 at this junction. I didn't encounter his car at all, let alone cut him off, weave between his car and other cars, etc.

last night a farktard on a superbike with a female pillion rider cut mere inches from my car's front left into the lane 1 along dunearn road and promptly changed down to golf cart speed when traffic was pleasantly cruising along at 60km/h. I flashed and he slowed even further....then I horned and he decided to check brake one more time.

lucky for him, my family was in the car and I lun-ed....otherwise I would have forced his hand and rammed him into the kerb.

today got van on lane 1, i high beam and horn him he still no move, so i overtook on the left and did the wtf hand gesture... feel damn manly... then after that got a lexus RX on lane 1 driving at 80kmh and brake everytime the driver need to turn steering wheel, i alsho horn and overtook on left. x2 the man today.

Vespa riders FTW.

Drivers who insist on sharing a lane with bikers at a stop light have too little between their ears. If the rider loses his balance, good luck with that fender.

The F10 was testing the parking sensors ?

ctrlaltshift;919666 said:
Riding my Vespa, I was the first vehicle in my lane waiting at the junction for the traffic light to change. A silver F10 SJX **** J came to a stop beside me, not behind. His car was mere inches away from me. Really admire the driver's skill in being able to come to a stop so close to me and not hit me. As I drive an F10 myself, I'm impressed that he can judge the distance between the front left corner of his car to other "obstacles" i.e. me with such minute precision.
I feel, though, that it would have been much, much safer had he stopped behind me like other cars. I'm on a scooter, I'm vulnerable enough as it is. Wonder if this driver isn't one of the bros here.

Note: Just in case anyone was wondering, there were no incidents prior to meeting this F10 at this junction. I didn't encounter his car at all, let alone cut him off, weave between his car and other cars, etc.

jasonmaxima;919673 said:
last night a farktard on a superbike with a female pillion rider cut mere inches from my car's front left into the lane 1 along dunearn road and promptly changed down to golf cart speed when traffic was pleasantly cruising along at 60km/h. I flashed and he slowed even further....then I horned and he decided to check brake one more time.

lucky for him, my family was in the car and I lun-ed....otherwise I would have forced his hand and rammed him into the kerb.

Which car your drive yesterday? Monster truck?

sherman0888;919682 said:
Which car your drive yesterday? Monster truck?

Oilman;919679 said:
Vespa riders FTW.

Drivers who insist on sharing a lane with bikers at a stop light have too little between their ears. If the rider loses his balance, good luck with that fender.

F10....

I used have a bike license and used to ride road bicycles, I understand the dangers and vulnerability of bikers / cyclists alike.

What I cannot reconcile are those who choose to ride in lane 1 at or below speed limit with at least 500m clear to the next car in front of them causing a backlog of cars behind. When they get horned / flashed at... they drop speed.

If they get hurt.... I must say... orh bee goot...asked for it... no sympathy.

Today I horned at a PRC crossing the road casually and playing with her cb hp even after the red man came on......then I sped away and realise my Remus quad exos sound quite awesome

MW;919705 said:
Today I horned at a PRC crossing the road casually and playing with her cb hp even after the red man came on......then I sped away and realise my Remus quad exos sound quite awesome

It should be a law against using handphones when crossing roads because these users are distracted and they become a potential hazard for themselves and other road users! :thumbsup:

everytime I see someone playing with hp while walking or crossing the road, I hope they either bang into a pole or fall into a drain. I will then run towards them, squat down and laugh into their faces

parents / maids playing with their handphones, pushing prams are potential baby killers.... there should be a law against such people.

ctrlaltshift;919666 said:

Maybe he was using his car front senors ?

MW;919705 said:

i thought i saw
Today I horned at a PRC crossing the road casually and playing with her cb

MW;919705 said:

I can confirm she is not chio, otherwise you will patiently stop and look at her while she slowly cross the road.

u r quite smart actually. She looked like Milk

MW;919783 said:
u r quite smart actually. Shim looked like Milk

I help you

SUPAN;919737 said:
Maybe he was using his car front senors ?

Maybe got surround camera , those that give a bird eye's view type
Silver F10 sibei hao lian

luckily golilok said my F10 silver is more silver than silver, if not I will hoot ckbmw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwinltd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back