Lexus driver in Rochor crash charged

ac323

Staff member
The driver of a Lexus car involved in an accident with two other cars at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street was charged in court on Wednesday.

Kelvin Seah Koon Yong, 30, faced two charges of drink-driving and dangerous driving.

His vehicle hit a taxi and a car at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street after he allegedly beat the red light early in the morning on May 26.

A passenger in the taxi was sent to hospital and received outpatient treatment.

The accident happened at the same place where a Ferrari sports car crashed into a taxi and a motorcycle on May 12, claiming three lives.

Seah, who is self-employed, turned up in court with his father who yelled at reporters and photographers.

Seah said he was not engaging a lawyer.

His case will be heard again on June 13.

If convicted of drink-driving, he may be disqualified from driving for up to a year.

First-time offenders can be fined between S$1,000 and S$5,000, or jailed up to six months.

Re: Lexus driver in Rochor crash charged

ok lah....better be alive even though licence kantong than RIP like the ferrari driver.
agree with the orh bi goot though
drink don't drive or speed....mai hai lang

I hope he rots in hell

insurance will not pay for drunk driving? so he need pay for accident claim against him rite??? if so GG for him lol

The irony is that if he has no license and he beat red light and kill someone, he will be acquitted if he looks like a model.

Or if he says the taxi looks like a tree trunk he will also be ok.

Best if he is newspaper editor. Sure Bo dai chi.

ac323;823952 said:
......... with his father who yelled at reporters and photographers.....
Mr Seah senior, be humble abit leh.
Your son is e root of e problem and lucky he did not kill anyone... why r u yelling at e reporters or photographers, did they cause your son to go court? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deserved to be dumped into changi chalet for months. Definitely more than 9 weeks, I hope

Mockngbrd;824051 said:
sure will end up fine+few weeks jail

Think fine nia...... No jail..... :boring:

drunk drinking if caught should be fine
drunk drinking that caused accident should be jailed

hitmee;824246 said:
drunk drinking if caught should be fine
drunk drinking that caused accident should be jailed

NOT true................... :silenced:

a lot of variables....

my friend... first time drink driver....years ago....

spun the car.... hit tree / lamp post.

kena 6 - 7 years ban....

Baby1M;824169 said:
Mr Seah senior, be humble abit leh.
Your son is e root of e problem and lucky he did not kill anyone... why r u yelling at e reporters or photographers, did they cause your son to go court? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the father is the root of the problem. His defending of his son stating that this was a small matter being blown up by reporters smacks of spoiling the little brat.

Next, he will buy his son a brand new Lexus, hire the best lawyer and claim that the whole world is against him.

Why on earth do parents bring up such spoilt brats? Really?

Singapore Brummie;824308 said:
I think the father is the root of the problem. His defending of his son stating that this was a small matter being blown up by reporters smacks of spoiling the little brat.

Next, he will buy his son a brand new Lexus, hire the best lawyer and claim that the whole world is against him.

Why on earth do parents bring up such spoilt brats? Really?

perhaps its not so much spoiling him but parental instinct in protecting his kid from "harm' in a way he knows best in the circumstances. May not be the correct way, re the 'small issue' declaration..but I think he said it in a moment of anger while trying to protect his son from the perceived angry mob of onlookers and reporters...

but yah, I also believe that asshole is a spoilt brat and I hope he rots in Hell

Remember the girl drink driving without license hit somebody? 4 weeks jail only if I never remember wrongly

The brats father not smart...If its me, I will blame it on the road/trafiic light visibility or even Guni and his gangs for haunting the place and demanding LTA to compensate for the damages and anxiety caused....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back