M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Re: M5 vs CLS 55 AMG Black

Mockngbrd;198603 said:
TP:"310kmh... this is madness"

SEI: "Madness??!??!!??? THis IS CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wahahahahaha! I would have thought that the cop would have put him in jail man... they are not that stupid also lah...

shaaz;198604 said:
More Ex than DMS?...

wahahaha.. this weekend i can do.. lunch perhaps?

Yes, there are more expensive ppl than DMS.... everyone has their opinions about different tuners so I guess it has to be different strokes for different folks.

Shaaz, call me to confirm lah.. breakfast better... not lunch...

MRacer77;198610 said:
Wahahahahaha! I would have thought that the cop would have put him in jail man... they are not that stupid also lah...

they couldnt prove i was going 310km/h.. they charged me only for 145km/h cuz they caught up to me when i was slowing down and they could only prove 145 hehe

SMYUEN;198598 said:
welson - thats very beautiful figures for the CLS... any mods for the Maser? Porsche?

anyways can chat more when you get back... its what time huh in US?

Not sure, Porsche 996 Turbo yes but NA engine not so sure. That CLS gots lot of hardwares to achieve that kind of figures but that car is very well done and very reliable. He usually turn up during vag gtg.

Shazz,

Yes cost much more than DMS.................

thats because i think he owns a Golf GTI also...

wa..300km/h on ECP..lol..sounds crazy ass..

anyone got pics of the car? nvr seen it b4..
isit the CLS with full kitted body black roof+spoiler and 19-20" rims? and the SG plate? lol..i seen that car b4..not sure if its plated 7..sounds cool

nicholastan91;198645 said:
wa..300km/h on ECP..lol..sounds crazy ass..

anyone got pics of the car? nvr seen it b4..
isit the CLS with full kitted body black roof+spoiler and 19-20" rims? and the SG plate? lol..i seen that car b4..not sure if its plated 7..sounds cool

This one is silver right ? I saw one in silver with black roof. The one they looking for is black. lol

Mine is black but 350. :angry:

KW69;198702 said:
This one is silver right ? I saw one in silver with black roof. The one they looking for is black. lol

Mine is black but 350. :angry:
yep..the silver 1..oops my bad..i forgot the number 7 was black colour..:laughlik:

MRacer77;198626 said:
thats because i think he owns a Golf GTI also...

yup he does.

hahaha...LP640 lost? hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hi I'm the driver of the CLS and was told by my friend from the forum that there's this huge thread about my car, an M5 and Patterson Road. So I went to take a look and was quite surprised how lively this forum is. Couldn't resist so I joined to post as well.

Harry, first of all I must say that your M5 was &%@$-ing fast and one of the fastest things I've seen. Its in fact very close to an F430 (The F430 I encountered seemed just slightly quicker ). The M5 is definitely faster than an 05 Gallardo and probably around the same as an 06 Gallardo/Spyder.

Actually my first choice was an M5 but I thought it was abit overpriced here (relatively speaking when comparing both cars' prices in Europe). I have read alot about the awesome straight line performance of a stock M5, esp at high speeds due to the 7spd gearing, but figured that those kinds of speeds will hardly be reached here in S'pore. Still the M5 has the advantage of being NA as its performance won't be affected so much by the heat/humidity of Singapore. I think with just a closer ratio differential mod, ECU, exhaust and some lightweight pulleys, your car will really be flying and sounding awesome as well! Don't need to spend alot of money. I spent around 20k on my car with around half that amount on exhaust alone. Oh, and my car has dynoed less than 600bhp, though I wish it really had 600+ or 700+bhp as mentioned by some of you guys! :)

On a side note, I know that for some countries they put these very restrictive charcoal filter things in the M5's airbox to meet emission requirements and just by removing them you get more power straight away. You should look into that if not already done so mate ;)

ArSe77aL;198732 said:
Hi I'm the driver of the CLS and was told by my friend from the forum that there's this huge thread about my car, an M5 and Patterson Road. So I went to take a look and was quite surprised how lively this forum is. Couldn't resist so I joined to post as well.

Harry, first of all I must say that your M5 was &%@$-ing fast and one of the fastest things I've seen. Its in fact very close to an F430 (The F430 I encountered seemed just slightly quicker ). The M5 is definitely faster than an 05 Gallardo and probably around the same as an 06 Gallardo/Spyder.

Actually my first choice was an M5 but I thought it was abit overpriced here (relatively speaking when comparing both cars' prices in Europe). I have read alot about the awesome straight line performance of a stock M5, esp at high speeds due to the 7spd gearing, but figured that those kinds of speeds will hardly be reached here in S'pore. Still the M5 has the advantage of being NA as its performance won't be affected so much by the heat/humidity of Singapore. I think with just a closer ratio differential mod, ECU, exhaust and some lightweight pulleys, your car will really be flying and sounding awesome as well! Don't need to spend alot of money. I spent around 20k on my car with around half that amount on exhaust alone. Oh, and my car has dynoed less than 600bhp, though I wish it really had 600+ or 700+bhp as mentioned by some of you guys! :)

On a side note, I know that for some countries they put these very restrictive charcoal filter things in the M5's airbox to meet emission requirements and just by removing them you get more power straight away. You should look into that if not already done so mate ;)

AHH!!!...finally.. awesome exhaust mate!!... bumped into u couple times , a few in town .. once along stevens road..

So the story with the LP640.. true or not??.. if not that nice to say it here.. PM man, i really interested to know. Heard you've got a Kleemann SC right?

Even if dynoed less than 600bhp, it's still good numbers... lovely car man..

Nuke;198722 said:
yup he does.

hahaha...LP640 lost? hahahahahahahahahahahahah

No la I didn't beat an LP640. Think it was a normal Murcielago with exhaust modded. And I didn't really beat him, just that I was in front at the start and managed to stayed ahead until we shut down. But I was surprised cos that was without my pulley.

shaaz;198739 said:
AHH!!!...finally.. awesome exhaust mate!!... bumped into u couple times , a few in town .. once along stevens road..

So the story with the LP640.. true or not??.. if not that nice to say it here.. PM man, i really interested to know. Heard you've got a Kleemann SC right?

Even if dynoed less than 600bhp, it's still good numbers... lovely car man..

Hey thanks mate, what car were you in? Its not a Kleemann SC cos the car is already SC'ed but the exhaust is Kleemann.

wow..ur here..hello..welcome in:D
why dun u drive down to the meetup?

ArSe77aL;198743 said:
Hey thanks mate, what car were you in? Its not a Kleemann SC cos the car is already SC'ed but the exhaust is Kleemann.

Usual, BMW black .. plate 39...

yea i know the CLS is sc'ed... just heard that u had a Kleemann SC,

the exhaust till today.. is just madness!!... i love the note man .. boomy mutherfu......

Yay.... now Harry doesn't have to sell his M5.... just "a closer ratio differential mod, ECU, exhaust and some lightweight pulleys"..... hahahha....

Snail the M5 la..... crazy performance.......

ArSe77aL;198732 said:

I bet it was Welbo that informed you. :) Gr8 car with humble driver. :goodup:Seen your car ard SGX a few times and its one sweet musical symphony.

ArSe77aL;198741 said:
No la I didn't beat an LP640. Think it was a normal Murcielago with exhaust modded. And I didn't really beat him, just that I was in front at the start and managed to stayed ahead until we shut down. But I was surprised cos that was without my pulley.

i met u once in AMK...sounds like a jet fighter.... my friend wind down his window and ask u what exhaust u were running.... :)

i saw u again at havelock road 2 weeks back..... u were driving slowly.... saw u few times at stevens road and orchard as well.... very very nice ride... :yummie:

shaaz;198746 said:
Usual, BMW black .. plate 39...

yea i know the CLS is sc'ed... just heard that u had a Kleemann SC,

the exhaust till today.. is just madness!!... i love the note man .. boomy mutherfu......

Actually I've never heard my car from the outside ... heheh :)

Sure I'll pop by the next meetup with my friend if I'm free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
007viporg
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back