Members Alert!! Fraud cases in forum

Re: Members Alert!! Fraud cases in forum

What about that time some fucktard tried selling condoms and freebies on the forum? A whole bunch of us (yours truly included) tore into him and he KPKB and reported to admin. Ended up, I got banned and had some infraction points awarded. Infraction. KNN had to look up dictionary to know what it meant. Pui!

The condoms fake or what happened ?

wobbles;988711 said:
What about that time some fucktard tried selling condoms and freebies on the forum? A whole bunch of us (yours truly included) tore into him and he KPKB and reported to admin. Ended up, I got banned and had some infraction points awarded. Infraction. KNN had to look up dictionary to know what it meant. Pui!

Red_Bean_Bun;988712 said:
The condoms fake or what happened ?

He was selling things that he got as free gifts

Hahahaha I remember that one. I created a spoof to sell my freebies also, including an Ikea catalogue

wobbles;988713 said:
He was selling things that he got as free gifts

Archerly ... nothing wrong what

Oh yes! I recall you did! But did you get banned for 2 weeks? And collect "infraction" points? I carry those like a mark of pride bro :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Jason8822;988715 said:

Technically no, morally, he turned BMW.sg into karang guni central sigh

lol my thread got deleted and i kena warning nia hahhaha

Jason8822;988715 said:

wahlau eh u know what he was selling? like maybe (i cant remeber but here's one very example) the torch in NDP goodie bag for $5.

Will I be banned if I wanna sell kenntona's wedding invitation card? Quite high class one.

wobbles;988711 said:

I rem the farker... David CB or what his nick... he's in hall of fame... like singpass... legend...

Centurion9990;988740 said:
I rem the farker... David CB or what his nick... he's in hall of fame... like singpass... legend...

Lolz..sounds very familiar....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wobbles;988716 said:
Oh yes! I recall you did! But did you get banned for 2 weeks? And collect "infraction" points? I carry those like a mark of pride bro :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I also got infraction point man. Damned proud of it.

wobbles;988718 said:
Technically no, morally, he turned BMW.sg into karang guni central sigh

Oh, i get you.

detach8;988720 said:
wahlau eh u know what he was selling? like maybe (i cant remeber but here's one very example) the torch in NDP goodie bag for $5.

Wa..... Super cheapskate leh

Sprawler;988211 said:
Thanks bro steven for helping to bring up the matter.

Forum user X.P initially wanted to sell me his bodykit and eisenmann exhaust, claiming he can provide a 'combo' package. I was only interested in the exhaust, since i had planned to purchase the kit from either Js or SWC. However, when we met up for coffee the following week, X.P kept discouraging me from purchasing from either workshops, claiming that they were not original and not of 'standard'(workmanship not good). He offered a reasonable price, and even had 'proof of purchase' from M.A of his original aerokit. He kept bugging me on the purchase, and used excuses like ' shifting house, selling car soon, other buyers waiting for reply'. After a few days, i agreed. When i met X.P to pass him the deposit, he started to come out with more excuses like: 'my gf needs a new nescafe machine etc, can pass me 1k instead of 500?' and kept assuring me that he wouldnt 'run' me since i knew his nick,number,address etc. I didnt think much to it and out of goodwill, i passed him the 1k deposit.

A few days later, he found out that the exhaust could not fit my car model, and so he recommended me to purchase a new Eisenmann Exhaust from C workshop. I called all workshops to enquire on the price, and C workshop was the cheapest. So i went down to kakit bukit to this workshop. When i was there, sales assistant F told me Eisenmann Sports was LTA approved and paperwork everything is provided upon purchase. Only downside is that its self installation. He even made the approval steps sound so simple and easy. F even said that it will take 2-4 weeks to deliver, MAX 4 WEEKS. I ordered my Eisenmann Sports on the 19th march 2013. Till today, item yet to be received. I wanted to speak to the owner of the workshop but apparently Mr. Z is never around, and he doesnt pick up calls.

When i heard about bro hengster's case about 2 weeks back, i called C workshop immediately since both exhausts were purchased from the same place. Sales assistant F assured me mine was legal, but he told me that i have to pay an extra 150dollars for paperwork approval. I was rather unhappy, since these hidden costs only come about after the deposit is paid. Im trying to get a refund of my deposit back from C workshop now.

Back to Mr. fat (X.P), he passed me his CF diffuser, and handed over the kit to me and left. When i wanted to collect the kit from the workshop, i was slapped with an extra 350 dollars fee. Apparently X.P had not paid the dekitting fee, and told the workshop owner that i would help to foot the bill. Long story short, i went to his place, got back my money, and he agreed to compensate me with the existing replica kit that he sold to me.

The next day, i received a called from Hougang NPP, asking me of my involvement in a harassment case. This f*cker actually called the police to say that i went to his place to harass/blackmail him.:lol2:

Morale of the Story: dont trust people that easily, even if they are fellow forummers or site sponsors. They can be site sponsors but that doesnt mean that they arent f*cked up. I hope my case will help serve as a strong reminder to other users to learn to make discerning choices in item purchasing. ( Go to the ones that the old timers recommend, they are usually more trustable)
And to the other victims who bought X.P 's other parts ie BBK, you should have found out by now that its not original as well.

To add on to bro Sprawler with my encounter's with XP, I saw XP's posting on his Eisenmman Exhaust (LTA approved). I am interested so i enquire with him. He wanted to sell me at $3300 includes installation but i think that price topup a few hundreds, i will buy a brand new one includes installation and approval for me.

He said $2300 final price includes installation. I said give me 1 day to think about it. But shortly. he text me asking me to help him to keep his exhaust, he needs help urgently cos his mother very particular about cleaniness and he's very particualar about car. He is moving house and he is selling car and needs to pass the car to agent so no place to put his exhaust as it was dekitted. I was too straightforward in agreeing to help him when he said until so ke lian. We met up, he shifted his quad exhaust to my boot. After which, he said can i pass him the $2300 cos he ususlly don't do business like that. He scared i take his exhaust and run away. He assured me that it is confirmed sport and he installed it not more than 4 months. And if everything i installed already i dont like, he will refund me every dollar and he said himself very steady one. That was in the evening around 5 plus pm. Anyway, we arranged to meet at FK to install the exhaust and he will pay for the installation of $120 cos $2300 includes installation.

Next day came and i was at FK. He text me he had last minute thing to attend to and cannot come and will transfer me the $120 installation fee. What else can i say besides LPPL. Exhaust installed and the sound was really loud. I had doubts as I had Eisenmman Sports on my previous E92 and the sound was not loud I felt. My thought is F10 523i using Eisenmman Sports also not that loud and how can my 528i sounds louder than 523i. Anyway, I drove back to office to check with all my steady office khakis as they are all bimmers fans too. They said confirm race. I agreed with them in probably i was cheated into buying a race. At night, I drove to meet my another groups of khakis. They also said high chance Race.

I called XP and verified with him. He told me it is confirmed Sports lah and he will forward me the receipt first and the cert later cos he lost the certs. I received the receipt and it stated RACE. I called him again and ask him if i should believe his words or the receipt. He said C motorsports guy write wrongly and he will get them to change. A few days later, indeed he emailed me a copy of receipt changed to Sports. I had doubts so I called C motorsports also. Z told me he cannot remember but it should be a sports.

Now i really have doubts on who is the angel and who is devil. In between XP ask me not to worry so much, ask me go LTA do up the approval first. He said he will meet me together to do up. 3 times i go LTA, he never turned up, i sms him he never reply. hours later he returned call say sory to me for all the birds stories i felt.

I dulan and i finally do not believe him anymore and i emailed Unicorn and the serial numbers on the exhaust is RACE and not sports cos its not inside his lists of serial number that is spproved one. I was kinda already sianz and tired and not surprised that its a RACE anymore. I ask him for refund because LTA dealt me a final blow on the 3rd meeting that XP car did not even applied for approval before. Starightaway i was thinking i was cheated, His exhaust is not approval and how can mine be approval when he sold me his.

I text him to ask for all refunds and the installation fee of $120. $120 he also never transfer me all the while and tell me he forgot and sorry. Anyway, he will pass me cash and he prefers meetup. I say fine and i wait at the place to meet but he never turned up.

I called him and he said he will ask his father to transfer me and ask me to wait and he even wataspp me the screenshot of the internet banking to me and ask me to check. I checked don't have and i call him again. He never clicked submit obviously.

Since then , he disappear. I have filed a police report and IO is doing the investigation. I pi Jia LOBANG already. XP probably knew i made a police report against him if he's reading this thread.

Btw, sorry for lousy english here cos i am typing this post very rush. Rushing out. I know i type in many "COS" and "AS"... Paiseh.

hengster;988964 said:
I called him and he said he will ask his father to transfer me and ask me to wait and he even wataspp me the screenshot of the internet banking to me and ask me to check. I checked don't have and i call him again. He never clicked submit obviously.

Epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please sexpose his residential address. I want to unload some things there. Give him for FREE.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohudoithuong2

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back