My car die on me twice this month ...

SUPAN

My ride die on me twice this month at very low speed ...

one was turning left bend on flat ground ... engine was well warmed up and sprint for at least 15 km.

the other time was going down slope. After 5 mins of warm up (after 9 hours of not driving - parked) Turn right at very low speed.

The idling went lower than usual idling of abt 700 rpm ... then both time the engine cut off and went to Neutrel ...

Had to restart by start engine again ....

What may be the problem ... and this is going to be a hazrd to the rear drivers and myself ....

Any advice ?

Re: My car die on me twice this month ...

SUPAN;945518 said:

one was turning left bend on flat ground ... engine was well warmed up and sprint for at least 15 km.

the other time was going down slope. After 5 mins of warm up (after 9 hours of not driving - parked) Turn right at very low speed.

The idling went lower than usual idling of abt 700 rpm ... then both time the engine cut off and went to Neutrel ...

What may be the problem ... and this is going to be a hazrd to the rear drivers and myself ....

Any advice ?

By the way just service at 24,000km and now at 25,000km + ...

Any seniors advice ?

335 ....... ? I had the same issue ... can be scary when coming out of a small road and the engine dies on you .....

Mine is 135 N55, used to have similar issue, do you have any BOV or DV installed? Mine was leaking caused the MAP sensor went nuts. It will cause the engine to stall occasionally, esp at low speed or when slowing down to stop. Even if you don't have any BOV or DV, still could be a leaky charge pipe or naughty MAP sensor. Check your pipe or maybe clean the MAP sensor would be my guess....

Multiple possibilities - MAP sensor, O2 sensors, ignition coils, spark plugs, fuel injectors, fuel pump, valvetronic servo, VANOS solenoids, eccentric shaft.... fault in any of these causes bad idling leading to engine stalling.

Send it to a workshop for diagnostic. Your ride may have thrown a code that can be quite easily picked up with the proper OBD scanning tool.

lkm;945544 said:
Multiple possibilities - MAP sensor, O2 sensors, ignition coils, spark plugs, fuel injectors, fuel pump, valvetronic servo, VANOS solenoids, eccentric shaft.... fault in any of these causes bad idling leading to engine stalling.

Send it to a workshop for diagnostic. Your ride may have thrown a code that can be quite easily picked up with the proper OBD scanning tool.

Everything stock except arb, strut n bbk.

me 335 too, never happened before.
but i have forge DV.

Red_Bean_Bun;945523 said:
335 ....... ? I had the same issue ... can be scary when coming out of a small road and the engine dies on you .....

How many times must it fail before you bring it to the workshop?

a lot of items can be faulty.
must go PML now.

SUPAN;945518 said:

Any advice ?

for me 3 times.

1st i think normal
2nd time i think suay
3rd time i kiasi go PML

Oilman;945699 said:
How many times must it fail before you bring it to the workshop?

How old ? Last time the fuel pump need to change for me .....

Darth Vader;945698 said:
me 335 too, never happened before.
but i have forge DV.

5 years already,changed fuel pump at 2 years and 11 months.
under warranty, super lucky, if no warranty maybe 3 to 4 thousands.

ABS module need to change at 4 years old,$4k plus.

Red_Bean_Bun;945726 said:
How old ? Last time the fuel pump need to change for me .....

DV, when ABS module up lorry what symptom the car exhibit ?

ABS lights on when braking hard or over humps, holes etc ?

Jason8822;945790 said:
DV, when ABS module up lorry what symptom the car exhibit ?

Red_Bean_Bun;945818 said:
ABS lights on when braking hard or over humps, holes etc ?

Noted.
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back