MCE expressway chaotic

Re: MEC expressway chaotic

Drove by this morning KPE to AYE.. Journey longer abit but smoother.. Alot of camera at least 3 zones.

AYE to MCE jam on keppel viaduct due to road work on left lane.

Many diversion and Rochor Road missing from expressway. Need to exit Marina Blvd Central.

Avoid AYE => MCE. At the entrance of MCE, only 1 lane is available. Still laying 2 more lanes.

Used BMW GPS and you will see the navigator arrow went into blue colour (sea) really amazing.

Got video?
meek ask one.....

Pardon me... It suddenly occurred to me. If traveling from east/west direction now how to get to Rochor?

Read above....u need to EXIT MARINA BLVD CENTRAL....then look out for ROCHOR ROAD in striking YELLOW BOARD towards EC Changi...bingo

Last edited by a moderator:

Becareful of the sudden speed change in KPE tunnel east bound. A speed of 70 sign just infront of 2nd camera.

Without Rochor exit I can no longer chiong from office to Bugis in 5 mins and chiong from home to office in 15 mins. Sob......

Just wondering how to cope with traffic flow during peak hours during school re opened. Hopefully traffic police will be there to guide the motorists. No GPS or WAZE can help at this moment.

MEC expressway chaotic

C3P0;1059289 said:
Without Rochor exit I can no longer chiong from office to Bugis in 5 mins and chiong from home to office in 15 mins. Sob......

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Now got excuse to tell lioness we need to detour by Geylang to pump petrol!

MCE morning jam...

so much for closing Sheares Bridge and its not even 2014 yet.

Why can't they just use BOTH MCE and Sheares Bridge? Gahmen one kind of COCK

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back