M135 engine oil

Re: M135 engine oil

That reminds me... something happened at a certain workshop the other day. For no apparent reason, I will be fair to them and not name them. But it did happen. I'm not a liar.

Oilman;1049904 said:
That reminds me... something happened at a certain workshop the other day. For no apparent reason, I will be fair to them and not name them. But it did happen. I'm not a liar.

ai gong kana bo gong. simi lanjiao. dun wanna say then u post here for fcuk? effing geena. school holidays I forgot.

Totoseow - please stop sending me PM asking for more details. I will not name them.

Oilman;1049906 said:
Totoseow - please stop sending me PM asking for more details. I will not name them.

whats ur issue? they were simply ex girlfriends. u oredy did ur thing with them. now cant tell me what cup size? nipple what color? also hvnt ask u for fone numbners

Steady lah....a barking keyboard warrior....i shall find a bone to reward you for your entertainment, hope you eat already can bark louder hor...

jasonmaxima;1049811 said:
just say la.... PM here and PM there....they are afterall site sponsors...both MA & PML....

MA prides themselves on selling lots of M135i.... so why the unfair treatment?

that said... MA has lost a ton of good sales people.... I only get recognised by the tea lady at the showroom who knows I like a black espresso and some ice water.... I da man....

Ok, if you put it that way than the SA is Wil Kuang

If buy Alpina, will I b treated like a pariah?

sniperboxer;1049892 said:
Steady lah....a barking keyboard warrior....i shall find a bone to reward you for your entertainment, hope you eat already can bark louder hor...

no need for me to bark. the members here know you too well

sniperboxer;1049910 said:
Ok, if you put it that way than the SA is Wil Kuang

Wil?? I am quite surprised, to be honest.

He had not talked to me that way and always willing to help,
and I only drive a 116 which some think that it's a POLO with BMW badge.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back