Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

nicholastan91;171474 said:
33,heard that u are in a Z4? isit black? whats the number? i saw 61,59,81..tats all..haha urs should be 61? becos 59 belongs to xinni and 81 belongs to tripeM

WRONG!!!! 59 belongs to louis lah....81 i took over liao, Pak Jack sold his ride liao... 81 will be return to the original owner..car plate will change soon...:)

33;171475 said:
WRONG!!!! 59 belongs to louis lah....81 i took over liao, Pak Jack sold his ride liao... 81 will be return to the original owner..car plate will change soon...:)
???? oh i m so lost..haha ic..so xinni driving which 1?61?

nicholastan91;171476 said:
???? oh i m so lost..haha ic..so xinni driving which 1?61?

OK, you make me lost too liao....:lol2: :lol2: so lets not speculate anymore liao, till the next meetup. we clarify!!!:nehnehhh:

33;171475 said:

81's like the village whore... everyone's queuing to ride her.

bro, steady hor. i chope all her goodies once she retires.

louis;171479 said:
81's like the village whore... everyone's queuing to ride her.

bro, steady hor. i chope all her goodies once she retires.

Louis, you damn funny lah...ok ok, i got the clue liao since this morning...:lol2: :lol2:

are there room for improvment for today's morning drive ?

i saw Swift Outing before. They line up 2 conveies. first convey move off, till the first traffic light, turn, then the 2nd convey move off with another leader and sweeper.

I followed them and the 2nd convey catch up with the first convey because the first convey slow down and wait, then whole group move up the ECP.

Maybe we can black one convey and white one convey ? Silver follow white and blue follow black..

4 or 5 lanes road, first convey and second convey side by side, 2 lanes. Photographer shoot from the first of both conveies, ALL HIGH BEAM. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

axl looks like a basketball in the pics...at first in the grou pics...i tot dat was Mark! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

hehe no wonder today i tot i saw Jack's Z4..but then when he drive into the carpark,i saw another guy inside..i was thinking..is this Jack? why he looks so different from the last time i met him..? lol..hahaha now i know that was 33..

This is the 1st outing with bmw.sg for me and my wife since I joined in Oct last year after we got the cab. We enjoyed the morning drive very much especially with the top down ;) We look forward to join the future activities. Big thank you to the organisers and appreciation to Babe for putting this drive together.

Alhough, I have already met a few forumers before, today I was able to put a face to all the nicknames we used in the forum (babe, puny, dave, alvin666, kenntona, mok, orhlulu, nicholastan91, etc) for those I have not met. Your guys are a friendly bunch! Unfortunately, I was unable to chat with everyone but I am sure there will be more opportunity in the near future.

To all the photographers - GREAT PICS! teckheng, thanks for taking the effort to capture all the cars in the carpark. At least we got a picture today :)

Ken, don't forget when you demod ... call me :yummie: . I will be waititng :juggle:

wilman2772;171445 said:
Thks Babe for organizing this drive!! I was so stone this morning....lucky got walkies to keep me awake with Kenntona & Ah Orh's jokes!!!

You must love the Sex Garden & Doggie........that's why went round twice.....:lol2:

Here are some of my pics.....didn't take too many cos too stone.....

Poster Girl Xinni in deep thots??

It was fun & many thks to Ah Orh for the breakfast!!! Yum!!!

The rest can sleep now....so shiok.....me have to report to work liao....sian.....stone.....

'The Great White'

Xinni made a turn home when we pass by her place... -__-"

wilman2772;171445 said:
You must love the Sex Garden & Doggie........that's why went round twice.....:lol2:

'The Great White'

I was equally surprise to see the street Name.. Sex street..

Happening neighborhood.. must be every night earth quake there.. Must buy 1 unit there..:lol2:

the Doggie street, Nich and Foo can consider buying.:lol2:

To Babe, Kenntona, Orr Lu Lu, Alex, Alvin, Ben and Wilson.

Many thanks for the throughly enjoyable drive....cheers...

To the other folks who have taken pics.. excellent pics... cheers to you all too...

i wanted to join so much but felt unwell n lost my voice since yesterday so decided not to go..
glad u guys had good time :)

To all the organisers,

Though I came only for breakfast. I can see all the happy and smiling face all round. I saw some new and old faces. It make me feel like a old birdie!

I am sure it was a well planned drive with less stress ha!

jaskin;171415 said:
Good work Nic! IS that Gad's new ride?

where? no lah. u must b sleepy.

nicholastan91;171416 said:
oh ya talking abt Gadaffi..how did he come arh? what was he driving? i saw him walking ard,but never see him driving..
ppl taxi me, me walking ard bcz i need to change taxi ride

adsnx;171421 said:
little nicky, Gadaffi was in tat EVO .
no la, wasnt me...
Bmer;171423 said:
Hey Nic,

Gadaffi was driving his new ride(Evo)....second day only...he break in his ride yesterday already...keke....:lol2:
sssshhhhh.....

33;171460 said:
Need to apologise to a few of you at the back, as I kept pushing you guys to catchup with the main convey, paiseh but just need to do my sweeping job. :oops:
:lol2: :lol2:

u did a great job.... thanks anyway

*thinks of wat to eat for dinner*

nice meeting u nick , i like ur E36 coupe, very nice :)
also nice talkin to the owner of the X1/9 :)

(fergot to ask ur name....sorry :p )

*i also didn;t slp last nite...... :S *

Great Sunday drive =) enjoyed it and really great to meet some of you guys! ...
Thank you Babe and the rest of the team for organizing this =)..Oh thanks for the great pics too!

Catch up again soon. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back