My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

And Leslie should do this kit!

LTBMW-F30-3-Series.jpg

simville;866056 said:
I did it... just that i paste the stickers that are meant for the bonnet and boot to be all on the roof

black roof on white ROCKS! :inlove:

so whats next for your 335? Is brembo GT available in the market for the F30?

simville;866060 said:
Bro Tortoise casting his poisons.......

Share ur new stuff pics le hahahahha meanwhile I'm heading to Tuas for mtg liao, cya guys! :D

simville;866062 said:
so whats next for your 335? Is brembo GT available in the market for the F30?

My workshop told me 6-8weeks wait, suppose to indent the 380/355 F/R 6/4 kit, waiting for news. Funny thing is I dun c any in Brembo website, my main concern is those buggers better dun gimme a E90 series one, else fitting problem :roll:

simville;866060 said:
Bro Tortoise casting his poisons.......

but frankly, wat we need now is: -

a) Downpipe and a proper tune!
b) Akra / Eise xos
c) M kit - carbon spoilers too pls
d) Brembo / Alcon BBK

Then rest liao, song! :D

tortoise;866070 said:
but frankly, wat we need now is: -

a) Downpipe and a proper tune!
b) Akra / Eise xos
c) M kit - carbon spoilers too pls
d) Brembo / Alcon BBK

Then rest liao, song! :D

Agree...
No exhaust for 328 now... 335 still got more choices.
After market boot and roof spoilers should be in next week.
BBK, only M performance brake kit. I am waiting for bell & bracket to put on my AP brakes.

Think I better unsubscribe from this thread, de javu man! Last 2 rides do the car up then nothing left to do then sell car, cannot let this happen again!!

So as I was saying, brother J, me jus called Maximus racing, Alcons not yet available for F30 lei : (

Brother W aka simville, Wah your roof and boot spoiler order Liao ah? Cool!!!

Bimshop bringing in the stocks and ETA is next week. Bro Growler, after you are done with most mods, then do your audio... that one never ending...
Once bitten , twice shy... since you already done up your last 2 rides, I guess you are already numb. So please continue your mods....

audio done liao, using focals and sinfoni amps liao : )

this is what happened to one of my earlier rides hahaha!

photo7.jpg

I ask my overseas supplier for a quote on the M performance brakes and this is his reply:

As for brakes . I have them on warehouse for my car, i bought them for my F30 which i will get in 10 th of sept.

But by the look they look like crap. I suggest you to spend 2,5k usd on some proper brakes. As they are 4 pot on the front and 2 on the back but they weight twice as much as brembo plus the slotts and deills are cosmetic , they aren really drilled trought.

Plus the actual kit consist of 2 parts. You will need a big brake kit for 2,5 plus a rear disks separetly which are some 350 usd per side.

He tell me so much stuff and when I ask him how much, he say no stock....waste my time

Last edited by a moderator:
kianliau;865985 said:
i checked with pml for the f30 shades...they are going for 185 and 194 for the rear window and windscreen shades respectively

Bro, Malaysia selling rm380 but i not sure front plus rear or either only

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Growler;865984 said:

Looks like perfect fit... What ur rim sizes and offset? Staggered? What shoe sizes?

Front 19x8.5 et32 225 tires
Back 19x9 et 44 255 tires

Rear still can push out some more I feel

simville;866079 said:
Agree...
No exhaust for 328 now... 335 still got more choices.
After market boot and roof spoilers should be in next week.
BBK, only M performance brake kit. I am waiting for bell & bracket to put on my AP brakes.

For AP, u can ask McWell, heard from Don that he's looking for a 328 to measure the BBK to get into production. Go and do a barter trade with him, in return for measurement, u get to buy the brackets!

Steven shld have the roof and boot spoiler soon, but I prefer carbon le kekekkekee xos wise, either wait for M or Supersprint but I like Akra, and the race F30 335i is using the custom Akra also :D

Growler;866090 said:
Think I better unsubscribe from this thread, de javu man! Last 2 rides do the car up then nothing left to do then sell car, cannot let this happen again!!

So as I was saying, brother J, me jus called Maximus racing, Alcons not yet available for F30 lei : (

Brother W aka simville, Wah your roof and boot spoiler order Liao ah? Cool!!!

Take your time and mod slowly, dun worry on F30 cos its not gonna be released so soon, the M kit will come first and the rest will follow by end year if not 2013 liao. As for mods, tunes also limited, let alone the DP and xos and if u r adventurous, the Stage 3 Owen turbo kit whahhaahhaa :dramamam:

simville;866098 said:
Bimshop bringing in the stocks and ETA is next week. Bro Growler, after you are done with most mods, then do your audio... that one never ending...
Once bitten , twice shy... since you already done up your last 2 rides, I guess you are already numb. So please continue your mods....

Yeah man, no mod no life!!! :D:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyandmindus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back