M3 coupe or 335 coupe?

Re: M3 coupe or 335 coupe?

similar to

Cayman or 911 Carrera qn...

quickshot;858765 said:
Guys, your thoughts? I know I'm posting this in the M section, but I'd like to know frank opinions. Thanks!

dun bother about 335 or M3 la...

buy GTR.... lup the AMS GTR package for USD $65k more.... be the fastest on the road....

MOST SART EVER....

AMS GTR

easy answer... how many e92 335i vs. e92 M3 on the sg road?
i think MA puts more e92 M3 on the road than PML 's 335;.. no!?

if it's only speed you're after then both of these shouldn't even comes into the picture.

golfgti;859000 said:
just try both since u can afford it. buy 1 then not happy buy another.

:D

Sorry for the redundant qns, it was just a thought that came into my mind and am asking for opinions, before I making a decision.

Thanks for the PMs as well as the replies above. :)

:dramamam:

If u just want a street car to zip around Spore, the 335 is a more suitable car as it has more low end torque. In street driving, the M3 wont be faster. U need long roads for the M3 to even overtake a stock 335.

But I upgraded to M3 from 335 coz love the V8 sound and exhaust combo. The handling also totally different league. Reliability wise, the 335 is suspect. If you buy 335, I highly recommend you do not tune the engine. Stock is more than enough. Been there done that.

M3.. Especially if u can afford both, why bother with a 335.

Secondly 335 on sport mode vs M3 on M mode.. even in street driving, the 335 not necessary faster. M mode on the M3 is brutal. Go NSHW, don't even need to talk about 335, the displacement difference is evident.

Don't even talk about mods, cos there is no end to it,, tune a 335 etc put bigger turbo etc etc.. supercharging the M3 will crush the 335 and its not ex.

Lastly, nothing beats the sound of the M3 V8, try both.. The M3 is the one that leaves a big smile on u. The handling is way better too.

S2k;859526 said:
it's never ending, buy GTR la

not BRZ???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

if want speed then gtr lo, most bang for bucks

jasonmaxima;859106 said:
dun bother about 335 or M3 la...

buy GTR.... lup the AMS GTR package for USD $65k more.... be the fastest on the road....

MOST SART EVER....

AMS GTR
bro jason USD65k labour and parachute for stopping not included lol hahhaa

and you become the fastest beng in singapore :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reeve;859941 said:
bro jason USD65k labour not included lol hahhaa

and you become the faster beng in singapore :drool:

to some.... why not? cheaper than buying Papa Lambo, F car, Mac car, P car etc....

jasonmaxima;859951 said:
to some.... why not? cheaper than buying Papa Lambo, F car, Mac car, P car etc....
their agent in singapore is none the less Garage R , their chopper is quite big and heavy .

goodluck. hahha

buy M3 then add one more, GTR
Elite says one.

wt_know;858845 said:
for practically, in singapore, vios is a very good car
good pickup and can hit 90kmph quite fast
m3 or 335 ... both are not for practical reason :D

335i lagi faster if steptronic shift ...

I ask this question b4 but i chose the 335 i coupe due to the reason of being balless and the engine start is too loud ... i got a shock when i cold start the test drive unit for M3!

But I would choose m3 if i stay in private property ...

Hi quickshot, I would choose the NA over the turbo anytime.
You wun know what u r missing in a NA, esp the v8, until you own one.

Oh and NA cars might be extinct soon!

If you say a better car ... likely would be m3 ... due to price ... possible handling/engine etc ...

I love corners and tight bends .... when i got my car last week, 335i tried it and even at "high" speed ... on stock suspension i dun have a problem ... and eat the bends with a smile.

M3 i dun own any so i cannot comment but on test drive at low lower speed it is very good ...

End of the day go test drive and see which you would like more ....

I settled with 335i coupe due to that i am not staying private property, i am balless .... so no need a monster ... and when cold start is humming purr instead of the ROAR of M3 ....

Budget wise both affordable to me ...

Perhaps in future i may get M3 incase my neighbour dun kpkb .... or i change to a private property where no complains ...

The car where i bought from very recent took in a 335i coupe M sports(april 2011?) ... Black ...sold as new owrs wife going to deliver so they changing to C class.... If you keen i can pm you the company ..
No links with the dealer except i bought my present car from him ...

Screw it!
What is you want and you is need is da M6!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888belecon

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back