My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

bogey_free

sounds like it was money well spent.
this a testament from one satisfied customer if there was ever one.

bro, how much did you shell out for your mods?

maybe u should give us your plate number so that we can move over when we see you in the rearview mirror :)

Re: My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

galant1688 said:
Major mod on my 320i sedan at workshop on the entire afternoon:

1) UUC Pulley
2) Obit
3) Changed corner / tail / fender lights from orange to white
4) KNN drop in air filter
5) Servicing - oil, oil filter, air con filter, aftermarket spark plug

Congrates bro!! This is an expensive christmas present for yrself hor?... and mus has be sucks to have paid for your own Christmas present.. :errr: :lol: :thumbsup:

Care to share your damages$$$?

Re: My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

galant1688 said:
VERDICT: Boh Beh Ciao! GO and DO IT, or you will live with regrets.
MOVING FORWARD: Shall continue to monitor the fuel consumption, as workshop claimed that FC will increase by 10%.

Congrats bro. Pls keep us posted e.g. the kind of increase in FC u experience etc.

Thanks for the post galant1688.

After reading your review, I also want to mod like you. But maybe I will do one mod at a time... like dat I can tell each difference one by one. everyone here seems to swear by UUC, so I guess this must be the best mod by cost performance...

JHLim said:
Thanks for the post galant1688.

After reading your review, I also want to mod like you. But maybe I will do one mod at a time... like dat I can tell each difference one by one. everyone here seems to swear by UUC, so I guess this must be the best mod by cost performance...

Bro, the UUC pulley mod is very satisfying. It has resale value too shd u decide to strip and sell later. Mai tu liao. ;)

wah... ok I will do it ! Then I will be one happy dude like santa this weekend.

I think this wilman guy (sorry forgot his name) has it or shall I go direct to BVO or J4C? I think price wise not much difference after install cost right? Hmm... wonder if they are open today or not.,..

JHLim said:
wah... ok I will do it ! Then I will be one happy dude like santa this weekend.

I think this wilman guy (sorry forgot his name) has it or shall I go direct to BVO or J4C? I think price wise not much difference after install cost right? Hmm... wonder if they are open today or not.,..

Price-wise, all the shops shd be similar. For e39, more labour required. All in, shd not be more than $440. U may wanna call before hand to check on stock and whether they are open today.

I've got 2 more sets (just arrived) of the GENIII UUC pulleykit in Stealth Black!

Let me know who wants them yah!!

1101224259859.JPG

Wilson

wilman2772 said:
I've got 2 more sets (just arrived) of the GENIII UUC pulleykit in Stealth Black!

1101224259859.JPG

Wilson
Bro, u given kenny his sets yet?

wilman2772 said:

1101224259859.JPG

Wilson
btw any luck wif the grills? let me know.

KNN..#%$#% Valvetronic cannot install! &%*(^%.....

Wah lau eh, I gave Kenny his 3 sets last month liao.....

He needs anymore?? Go check yah!!

2nite U 'ON' boh?? Can escape or not?

'Clan Master'

SL2 said:
KNN..#%$#% Valvetronic cannot install! &%*(^%.....

Na na ni bu bu...... :dance: too bad....... :lol:

'The Great White'

yoz bros,

Merry X'mas!! :wavey:

I read with interest on the mod and increase in power...i also want leh...\but i would like to know more esp about Obit....

where can i find more information on this mod pdt? :thinking:

thanks y'all :thumbsup:

redas said:
yoz bros,

Merry X'mas!! :wavey:

I read with interest on the mod and increase in power...i also want leh...\but i would like to know more esp about Obit....

where can i find more information on this mod pdt? :thinking:

thanks y'all :thumbsup:

Wat's your ride?

Merri X'mas too!

'The Great White'

ho seh lah.....cum sia bros....btw i am driving a fully stock E46 1.9 or non-valvetronic so if the 2 litre no power liao mine worst right :verysad:

so need mor power for a better more saisfying right...

thanks man :dance:

wilman2772 said:

Wah lau eh, I gave Kenny his 3 sets last month liao.....

He needs anymore?? Go check yah!!

2nite U 'ON' boh?? Can escape or not?

'Clan Master'
sorry ot abit - believe it or not, oc went to buy tix for kungfu! movie starts at 10 pm. wil call n join u after. let me know if you can get the grills, keep thinking about it :drool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back