Lowering Spring vs Coilovers?

Re: Lowering Spring vs Coilovers?

hoks;156880 said:
Hi Louis,

I guess thats not the root cause as 2 sets of diff rims/tyres gave the same stiff ride. Anyways am now on Eagle F1 19" and tyre pressure are @ 250....

Have you tried the PS2 b4 ? Heard good review about them that they are softer than Eagle F1. Tyre plays a big role too in giving the comfort i believe.

No, if its really the tyres then no choice liow, since just had it on for 3 months...

hoks;158138 said:
No, if its really the tyres then no choice liow, since just had it on for 3 months...

you could always use up your tires by joining a track day or two.... or, try letting out some air(not too much though) and see if it helps.

Me not into tracking...:) may try your 2nd suggestion though...thanks....

From my experience, you should increase the pressure if you wanna wear out your tyres faster.

I used to pump 38PSI in the back and 34 PSI in front. My back tyres are worn out until almost flat while my front still have about 60% left. The tyres are about 6 months old only.

But for safety's sake, don't do it.

re-read what i posted and realised there might be some ambiguity.

just to clarify, i meant that letting some air out would increase ride comfort. i did not intend to imply that letting air out was a means of accelerating wear rate of tires.

cheers

I guess CBS is trying to teach me how to get my tyres wear faster so that I can them replaced?

But seriously I doubt its the tyres leh. Maybe it is like that and I am just not used to it...maybe will try to get taxi ride from fellow owner in one of the meetups.

your's E63?

very different from our 3er in terms of factory shock / chassis setup i guess...

tom_ting;158409 said:
your's E63?

very different from our 3er in terms of factory shock / chassis setup i guess...
Hi Tom,

So have you made up your mind on getting the V2 or ...? BTW there's a Treasure Hunt coming up and there will be some KW offers for a limited period of time:

Call me if you need to further discuss and know more.

Regards,
Chester

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups