Let's talk stocks & IPO

Re: Let's talk stocks & IPO

Have not heard the word "Guru" in a long time.
Muahahahaha

iScoupe;652983 said:
Haha some give tips to u & die together ?

That's becos they're at the end of the news/tips flow. Most players however would like to think that they're near or at the top of the news flow.

rodders said:
Have not heard the word "Guru" in a long time. Muahahahaha
Cause the "guru" is a bull market hindsight prophet...... volatile market and retracements he cannot visualise.....

iScoupe said:
Haha some give tips to u & die together ?
Actually no. You will die worse than him, if that happens.

Example he bought at 35 cents, asked you to buy at 45 cents.

Stock goes to to 50 cents, you will kiss his feet and say he is damn zhoon.

Stock goes to 40 cents, he will tell you still can hold, he is holding. Hold long term lor - wun die one. Paper loss is not actual loss. But he is not telling you his cost is 35 cents. He might even have taken profit.

Stock goes to test 35 cent and perhaps breaks down below. He tells you, better cut, deal might not materialise, contracts might not be won, takeover might not happen now, dual listing might not be approved.... blah blah blah..... you weep for the losses, he is counting his gains in the bank.....

Last edited by a moderator:

rodders;652982 said:
Have not heard the word "Guru" in a long time.
Muahahahaha

Always heard of Guru leh, they are always in coastal road...riding in packs.

kenntona;652990 said:
Cause the "guru" is a bull market hindsight prophet...... volatile market and retracements he cannot visualise.....

Actually no. You will die worse than him, if that happens.

Example he bought at 35 cents, asked you to buy at 45 cents.

Stock goes to to 50 cents, you will kiss his feet and say he is damn zhoon.

Stock goes to 40 cents, he will tell you still can hold, he is holding. Hold long term lor - wun die one. Paper loss is not actual loss. But he is not telling you his cost is 35 cents. He might even have taken profit.

Stock goes to test 35 cent and perhaps breaks down below. He tells you, better cut, deal might not materialise, contracts might not be won, takeover might not happen now, dual listing might not be approved.... blah blah blah..... you weep for the losses, he is counting his gains in the bank.....

Will some GURU ask u go buy & he himself never buy but said buy liao, & see how u die first?

jseah_70;652997 said:
Always heard of Guru leh, they are always in coastal road...riding in packs.

Haha not into cycling only running and pumping iron. Never heard of this bike brand.:lol2:

iScoupe said:
Will some GURU ask u go buy & he himself never buy but said buy liao, & see how u die first?
Unlikely, cause if the stock runs, you bought and you made a bomb, he is gonna squeeze balls......

But if he is right, he makes nothing, and he lost credibility points.

rodders;653000 said:
Haha not into cycling only running and pumping iron. Never heard of this bike brand.:lol2:

pump iron man sibei gay... :shakemyb: ur dumbell pink colour ?

PURPLE is the IN color for gay now.

iScoupe;653011 said:
pump iron man sibei gay... :shakemyb: ur dumbell pink colour ?

Yah to match my pink nipples.

i prefer intra day or short term trading leh.

but nowadays bit hard to intra day.

rodders;653000 said:

Actually I want to jio you for Northface 50, then we can hold hands and go running together. After iScoupe's comments I scare already...very uncomfy because I don't like your taste in color, I like lumi-pink...bling bling ones...

Tonight wanna go CV...

jseah_70;653070 said:
Actually I want to jio you for Northface 50, then we can hold hands and go running together. After iScoupe's comments I scare already...very uncomfy because I don't like your taste in color, I like lumi-pink...bling bling ones...

Tonight wanna go CV...

Tonite boh eng.Going running. You can go jio club sandy chairman.

S&P 500 1295.52 +17.16 +1.34%
NASDAQ 2687.26 +57.60 +2.19%

Mkt turn up liao... got chance today! haha

kenntona;652966 said:
Price action rules, not newsflow or tips......so OPEN EYES, CLOSE EARS, and keep your mind open, just in case you are wrong......

Hi Kenn,

Any good/useful reading material you recommend on Price Action subject, me hoping to learn.

I found there are a lot of stock related books, but quite a lot of them are not very useful in getting winning trades.

Thanks

I think any textbook or generic techniques assume :

- homogenous asset classes - that stocks and FX or even STI vs Dow, blue chips vs pennies behave alike.... deadly assumption
- homogenous risk profiles of traders / investors - not everyone is the same, and even the same person can behave differently in different conditions
- homogenous course of actions in different cycles, ignoring the change in fundamentals...... example black swan events
- efficient market theory, which is ironical. Only in an inefficient market will a sharp investor/trader makes more money than the rest.
- normal volatility curves. In vols spike, almost every technique will give way to risk management and stop-loss. Example 911 and Japan Tsunami.

A refined approach is a dynamic approach - (1) major bull trend, invest in longer cycles and ride, (2) corrections and bounces, you trade and shorten the timeframe - and that means you can stomach both directions and trade long and/or short at the same time......

Lets do bottom fishing today. ha!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back