M5 test drive...?

Re: M5 test drive...?

MW;1049188 said:
I wore shirt n tie when I went to Hong Seh showroom n before I could open my mouth, this guy came to me n say "we already tie up with our own insurance company, we no need anymore thanks"

I got fed up with wearing school uniform or shirt and tie or this or that, so I walked into the showroom buck starking nekkid....

...they've just released me from IMH with 3 months of meds. Anyone wanna trade those for a brand new iPhone 5s (gold color)? :lol2::lol2:

wobbles;1049192 said:
I got fed up with wearing school uniform or shirt and tie or this or that, so I walked into the showroom buck starking nekkid....

You beat me to that post!!! :lol:

Speaking of which, why are people so proud about being dressed sloppily?

Oilman;1049204 said:

Speaking of which, what exactly is the proper dress code to go into a car showroom?

peasants talking.....I dun talk to car salesman. I only talk to bosses.

There is no dress code for visiting a Car Dealer, but I guess it boils down to respect … Respect, begets Respect …

Red_Bean_Bun;1049138 said:
Quite true ..... I normally like to go to the showrooms in my short and slippers.

MA and Wearnes bothered to talk to me. Invisible man at PML. Invisible man at Stuttgart. In fact Stuttgart is the worst - the sales guy told me not touch the door of the 911 in case I spoil it.

Serious? So dao!!!???

Chow Yun Fatt said:
There is no dress code for visiting a Car Dealer, but I guess it boils down to respect … Respect, begets Respect …

You are Chow Yun Fatt, you wear boxers into a car showroom they also will respect you !!!

actually nowadays who goes to showrooms anyway?

People now look at internet pics and reviews (I never say like from Mock), ask in forum for PMs of price including COE then go sign contract and then come in here complain delay in shipment and ask for 3M floor mats

Not about being proud lah ....... Maybe some people like to go to showroom after soccer match.......

Oilman;1049204 said:

I wonder wat would be Euro Sports Auto's reaction if a busload of PRC millionaire farmers came into their showroom

Last edited by a moderator:

MW said:
I wonder wat would be Euro Sports Auto's reaction if a busload of PRC millionaire farmers came into their showroom

Just go to some branded stores who will shun at locals who dressed casually but bow to foreigners with the cash.

Dogs.

Sales people need to take note. Many people dress formally because they must, some people dress casually because they can.

TS should just post in MA's folder: "Please PM me the price for M5."

Same effect.

I sometimes drop by a car showroom after a swim or a casual supermarket trip, and I have open toed sandals on. Most of the time I get asked by saleman if I would like to test drive a car (from MA, Merc to Porsche), and I alwasy decline. Why? I feel it best to waer proper footwear when test driving an unfamiliar vehicle - and I mean test driving it hard!

Steel Blue;1049344 said:
I sometimes drop by a car showroom after a swim or a casual supermarket trip, and I have open toed sandals on. Most of the time I get asked by saleman if I would like to test drive a car (from MA, Merc to Porsche), and I alwasy decline. Why? I feel it best to waer proper footwear when test driving an unfamiliar vehicle - and I mean test driving it hard!

I suppose they take note of the car you drive in to judge you rather than your dressing

Lambo got make tractors meh?

MW;1049248 said:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back