Meetup at Old Tanglin Camp

Re: Meetup at Old Tanglin Camp

bobbytay27;231848 said:
orgazise ur SANDY CLUB.....go sar lau....can an0t CHAIRMAN JAWSY

Best suggestion......... Tis wat i call good one.... :lol2:

bobbytay27;231848 said:
orgazise ur SANDY CLUB.....go sar lau....can an0t CHAIRMAN JAWSY
wow tat is the greatest idea Bobby have for us..
Any welcome drinks for us? include any buffet dinner from China, Vietnam or Malaysia?? calling Sandy Leader Jawzsg..

sszone;231856 said:
i tot they only serve chinese cuisine

To your liking what.............. rite?
“ 她 来 之 中 国 ” :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Errr.. old uncles still have to climb stairs to 3 storey huh? kekekekeke...Sandy is the see no touch type lah... safe for us.. the Sar Lau ones is probably all out to give us heart attack one lor... better buy additional insurance before going lor.. kekekekee.

jawzsg;231884 said:
Errr.. old uncles still have to climb stairs to 3 storey huh? kekekekeke...Sandy is the see no touch type lah... safe for us.. the Sar Lau ones is probably all out to give us heart attack one lor... better buy additional insurance before going lor.. kekekekee.

DEAR UNCLES........
N0W INTO 21centuries.....u noe tare is sometink called.....电梯!!!!!:nehnehhh:

n0t sure abt heart attack...but cfm ur blood pressure will be higher.......:)

jawzsg;231884 said:

no worries, u tell them u aint gonna give tips, they will auto stay away from u :lol2:

sszone;231898 said:
no worries, u tell them u aint gonna give tips, they will auto stay away from u :lol2:

ha ha ...then they must have given bobby lots of heat attack....because he pay the most tips.....jawzsg say one...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

should go la....its n0t all abt tips martell gals...its abt the environment,gathering...and a g00d place to relax...a personaal room....

i always prefer the martell or cordon bleu on rocks and lying on the big sofa thingy more than the cais but LL already retired long time from this kinda scene. now counting down to fatherhood....baby gal coming in early sep or sekali earlier

sszone;231912 said:
i always prefer the martell or cordon bleu on rocks and lying on the big sofa thingy more than the cais but LL already retired long time from this kinda scene. now counting down to fatherhood....baby gal coming in early sep or sekali earlier

Congrats. Going to be father liao so better learn to act like one.. haha..
Next time meet-up muz go back early early to feed milk liao lor...:cloud9: :)

bobbytay27;231909 said:
should go la....its n0t all abt tips martell gals...its abt the environment,gathering...and a g00d place to relax...a personaal room....

relax???...I thought that place will make you somehow...tense...somewhere??? hahahaha..
:lol2: :lol2:

wa...you highly recommended this sar lau......I stay chap li lau no fight liao lah....like that got chance must go viewing.....ha ha ha....!!!:)

Chairman Jawzsg, what say you ? Sar Lau or Tanglin Camp ? Or Tanglin camp then go Sar Lau ? 3 more days to 8 Aug, Mai tu liao hor

Hi ,I ka liao OK. U guys decide. Heard of transformers ornot ? Sandy can transform to sar lau one --hehehehehe

ya....like Transfomers...Sandy is more than meets the eye.....wait till she take out her laser canon and shoot at us.....autobots transform!!

Chairman Jawzsg is hiding somewhere with no reply. Maybe he in Sar lau recce for the next meetup :lol2:

Can all wear red for the next meetup on 8 Aug?

I wont be around for this couple of days, so wont be posting. But i'll see you guys there. Looking forward to meeting up with u guys.

SC

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back