M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Re: M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

He used a team of tuners thru the workshop named Eurohaus. If u need the address or contact can get it from vagsg forum under Workshop Contact. His CLS is real fast and I have personally experience the rush.

Harry1;198497 said:
Then who does this guy use ?? BTW is the CLS his only ride. Am sure that he has many other exotic rides?

If im not wrong he's got a couple cars, don't think anymore exotics tho..

Harry1;196799 said:
MRacer / Shaaz - Gentlemen - How does Prata Cafe sound to you guys near Botanical gardens? Say Saturday morning?

Wah pak, just saw this... tell you what how abt we plan for this weekend?

Welbo;198518 said:
He used a team of tuners thru the workshop named Eurohaus. If u need the address or contact can get it from vagsg forum under Workshop Contact. His CLS is real fast and I have personally experience the rush.

Welson, they able to tune BMW's as well?

Harry....

the guy is still in his mid-late 20s.... the "family" has MANY cars!!!

was told a LP640 has just lost to him on the ECP... so that rules all practically all normal/exotic stock cars... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

so the 50-70k extra he spend on the mods has definitely paid off... !!! more like close to 1000 Nm .... :yummie:

pg7170;198562 said:
Harry....

the guy is still in his mid-late 20s.... the "family" has MANY cars!!!

was told a LP640 has just lost to him on the ECP... so that rules all practically all normal/exotic stock cars... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

so the 50-70k extra he spend on the mods has definitely paid off... !!! :yummie:

yea.. mid 20's

LP640 lost to him???... seriously... ?

shaaz;198563 said:
yea.. mid 20's

LP640 lost to him???... seriously... ?

ya.... tats wat i heard... u check ard if true k !!!

heard they reached 300km/h !!!! :yikess: ( seow!!! if its true !!!! )

wow.. sounds like a seriously fast super car beater... cool!

300kmh............. wow.............................

pg7170;198568 said:
ya.... tats wat i heard... u check ard if true k !!!

heard they reached 300km/h !!!! :yikess: ( seow!!! if its true !!!! )

wah lan, 300km/h and still the LP640 lost??.. madnesss...

TP wont chase lah... wonder if their radar will detect speeds of 300kmh or just read "error error"

radar they just stand still and zap mah....

Welson, they able to tune BMW's as well?

Yes they do............the team of tuners came in when there is more than 10 cars to be tuned. They also provided standard upgrade map for those that does not require custom tune to be done. When they do custom map, they will dyno and road tune ur car, 48 hrs job and is not cheap.

I know of 1 E46 M3 that is tunned by this team and it is fast and very smooth. They also have a very good map for the current RS4 that will give about 30-50Nm and Bhp with full exhuast upgrade.

If I rem correctly, that particular CLS is running about 700+ bhp and 900+ Nm.........

welson - thats very beautiful figures for the CLS... any mods for the Maser? Porsche?

anyways can chat more when you get back... its what time huh in US?

Terry;196341 said:
that car is modded...frm what i heard....

SEI...waiting for ur post... u have driven and tested both CLS55 and M6... post ur views

lol if both were stock... trust me the m6 would win.... although to me i dont really like m6 that much... there something missing about it... although the smg in that one actually feels like an auto... if both were stock and were in a rolling start i'd think the cls would initially get going faster then the m6...

shaaz;198573 said:
wah lan, 300km/h and still the LP640 lost??.. madnesss...

Heard its true man... you better sell your lambie already lah... hahaa

btw, are we on for this weekend? call me to confirm. thanks.

SMYUEN;198579 said:
TP wont chase lah... wonder if their radar will detect speeds of 300kmh or just read "error error"

haha i can tell you it wont work... sped by a cop here at 310km/h with him pointing a radar and it read error i know this because he told me he could not charge me for that speed because the thing read error.... guy gave me a $400 fine and 4 points....

Welbo;198590 said:
Yes they do............the team of tuners came in when there is more than 10 cars to be tuned. They also provided standard upgrade map for those that does not require custom tune to be done. When they do custom map, they will dyno and road tune ur car, 48 hrs job and is not cheap.

I know of 1 E46 M3 that is tunned by this team and it is fast and very smooth. They also have a very good map for the current RS4 that will give about 30-50Nm and Bhp with full exhuast upgrade.

If I rem correctly, that particular CLS is running about 700+ bhp and 900+ Nm.........

More Ex than DMS?...

MRacer77;198601 said:
Heard its true man... you better sell your lambie already lah... hahaa

btw, are we on for this weekend? call me to confirm. thanks.

wahahaha.. this weekend i can do.. lunch perhaps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
69vnsupport1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back