MCE expressway chaotic

Re: MCE expressway chaotic

No jam at around 0815 when I was using the MCE. But the connecting road from ECP to MCE is moving at around 40km/hr.

PIE is pretty bad today from the east to the west.

Re: MEC expressway chaotic

Baby1M;1060853 said:
Physical ERP gantry not up yet but ideas with picture has already surfaced :p

View attachment 58274
There is 1 gantry already from west to east juz before entering the tunnel.

trebleclef;1060903 said:
No jam at around 0815 when I was using the MCE. But the connecting road from ECP to MCE is moving at around 40km/hr.

PIE is pretty bad today from the east to the west.

Same. You were on the same road as me...

I went from Ophir Road up Benjamin Sheares Bridge, and down the bridge towards AYE, driving past MBS. This used to be ECP. But now the whole road is like ghosts road, damn empty!

davidtch;1060904 said:
There is 1 gantry already from west to east juz before entering the tunnel.
Cars coming onto MCE from Marina Bay area will miss that gantry... yes or no? I dont know :|

Anyway another gantry 1-2km away also can lah, like the one at CTE.... kana one before slip road to PIE... continue towards AMK will kana one more :p

Baby1M;1061108 said:
Cars coming onto MCE from Marina Bay area will miss that gantry... yes or no? I dont know :|

Anyway another gantry 1-2km away also can lah, like the one at CTE.... kana one before slip road to PIE... continue towards AMK will kana one more :p
Yes. It will miss that gantry. But i m not sure whether there is a gantry at that entry.

C3P0;1061106 said:
I went from Ophir Road up Benjamin Sheares Bridge, and down the bridge towards AYE, driving past MBS. This used to be ECP. But now the whole road is like ghosts road, damn empty!

Used to be no ERP...

8883;1061164 said:
Used to be no ERP...
Ya haha. But for me it is fine because that gantry actually replaces the one I have to go through at Prince Edward Road.....

So cannot hoot Lui?

I think people have actually already pre-typed all the ccb gahmen messages ready to post on all social media platforms and calling for riots....then Monday and today..MCE smooth smooth...

Well you can always count on Singaporeans to complain about something...

Some motorists, however, are already missing the closed stretch of the ECP — because of the view of the city skyline.
Said Ms Roslynda, 40: “It’s a very scenic drive, during which you can see the Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands, but now, all we’ll see is a tunnel. I’ll miss that view.”

Oilman;1061192 said:
Said Ms Roslynda, 40: “It’s a very scenic drive, during which you can see the Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands, but now, all we’ll see is a tunnel. I’ll miss that view.”[/I]

wah..CCB GAHMEN!

Cannot be leh, this MCE should be jammed this week so that I can hoot Lui !!!

Is there a Facebook page petitioning the gahmen to bring back the full ECP?

kenntona;1061197 said:
Cannot be leh, this MCE should be jammed this week so that I can hoot Lui !!!
Believe a handful of drivers have detoured to others routes e.g. CTE, to get to AYE... i do notice the usual route i take, traffic got worst on the Monday immeditely after the massive jam at MCE.

I think the Istana should move too, its taking up too much prime space in orchard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back