LTA too free nowadays

cn3934

Went lunch and parked at HDB MSCRP. Came back to car found summon by LTA for illegal number plate. Found around 20 cars in the carpark also have the same summon slip on the wiper. WTF, nowadays LTA too free go around carpark issue summon also. I think 0.3 months bonus not enough, so hope for year end bonus.

Re: LTA too free nowadays

woah where was this?

Maybe because COE dipped? Plus Lui KPKB boh Lui?

what's the fine for non approved plate?

Me kanna non-approved number plate.
Saw 1 car kana long list, illegal plate, illegal lowering, illegal exhaust....I think he sure kanna fine and inspection.

Might as well stand outside at those number plate making company........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

No. I think those 3D ones reflect light and the speed cameras cannot capture the number plates. There had been too many assholes beating red lights.

I said before. What for spend money on fanciful number plates? A number plate is a number plate is a number plate is a number plate........

Number plate should be like the weekend car. Day one install by LTA with safety nuts.

LTA been doing that in alot carpark... Think on the road waste time.

Times aren't great, revenue generation initiative....
yeah fkin annoying

cn3934;833772 said:
Went lunch and parked at HDB MSCRP. Came back to car found summon by LTA for illegal number plate. Found around 20 cars in the carpark also have the same summon slip on the wiper. WTF, nowadays LTA too free go around carpark issue summon also. I think 0.3 months bonus not enough, so hope for year end bonus.

you are using an illegal number plate & you blame the authorities?

frankly, i think you deserve it.

whether they get 0.3 or 0.1, it is their business. but for you to get a fine, it is yours and only yours to blame.

pengful;833942 said:
A number plate is a number plate is a number plate is a number plate........

.....hmmmm............

a fanciful plate is 4D strikable mah..........

white;834016 said:
.....hmmmm............

strikable when tio lang ga la..accident then many vehicles slow down take note.

white;834016 said:
.....hmmmm............

Yups fully agree, strikable by LTA's 4D ticket :shakebon:

chershen;833997 said:
you are using an illegal number plate & you blame the authorities?

frankly, i think you deserve it.

whether they get 0.3 or 0.1, it is their business. but for you to get a fine, it is yours and only yours to blame.
Maybe a nicer way to put across, like... when a person makes sane decision to install illegal number plate, they should not grumble when summon come knocking on the door.

Seriously, modding number plates is the most insignificant thing to do so getting fined for it is kan si lan deserve it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbeting
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back