My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

hi yendor i cannot post my performance yet...cause ..CAUSE!!!! waiting for my Gruppe M coming err.....8days time? :dan :dance: hor wilson...heehee (very excited) :inlove:

Aiyah.... very long time to wait leh...

r300emy said:
hi yendor i cannot post my performance yet...cause ..CAUSE!!!! waiting for my Gruppe M coming err.....8days time? :dan :dance: hor wilson...heehee (very excited) :inlove:

Knn..how come your gruppeM come so fast ah?? Wah! You so fast overtake me in the performance mod liao.. :furious: :furious: :furious:

Re: OBIT and UUC Pulley

Silversurfer said:
Hi guys,

After reading this post, I have booked an appt for tomorrow to install both on my E39M54! :dance:

Provide field report like others after installation ok? Thks.

Obit and UCC Pulley

Field report...hhhmmmm... sounds very much like the other very popular forum that Singaporean males like to visit! :lol:

Re: Obit and UCC Pulley

Silversurfer said:
Field report...hhhmmmm... sounds very much like the other very popular forum that Singaporean males like to visit! :lol:

We dun waste time visitin those "adult" forums anymore.. those were in the army days... we gather together ourselves and get down to the field instead, we share our FR on the field :shoot: :laughing:

do share your FR on yr installation or else I scratch yr car on the next meetup :lol: :lol:

Sorry ! OT a bit :)

Hi ! Daniel.

Recently, I bought the BMW Car magazine that come with 2005 calendar.
In their July 05 picture is a Silver 745i with Full ACS Bodykit just like your car. Guess what ! The car rims is ACS Type II (19" or 20"). Damn Chio lah :inlove:

Now I know why you are looking for these Rims ;) Hope you can find your dream rims :thumbsup:

Remember to share with me your Air-con problem issue after you have collected your car :)

See you around !
Ben :)

BMWSILVER said:
Sorry ! OT a bit :)

Hi ! Daniel.

Recently, I bought the BMW Car magazine that come with 2005 calendar.
In their July 05 picture is a Silver 745i with Full ACS Bodykit just like your car. Guess what ! The car rims is ACS Type II (19" or 20"). Damn Chio lah :inlove:

Now I know why you are looking for these Rims ;) Hope you can find your dream rims :thumbsup:

Remember to share with me your Air-con problem issue after you have collected your car :)

See you around !
Ben :)

Bro, chio hor AC rims on a 7... actually my heart is with Breyton Spirit but if I opt for Breyton, sure kana %$#@$ by TripleM jack... He has been advicing me that Breyton rims freakin heavy.. :verysad: :laughing:

2moro I collect my car... shall keep you posted dated on the aircon smell.. :thumbsup:

I have not been participating in the bmw.sg forum for so long and now the members are more hiong n chiong than I recall hahah. So when is the next Field mission Mr Hymics? You want to move to Tanjong Rhu area?

Silversurfer said:
I have not been participating in the bmw.sg forum for so long and now the members are more hiong n chiong than I recall hahah. So when is the next Field mission Mr Hymics? You want to move to Tanjong Rhu area?

yah... Hiong and cheong in modding our ride.. :lol:

and field mission, I already turn vegetarian last week... :cloud9:

I luv to move to Tanjong Rhu..! can walk to meet up.. :hmmidont: :lol:

Hi ! Bros Daniel.

Give your maid a break :errr: If you buy Breyton Spirit your maid will wash the rims like mad. Four rims will take at least 30 min to 45 min :uhhh:

But both ACS and Breyton Spirit will look good on your Chio 7 Series :)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I believed you have seen the Autovox posting regarding E46 Cab with Breyton Spirit !

Call them for a quote :)

Wah..u guys got field mission wan ah..

Even doctor oso recommend mod..bo pian liao la..been driving these 2 weeks, a bit itchy about the low end torque oso..some more galant1688 come out this type of review..*sweat*

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Group buy? How many bros interested?

All patronise one shop then cheep cheep? hahaahahaaha

geoff

i waiting for my GruppeM then get my dyno....aiya u go after Obit ...then i know without GruppeM wats the dyno mah.... :shoot: :hmmidont: haha.... then i go dyno with GRuppeM show u the diff lor haha cheers bro!!!

r300emy said:
geoff

i waiting for my GruppeM then get my dyno....aiya u go after Obit ...then i know without GruppeM wats the dyno mah.... :shoot: :hmmidont: haha.... then i go dyno with GRuppeM show u the diff lor haha cheers bro!!!

wah... u sound very happy after obit ler. ;) now, whats next ? :lol:

Ok! FR after OBIT for 2 weeks on 320i.

- FC defintely gone lower. Really surprised!! Maybe because I do not need to fully depress the pedal anymore.
- Ride is smoother and quieter. No more roaring sound effect (happens from stationary to acclerate)
- low torque throttle respond immediate
- mid/high torque also improves. Gear change at 6500 RPM. Ha Ha Ha

VERDICT: GO FOR IT!!! NO REGRETS!!! UNLESS YOU KIASU... WAIT UNTIL 1/3 OF THE BMW POPULATION HAVE OBIT THEN YOU DECIDE TO OBIT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back