Let's talk stocks & IPO

Re: Let's talk stocks & IPO

ipoh-horfun said:
broker tip say buy sinograndness... food supply counter...
Today contra due, how? Broker tiam tiam izzit?

Got bluff you or not? Rangebound trade, and in fact, you would have cut loss on Monday.

kenntona;663850 said:
Today contra due, how? Broker tiam tiam izzit?

Got bluff you or not? Rangebound trade, and in fact, you would have cut loss on Monday.

then how? tips gone wrong or broker gone wrong ?

Use a proper charting method to check on your broker's call. Then you could assess each and every call he made, zhoon or not. Making money in this market is not as easy as 2007-2008...... that means you need to be technically savvy to increase your odds.

kenntona;663864 said:
Use a proper charting method to check on your broker's call. Then you could assess each and every call he made, zhoon or not. Making money in this market is not as easy as 2007-2008...... that means you need to be technically savvy to increase your odds.

Is my ITE cert valid?

rodders said:
Is my ITE cert valid?
More than valid. This market, CFA also no use.​

ipoh-horfun;663844 said:
deutsche bank rape genting sp

Genting SP seems to be out of favour stock liao ... last time everyday top 20 vol... now... barely a wimper

toiletsiao;664139 said:
Genting SP seems to be out of favour stock liao ... last time everyday top 20 vol... now... barely a wimper

HSBC overweight mantain TP at 2.22, report was sent out after hrs today... hope rebound.

ipoh-horfun;664145 said:
HSBC overweight mantain TP at 2.22, report was sent out after hrs today... hope rebound.

u trust anal-yst reports meh... if they so zhun.. the richest ppl in the world will be them liao...:screwedu::screwedu: "Hope" analysis is a cardinal sin.. though i am also guilty of this in some way or another... lol

ipoh-horfun;664145 said:

Wrong. It came out during the day.:slaphead:

toiletsiao;664139 said:

toilet, because 31 bo chor kang

PropT said:
toilet, because 31 bo chor kang
Hahahahaha, I refused to state it explicitly, because it is an unspoken knowledge.......

Kitchen opens but chef not working, how to stir fry?

I find it amazing that the report could cite Genting's price at 1.87. That has to be last Friday or earlier.

And then the report is dated 19th, Tuesday.

SO, the analyst wrote it much earlier and hold it for at least two days for some reasons....... go figure out.....

Leroy! Leroy!
Bad bad Leroy Brown.

Another buy call on Genting just out this morning. It'll probably appear only in tomorrow's newspaper.

rodders;664247 said:
Leroy! Leroy!
Bad bad Leroy Brown.

go soul and poke his mei mei waitresses lor

Yet another buy call on Genting from yet another Malaysian bank.

I just bought 50 lots play play see can make some beer $$$ or lose whiskey $$$

rodders;664353 said:
Yet another buy call on Genting from yet another Malaysian bank.

zorro said:
I just bought 50 lots play play see can make some beer $$$ or lose whiskey $$$
Short-term technicals, my two cents.

Daily chart not turned, hourly resisted at 1.805, short-term range-trade between 1.75 and resistance at 1.83. Downward bias.

My entry 1.79 will contra at 1.82 or no drinking tonight...

kenntona;664357 said:
Short-term technicals, my two cents.

Daily chart not turned, hourly resisted at 1.805, short-term range-trade between 1.75 and resistance at 1.83. Downward bias.

Once again the FX market gave an early sign as to the direction of the stock market. Funds have been buying regional markets currencies the past few weeks. No coincidence to see some of our regional stock markets reaching new highs the last couple of days.

The weak Chinese PMI this morning didnt even rattle the regional emerging ccy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back