My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

seyfeichai;866982 said:
hmm.. not much difference. I can't really distinguish.
Which is good considering its 19" vs 18" before.
If i really have to make a choice, i think the Michelin is quieter ( i can hear my Singapore flag at the door) and slightly better ride comfort.

If u dun mind another comment.. U need a drop to perfect the look!!!

Btw are u able to share the full tyres and rims spec thks!

Bernie66;867177 said:

Thanks for the comment.
I'm have no I dea about the spec, just walked into top 93 and told yang the rims I like and my budget. He did the rest. And simville did the bargaining for me :)

simville;866033 said:
HK pricing add up is around 100+ cheaper. Jason: they are sending your shades to Singapore?

alamak Steve replied me say out of stock..he sold the last 3 to our bros here haha

kianliau;867253 said:
alamak Steve replied me say out of stock..he sold the last 3 to our bros here haha

To buy stuff for F30, must fast hand fast leg... car too new, not many stuff have ready stock.
did you check with Steve how long he take to order?
normally he is quite fast . Another source that is very fast will be Munich. Talk to Hendra soon.

Bernie66;867177 said:

I seriously think that F30 owners all have very itchy hands.
And they are all good at casting poisons.... Everytime James meet me, he will return home with something new... I am going to get black listed by his wife soon.

Bernie66, I believe specs is the same as VMR rims. But best is for you to go find Top93 or Leong Seng to cure your poison... Both of them have a wide range of poison for you.

Gorgeous F30!

simville;867278 said:
And they are all good at casting poisons.... Everytime James meet me, he will return home with something new... I am going to get black listed by his wife soon.

Bernie66, I believe specs is the same as VMR rims. But best is for you to go find Top93 or Leong Seng to cure your poison... Both of them have a wide range of poison for you.

LOL.. I was alr infected even before I got my F30. Just that I have to delay the rim due to soem warranty claims 2 weeks later. On a side note, I still find that we have not perfected the rim offset due this new model. For the rear, I've seen ppl claiming to fit 19" et+35 and 9.5" wide! Is that is true this F30 offset is gg to be the same as my previous E90 which is amazing and hard to believe. Meanwhile during this 2 weeks I will try to find out more.

Bernie66;867369 said:
LOL.. I was alr infected even before I got my F30. Just that I have to delay the rim due to soem warranty claims 2 weeks later. On a side note, I still find that we have not perfected the rim offset due this new model. For the rear, I've seen ppl claiming to fit 19" et+35 and 9.5" wide! Is that is true this F30 offset is gg to be the same as my previous E90 which is amazing and hard to believe. Meanwhile during this 2 weeks I will try to find out more.

Munich did tell me that they need offset 35 to clear the M performance brakes.
But when I tell him mine is 32 all around, he said also can.
So I believe 35 is good to go

simville;867278 said:

Scarly Thurs we get hum tum by his wife whahahahahahhaaa :D:D:D

Bernie66;867369 said:

U wanna do 10.5" for rear also can, just that offset gotta be like 50-60? :D

Thing is, how wide u wanna the tyres to be and is it really required? Actually 235/265 tyres at best already, all round performance. I already find current 225/255 good enuff. Unless u r a superb handling freak but wider tyres widens your turnings as well btw :D

tortoise;867457 said:
Ok I try later tonight whahahahaa :D

My wife didn't noticed until this morning :)
initially i thought i could pull it off.
When she asked today, i said i sprayed the rims.
She replied don't insult her intelligence:roll:

I had to come clean and confessed that i changed the rims.
No mentioning of the tyres. She must assumed that i have used the same tyres :)

seyfeichai;867549 said:

hahahaha lucky ar u, ok we wun mention abt the tyres during MA ND event kekekeke :nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

Actually u must mod more, more liao she become accustomed and wun ask anymore, in fact if u dun mod, she'll ask!!! Thats wat my wife is now, if dun mod then something terribly wrong, and I'm sick of telling her wun change one la, cos if dun mod then sure change car le whahahahahhaa :cloud9:

tortoise;867677 said:
hahahaha lucky ar u, ok we wun mention abt the tyres during MA ND event kekekeke :nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

Actually u must mod more, more liao she become accustomed and wun ask anymore, in fact if u dun mod, she'll ask!!! Thats wat my wife is now, if dun mod then something terribly wrong, and I'm sick of telling her wun change one la, cos if dun mod then sure change car le whahahahahhaa :cloud9:

Once a mobster ~~ always a mobster?? NO?? :yummie: :yummie:

ps: when wanna taxi me?? :eek:

tortoise;867467 said:
U wanna do 10.5" for rear also can, just that offset gotta be like 50-60? :D

Thing is, how wide u wanna the tyres to be and is it really required? Actually 235/265 tyres at best already, all round performance. I already find current 225/255 good enuff. Unless u r a superb handling freak but wider tyres widens your turnings as well btw :D

Et35 is definitely good but dunno if it can go with 9.5" wide cos I've not seen anyone fitting so aggressively in sg but only in the US. For everyone's info, et30 9.5" wide is no go cos ive tried on our f30, look like a monster truck lol! Btw I dun think u can go 10.5 rear with et50. U can clear fenders but not the inner suspension la:nehnehhh

seyfeichai;867549 said:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

tomace;867718 said:
Once a mobster ~~ always a mobster?? NO?? :yummie: :yummie:

ps: when wanna taxi me?? :eek:

when we meet la hahahahhaa 335 feels normal, not much power yet hahahaha :)

Bernie66;867854 said:
Et35 is definitely good but dunno if it can go with 9.5" wide cos I've not seen anyone fitting so aggressively in sg but only in the US. For everyone's info, et30 9.5" wide is no go cos ive tried on our f30, look like a monster truck lol! Btw I dun think u can go 10.5 rear with et50. U can clear fenders but not the inner suspension la:nehnehhh

Heard from Top93 some joker in HK customised that! hahahahhahaa :juggle:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back