MB Kompressor versus BMW straight 6

Damn... now I am scared... or maybe the BMW driver leg not long enough to floor the pedal???

alvin, 330i at LCK easily can do 240. at NSH, you'll hit 250kmh and run out of gearing and power together. that's why the 330 gearing is really optimised.

SMYUEN said:
ryan said:
Ghostrider said:
SMYUEN said:
jaskin said:
SM... Our 325 cars not very fast lah. although they are lot faster than most cars on the road ;)

Haha. that I realise. Want speed = EVO EVO EVO!!
But I also realised there are lots of innocent looking corollas ad mazdas that fly.. Scratching my head to decide the best way to make mine do the same.. heeheeehee

:)

Dun discounts garden varity of the Jap saloon...some are silent killers.

Have you seen AE86 Levin smoking 330ci before ?
No, but i personally witness a black 1.6 lancer glxi makan a 330ci before! haahahhahahahahahahahahah

also got another normal lancer eating M3 also ahahahah

Are you guys serious? normal lancer can eat M3???? whats AE86 Levin ??
Then we might as well buy lancer...

Satria GTi blowing R34 with the works to pieces as well. There are plenty of silent killers around.

AE86 is a 1983 car. Locally its call the Collora GT. 130bhp at its time was a potent machine. Good to play around cos its RWD and a very balance chassis.

I have seen with my own eyes a MY reg EK9 (Civic Type R) got blown to bits and piece by a SG reg B14 Nissan Sunny. All these are force induction ones...not the regular road going type.

A Lancer creaming a M3...that Lancer would have to go thru very very very extensive modification to be able to smoke a M3. But a lightly done up Rex would have no problem playing with a M3. If its really soupped up, the M3 will smell smoke. After all , its still a NA car.

I notice there are a lot of souped up corollas. Dan hiong. Quite scary cos they look like quite unstable especially when they zip in and out and the whole car tilts..

The Mixmaster said:
SMYUEN said:
DJ, your car fully AMG-ed ?????? Supercharged?

*fainting spell....*

Doc

For the moment, I am keeping quiet about what is under my bonnet. Otherwise, I got no chance to "makan" Piggyboyz on the road. Let's just say that I think I got more horse power but Piggyboyz got more "balls" power. :(

nice to see ur proj finally on the roads, like ur tail-pipes... last weekend i jus saw lots of Brabus-kitted Mercs in Naza Motors KL, cool... :drool: :drool:

any luck for the boot-lid spoiler bro? would like to get one for my ride...

Aiyo bcos normally i drive at a speed abt 150-170 mah. Until tat day when tuning then i managed to drove at 210, finally noe wat is the potential for 330. I still dnt noe how much gain my car got after i have installed n mod those tings. Abit scary bcos of the big trucks n have to look out for police too. :shock:

Alvin666 said:
Aiyo bcos normally i drive at a speed abt 150-170 mah. Until tat day when tuning then i managed to drove at 210, finally noe wat is the potential for 330. I still dnt noe how much gain my car got after i have installed n mod those tings. Abit scary bcos of the big trucks n have to look out for police too. :shock:

Drive more at those speeds then will not be scary already lah... hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back