Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

TeamMunichAuto

Trusted Sponsor
Munich Automobiles as an Authorized BMW Dealership and Premium Service Centre honours all BMW Warranties* including those from other BMW Dealerships. Be it the 3 year Warranty or the add on 2 year Extended Warranty. The key thing is that it is an official BMW Warranty product, Munich Automobiles would honour it throughout its duration. Therefore, if you prefer to have your BMW serviced by Munich Automobiles throughout its warranty lifespan, do so with the peace of mind that it will be honoured and cherised.

Call 6566 7666 or email us at [email protected]
to book your servicing appointment today.

Guaranteed Next Day Appointment!

*PI BMWs subject to terms & conditions.

Re: Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

Please clarify the terms & conditions for PI BMWs.

clar;800813 said:
Please clarify the terms & conditions for PI BMWs.

Hi clar,

Will contact you

125;801141 said:
Please Pm me too.
Thanks.

Hi 125,

Will contact you.

Let me know too.. Thx!

1derful;801180 said:
It used to be Guaranteed Same day appointment.!

Dear 1derful,

We want to under promise and over deliver!

That's how it all starts...next thing you know it's "Guaranteed 3days appointment". I sure hope it's not a slippery slope towards the "service standards" of PML with Advisors who don't know #$^% about the car they sell...down to not knowing what is the LSD oil to put into their M cars.

m car owner...:"hi I have problem with my car"

advisor..:"but I couldn't find anything wrong leh?"

m car owner...:"go for test drive"

advisor...:"oh it's like that one"

In this case, can we claim warranty? due to the technical incompetencies of technical advisors.

sorry if I've offended anybody but that's the way it is.

This is the information age. I just don't like it when I ask an advisor technical question about the car and they can't answer. That's ok. But it's worse to throw smoke bomb.

I assume M drivers are discerning about their cars.

Again..this is just my point of view.

1derful;801192 said:

This is the information age. I just don't like it when I ask an advisor technical question about the car and they can't answer. That's ok. But it's worse to throw smoke bomb.

So far they can handle the car matters pretty well.
And I'm very demanding and technically inclined .
They don't throw smoke screen and really make effort to resolve the issues.

Thumbs up.

1derful;801192 said:

Not sure if u are talking abt PML experience, if so, then it's not really relevant here. I'm sure most are already well acquainted with PML's service standard.

Am pleased with MA's expertise and service so far.

Hope they can maintain the service level.

Hi 1derful,

Frankly sometimes it is an individual that damages a company's image. Would be good to get a 2nd opinion before we jump to conclusion.

I am not siding PML as what I have experienced r both disappointing and also outstanding service, it is from 2 different individuals. RL example:
1st person) He don't know and said "hmmm, cannot be ley, let me try (I already tried), oh cannot, then I also don't know what to do"... WTF u expect me to do, I don't know than I come to u.
2nd person) He also does not know why cannot but he bothers to apologies and will seek more input from Germany and will get back to me.

I am a person who will seek to know info before I approach any service center or personnel with regard to an issue*... in this way I know whether they know or they don't but throwing smoke. Anything even more technical, no choice but to give some trust till proven wrong.

As for Munich, I can only say it is a positive feedback from my recent and 1st one trip to Munich. Will stay positive till proven wrong.

Lastly pardon to M-Nut as this thread is kinda OOT a little.

* For mod stuff when I ask questions, am just doing 'quality' checks b4 I commit and not because I don't know or not aware.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. N im not trying to damage munichs or any ones reputation.

1derful;801180 said:
It used to be Guaranteed Same day appointment.!

The key word - used to be Guaranteed Same day appointment. It is past tense.

Also even with Guaranteed Same Day Appointment/Delivery/Installation/etc being active or valid, thing can be affected or changed suddenly especially when there's a sudden surge in demand exceeding capability. I see this as very situational unlike some unexceptable stuff like 'throwing smoke when don't know', no one is an almighty and all knowing, we r humans... so its always better to tell e truth and get back later with info :)

Example: We called at 8am+ to book for same day, there's possiblity of open slot since its a fresh day... taking into consideration that not many made booking e day before. However if we call at noon to book for mid afternoon (same day), we got to remember there exist the possibility of a disappointment since the equation of; half day gone plus number of possible calls before noon taking up same day slots plus previous day's calls.

Remember I am not siding any entity or intend to offend anyone with the above example, just want to provide a different perspective of things which many of us forget.

1derful;801191 said:
That's how it all starts...next thing you know it's "Guaranteed 3days appointment". I sure hope it's not a slippery slope towards the "service standards" of PML with Advisors who don't know #$^% about the car they sell...down to not knowing what is the LSD oil to put into their M cars.

m car owner...:"hi I have problem with my car"

advisor..:"but I couldn't find anything wrong leh?"

m car owner...:"go for test drive"

advisor...:"oh it's like that one"

In this case, can we claim warranty? due to the technical incompetencies of technical advisors.

Dear 1derful,

You have obviously have had a very negative experience with servicing with an Authorized Dealership, however I do not think you are referring to Munich Automobiles. I assure you that MA adheres strictly to a healthy ratio of balancing our operational assets and the number of cars we can do on any given day. To date we have yet to hit the limitation of that ratio, and in order to ensure that the ratio is maintained. We ensure that our hiring policy is pre-emptive so we can maintain the same ratios consistently. Give MA a chance and make your judgment after.

Baby1M;801333 said:
The key word - used to be Guaranteed Same day appointment. It is past tense.

Also even with Guaranteed Same Day Appointment/Delivery/Installation/etc being active or valid, thing can be affected or changed suddenly especially when there's a sudden surge in demand exceeding capability. I see this as very situational unlike some unexceptable stuff like 'throwing smoke when don't know', no one is an almighty and all knowing, we r humans... so its always better to tell e truth and get back later with info :)

Example: We called at 8am+ to book for same day, there's possiblity of open slot since its a fresh day... taking into consideration that not many made booking e day before. However if we call at noon to book for mid afternoon (same day), we got to remember there exist the possibility of an disappointment since the equation of; half day gone plus number of possible calls before noon taking up same day slots plus previous day's calls.

Remember I am not siding any entity or offend anyone with the above example, just want to provide a different perspective of things which many of us forget.

Good point! Frankly, I have never heard of or expect to get same day appointment. That is just not realistic in my opinion. Even as paying customers, we should also be reasonable in our demands. The door swings both ways I always say...

M-Nut;801339 said:
Dear 1derful,

You have obviously have had a very negative experience with servicing with an Authorized Dealership, however I do not think you are referring to Munich Automobiles. I assure you that MA adheres strictly to a healthy ratio of balancing our operational assets and the number of cars we can do on any given day. To date we have yet to hit the limitation of that ratio, and in order to ensure that the ratio is maintained. We ensure that our hiring policy is pre-emptive so we can maintain the same ratios consistently. Give MA a chance and make your judgment after.

Hendra, inside MA there is really someone who is incompetent ,just as feedback for you guys to improve. Ask sebastian what feedback i provided previously even when Mr Chow was still there, i'm Mr Lim, white M3 owner. Its a joke how this CSA responds, and he is relatively new. He replaced Kelvin fyi as the CSA.

Cheers, we understand MA is growing and trying to constantly improve. Its positive feedback,

anyway, just learnt that this bugger i'm talking about is no longer there. thats a relief.

masschaoz;801349 said:
Hendra, inside MA there is really someone who is incompetent ,just as feedback for you guys to improve. Ask sebastian what feedback i provided previously even when Mr Chow was still there, i'm Mr Lim, white M3 owner. Its a joke how this CSA responds, and he is relatively new. He replaced Kelvin fyi as the CSA.

Cheers, we understand MA is growing and trying to constantly improve. Its positive feedback,

Dear masschaoz,

we recently had a revamp to improve the service. Many staff deemed unsuitable for any particular role were renewed with new hires. If you come in now, you would see some new faces. Thank you Mr Lim for your positive feedback, most kind. We are trying our very best to bring the best ownership experience for all BMW owners.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back