MCE expressway chaotic

Re: MEC expressway chaotic

seanskye;1059239 said:
Thanks bro. Wazers rock...!!!
I checked yesterday night. It seems to be updated now.

BMWM3;1059230 said:
Read above....u need to EXIT MARINA BLVD CENTRAL....then look out for ROCHOR ROAD in striking YELLOW BOARD towards EC Changi...bingo

Ehh how come I still see in the master plan Exit 15 Rochor? Means still can go up the bridge and exit same exit?

Damn really need to go and see

BMWM3;1059230 said:
Read above....u need to EXIT MARINA BLVD CENTRAL....

Marina Boulevard Central?

MW;1059371 said:
Ehh how come I still see in the master plan Exit 15 Rochor? Means still can go up the bridge and exit same exit?

Damn really need to go and see

Yap, from ECP Changi... you can still drive up Sheares Bridge and exit Rochor... cut off point is the next exit... right after Gardens by the Bay...

Better to drive and look see look see during new year Eve or new year day as family outing so that u are familiar with our 4.2 billion expressway. Mother of all expensive highway or free way or express way. ....u name it

Hmm I don't understand why TS is so upset about traffic. Has it ever been fun driving in Singapore :huhhuh:

seanskye;1059386 said:
Hi, nice office view you have!!

Tats why he's driving a Lambo while we are driving cheapo wannabe M cars. ahlim say one

better avoid MCE on new year ave ... sekali jammed at exit for hourssssssss ...
prepare drinks and chips can countdown inside the car

wah heng ahh, all my CNY relatives are in Woodlands (use TPE/SLE) and East (no need any E). Some in Jurong so I use PIE instead. Jam but at least I know where the road is heading towards. MCE I not familiar maybe jam until I end up in JB also dunno

MEC expressway chaotic

Eh, talking about Woodlands, when are we gonna lim kopi with lian bang meimei? Rem to thank me for my Bilstein review hor!

seanskye;1059399 said:
Eh, talking about Woodlands, when are we gonna lim kopi with lian bang meimei? Rem to thank me for my Bilstein review hor!

I am waiting for stock to arrive leh...Rod never update me. I am going to start a complaint thread about his attitude soon, tat fat ass

MEC expressway chaotic

Hokay take your time. I still need to dig storeroom for the leftover CF. Damn jialat, war come I confirm cannot squeeze inside the storeroom. Car parts everywhere!

The good old view of Marina Bay Sands Hotel (Left) and Garden By The Bay (Right) towards Changi airport is gone which i missed the most NOT Rochor exit.

My friend and her friends in her friend's car plunged down Shears Bridge at ECP-AYE Rochor exit that sharp bend cos the driver wanted to be hero F&F drift down the tat bend. She's still alive and well today.

Irrelevant

Oilman;1059385 said:
Hmm I don't understand why TS is so upset about traffic. Has it ever been fun driving in Singapore :huhhuh:
Well, it depends on time and location.

I reckon I should try the MCE at about 2-3am so that I can do sudden swerves if I make a mistake at any exits...or is 2-3am still jam packed with people getting stuck/lost from midnight onwards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back