Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

SapphireSpite;918576 said:
Ever since I join this forum , I've learnt to activate the wiper spray when someone is flashing and overtaking me when I'm driving 120km/h at the first lane :)

Best feeling

Not cool.........

Re: Let's talk about Drivers...Driving Experiences...

if everyone is cruising at 70kmh in the middle lane and you overtake at 90kmh using the fast lane - no way to get caught by TP unless its for careless driving.

if everyone is cruising at 90kmh in the middle lane and you overtake at 140kmh. And get caught - Dare you to say that speed is irrelevant in court 21 ........

kenntona;918574 said:
Road hogging is when:

- you are NOT overtaking; and/or
- you are cruising with no car in front but one or more cars behind you; and/or
- other cars can overtake you from the left lanes (means you could have driven on the left lanes)

Speed is irrelevant.

And please, don't cite speed limit as an excuse.

Remember "KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING" unless you took your highway code in Timbuktu.

Red_Bean_Bun said:
if everyone is cruising at 90kmh in the middle lane and you overtake at 140kmh. And get caught - Dare you to say that speed is irrelevant in court 21 ........

If everyone is driving 90 kph in the middle lane, our traffic would have been smooth !!!

u are confusing speeding with road hogging

SapphireSpite;918576 said:
Ever since I join this forum , I've learnt to activate the wiper spray when someone is flashing and overtaking me when I'm driving 120km/h at the first lane :)

Best feeling

That's like saying that whole group of people, one of them take drugs, very cool so I take drugs?

If someone is flashing you even if you're on the first lane, you're road hogging.

BlackCookie;918606 said:
If someone is flashing you even if you're on the first lane, you're road hogging.

+1. And if a road hog sprays water at someone trying to overtake him, he's also a fvcktard.

Oilman;918608 said:
+1. And if a road hog sprays water at someone trying to overtake him, he's also a fvcktard.

You can be driving a BMW but money cannot buy class. Our society is really sad...

if driving at 200km/h and still get flashed..hogging?

whymehor;918612 said:
if driving at 200km/h and still get flashed..hogging?

Yes. As long as you're slower than the car behind, please give way.

I love this word "Fcuktard"...

what about those cars parking by the side of main roads outside their kid's school during peak period?

HOGGERs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;918601 said:
if everyone is cruising at 70kmh in the middle lane and you overtake at 90kmh using the fast lane - no way to get caught by TP unless its for careless driving.

both are guilty

one is hogging
one is speeding

you don't mix the two together and say, oh road hogging is OK because speeding is not OK. screw you, seriously.

if an ambulance is coming right up your ass at 110kph do you give way?

the ambulance IS speeding, but does it mean it is your right to road hog? NO.

two wrongs does not make a right.

Some Singaporeans think they are in good light to judge others... And they are ok road hogging because the other person shouldn't be speeding. These people deserve to have an emergency in their car and another one wouldn't give way...

golilok;918621 said:
what about those cars parking by the side of main roads outside their kid's school during peak period?

HOGGERs?

kids can learn to take school bus. that's what the damn fucking busses are for.

BlackCookie;918628 said:
Some Singaporeans think they are in good light to judge others... And they are ok road hogging because the other person shouldn't be speeding. These people deserve to have an emergency in their car and another one wouldn't give way...
power.............. i remember 1 incident, when my son having a high fever, was speeding @ lane 1 to KK via CTE.
some jokers though i m playing a fool with them!tailgated me all the way till bukit timah exit.
whatever, road hoggers pleasse note keep left.
Those who speed please keep a safe distance. peace!
the rest if wanna act holy and preach road safety?....please take a bus.

To be fair I think everyone is quite clear about giving way when it comes to ambulances.

It's the peacetime road hogs that need to be educated. What are they teaching at the driving schools?

Oilman;918639 said:
To be fair I think everyone is quite clear about giving way when it comes to ambulances.

That happened becos fcuktards were threatened with hefty fines and demerit points if they hog the roads blocking emergency vehicles.

Before it became law, how many times u see fcuktards actually challenging emergency vehichles by refusing to give way??

Singaporeans need to be fined or caned or punished before they will act like humans.

I just love this word "fcuktard"

The practice is simply - as long as someone needs the road ahead of you more desperately/urgently, keep left.

You will never know why he needs it.

Perhaps he is rushing to the hospital to see his family. Perhaps he is a doctor rushing back to the hospital.

Instead of questioning right or wrong, of which you will never know the rationale, let him pass.

Singaporeans' mentality are exposed when they go on NSHW. Malaysian cars will "automatically" filter left for you..... we have a lot to learn....

Many motorists here simply have a 'short-dick-syndrome'
If they got passed, their dick automatically becomes 20mm shorter. Hence they must die die stay ahead no matter what.

(that is until it became an offence to keep emergency response vehicles behind)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back