My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

seyfeichai;844910 said:
hi simville,

the first picture is rear bumper guard. Which i found in your link bimmian.com where u got the carbon overlay.
Rear Bumper Guard For BMW 3 Series Sedan - 2012+ - F30 From Bimmian.com - Bimmian.com. Only difference, its clear coat here. (Its very thick).

I did all at JJ Decal - http://www.facebook.com/JJDecalHub?ref=ts
I may be back tomorrow to explore if it is possible to wrap the trim with buttons.
Can you give me your opinion, i think this grey (sticker) is rather out of sort. I am thinking of changing to black carbon print.
JJ has many other stickers to choose.

bro, you bought the guard from bimmian or from JJ?

@Kon from JJ

redo this morning.
Managed to do the area around the buttons too!
1341375158.jpg

where's JJ?

thanks for compliments ,

the car is running on 225/40/19 and 245/35/19, pss tyres... wanted more comfort...its rays forged wheels,

offset err, forgot...sorry:oops:

animian;844357 said:
M-Nut are you imply Grille installation shouldnt be charge at $142 ? :thinking: then how much should it be :thinking:

Dear all,

I did not imply anything, just wanted to confirm that was the charge as I remembered it as less. And I was correct, the amount is a little bit less. It is $142 with GST, that's why I felt the labour charge may have been erroroneous. Too used to pricing without the GST component. Labour rates are based on a fixed table for every work task, and is audited regularly. We believe we do provide better peace of mind and together with the warranty, the labour charge is justifiable.

seyfeichai;845245 said:
@Kon from JJ

redo this morning.
Managed to do the area around the buttons too!
1341375158.jpg

Thanks to bro seyfeichai, I had mine done up too. will post photos soon

Confused.:huhhuh: I thought Munich auto and PML all charge same rate?

M-Nut;845612 said:
Dear all,

I did not imply anything, just wanted to confirm that was the charge as I remembered it as less. And I was correct, the amount is a little bit less. It is $142 with GST, that's why I felt the labour charge may have been erroroneous. Too used to pricing without the GST component. Labour rates are based on a fixed table for every work task, and is audited regularly. We believe we do provide better peace of mind and together with the warranty, the labour charge is justifiable.

tc73;845673 said:
next step would be the chip, then lower, still want a comfortable ride..

I lowered using H&R springs, so far still comfortable and did not need to stop and go through hump slowly.

simville;845730 said:
I lowered using H&R springs, so far still comfortable and did not need to stop and go through hump slowly.

bro, must check out your ride to feel and see the stuff u hv

simville;845730 said:

Bro simville,

can know where you did your H&R lowered spring and whats the damage?

Thanks!

I got mine installed at BVO. I believe BVO and Juzz for Cars should have stock for this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comcv@

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back