M5 collection last Friday

Re: M5 collection last Friday

clar, do you hear much of a difference inside after installing the Akra, or is it tunes for the ears outside?

frankcos;879900 said:
clar, do you hear much of a difference inside after installing the Akra, or is it tunes for the ears outside?
i sat in Clar car with windows up and open. With windows up the difference is very slight if you can sitting in the car.

But with windows down the exhaust sound is much more pronounce. And i was standing at MA road side to hear the first 2 gears ,
the exhaust definitely sound better and the gear change pop sound was much obvious.

Stay tuned as bro clar is going to record the Akra sound hahha

So Reeve u gonna install the AKRA too? The M exhaust in the M3 got louder with time after say 7-8000 km. Maybe it wll be the case with the AKRA too after it is run in.

T6;880815 said:
So Reeve u gonna install the AKRA too? The M exhaust in the M3 got louder with time after say 7-8000 km. Maybe it wll be the case with the AKRA too after it is run in.

Dunno bro , I prefer the M3 performance exhaust, I want much louder instantly , like what I told clar I need to wake up my neighbours in the morning hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back