My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Re: My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Kaiser;447430 said:
bro your e90 SIBEI SUI! i just kenna the mod virus 1 month ago, initially a few cheap mods here and there (spark plugs, ignition, air filter etc) then now suddenly dont know why cannot stop liao. looking at bodykit and exhaust next...

love the quad pipe look as well... how much did u have to pay for the exhaust tips on the right side?

One month ago :ehhh: ?? This is just the beginning bro...kekeke..

Both left and right twin pipes came with the exhaust job as a whole set. I've kept the original Supersprint tips with me.

Cheers.

Bro .....Sibey Sibey Swee ! Congrats on your new mods , cant wait to see it in person...lets have a meet up leh over kopi ....Lets do it the week after this cos i be going to hk to work for a week.....

steven32;447451 said:
Bro .....Sibey Sibey Swee ! Congrats on your new mods , cant wait to see it in person...lets have a meet up leh over kopi ....Lets do it the week after this cos i be going to hk to work for a week.....

Hey Steven... No problem, let's jio a few more guys for kopi session. Have not seen you guys for quite some time liao. Let me know when you're available ya. Heard you switched from Sebring quad to something louder hor :thinking:

318 NewBoy;447440 said:
One month ago :ehhh: ?? This is just the beginning bro...kekeke..

Both left and right twin pipes came with the exhaust job as a whole set. I've kept the original Supersprint tips with me.

Cheers.

oh... that's a quad exhaust i c... i thought u just attached dummy exhaust tips on the right to give it the quad look =P

yeah just starting to realize how infectious this mod virus is... even worse than h1n1. started off innocently enough, wondering what i can do to improve my first ride. the moment i started reading posts on the forums, there was no turning back...

Bro,

How did you managed to post your pics huh? Got problem posting mine leh. My file may be too big; abt 2.2 MB each.

How huh?

Kim

btw bro, where to get the bmw.sg decal? heard that stick liao +50 horsepower

It was from a Group order organized by Azrielsc aka Sam. Not sure if he still has it, you may check with him. Yes, stick liao +50 hp, ...kekeke.

Congrates on your new mod - Sebring...:woottt: Twin or Quad ??

Cheers.

thanks! i got twins... don't wanna lose too much on low end on my 4 potter. figured if i really wanna get the quad look, i'll probably fit dummy tips on the right haha.

Bro 318, been reading your post and yr pic of your ride, oni one word "SWEE"..... of cos all your mods aso "SWEE"........

coolman;450432 said:
Bro 318, been reading your post and yr pic of your ride, oni one word "SWEE"..... of cos all your mods aso "SWEE"........

Kam siah bro.. thanks for the kind words. Notice that you've been all out to source for mods on your Newborn, .. that's the darkside of this forum once you joined. But no regret... So what will you have in your mod list ?

Cheers

318 NewBoy;450464 said:
Kam siah bro.. thanks for the kind words. Notice that you've been all out to source for mods on your Newborn, .. that's the darkside of this forum once you joined. But no regret... So what will you have in your mod list ?

Cheers

bro u sure that one is me? I sourcing very discreetly leh, like that u aso know....:thumbsup:

Actually every forum u join also same not oni this forum has a darkside..... haha. Just like my previous forum also kenna poison till mad. But tis time cant do so much mod liao, my CO is complaining:shoot: :shoot:

I just looking around for the following:

1) A nice "outfit" - aka bodykit
2) A nice pair of "shoes" - aka rims
3) ECU reflash or velocity
4) Exhaust
5) some minor exterior touch up

any recommendations? :sneaky: :sneaky:

coolman;450476 said:
bro u sure that one is me? I sourcing very discreetly leh, like that u aso know....:thumbsup:

Actually every forum u join also same not oni this forum has a darkside..... haha. Just like my previous forum also kenna poison till mad. But tis time cant do so much mod liao, my CO is complaining:shoot: :shoot:

I just looking around for the following:

1) A nice "outfit" - aka bodykit
2) A nice pair of "shoes" - aka rims
3) ECU reflash or velocity
4) Exhaust
5) some minor exterior touch up

any recommendations? :sneaky: :sneaky:

i think the trouble with pple on this forums is too many recommendations liao!! btw ecu reflash and velocity is totally 2 different things... if u ask me i think reflash is much more value for money, but do it only after all the other hardware mods. i am still not convinced by velocity leh... but that's just me.

318 NewBoy;449267 said:
It was from a Group order organized by Azrielsc aka Sam. Not sure if he still has it, you may check with him. Yes, stick liao +50 hp, ...kekeke.

Congrates on your new mod - Sebring...:woottt: Twin or Quad ??

Cheers.

thanks for the lobang 318newboy, got my +50hp e90 stickers liao!! very nice addition, not too beng/flashy, and yet sets your car apart from all the many stock BMWs along the roads =P

Hi bro,

Very nice and clean ride u have there. SWEE!!!

Care to share where have u done ur front splitter from and how much it cost with spray and installtion? Thks..

Kaiser;450609 said:
thanks for the lobang 318newboy, got my +50hp e90 stickers liao!! very nice addition, not too beng/flashy, and yet sets your car apart from all the many stock BMWs along the roads =P

bro where u got the sticker? i also want leh.... i pm ryan but no reply from him, think he busy....

Kaiser;450608 said:
i think the trouble with pple on this forums is too many recommendations liao!! btw ecu reflash and velocity is totally 2 different things... if u ask me i think reflash is much more value for money, but do it only after all the other hardware mods. i am still not convinced by velocity leh... but that's just me.

bro agreed with u, oredi asked KIM to wait for me for ecu reflash, so that we can do a GB on that.... ha ha

coolman;450755 said:
bro agreed with u, oredi asked KIM to wait for me for ecu reflash, so that we can do a GB on that.... ha ha

Walao, you fast man, start to rally for GB liao. Muahahahaha

Btw, any idea if the decal suitable for E60 or not

Cheers

318 NewBoy;447484 said:
Hey Steven... No problem, let's jio a few more guys for kopi session. Have not seen you guys for quite some time liao. Let me know when you're available ya. Heard you switched from Sebring quad to something louder hor :thinking:

i took out the resonator lah ...still the same sebring qauds ....may be meeting coolman tis weekend leh...come join us ...lets poison coolman more hahha..once he call me i let you know where we meet :D

steven32;450782 said:
i took out the resonator lah ...still the same sebring qauds ....may be meeting coolman tis weekend leh...come join us ...lets poison coolman more hahha..once he call me i let you know where we meet :D

bro dont like that leh, i cant resist temptation hor so better dont poison me so much.....:stop!: :stop!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kaiser;450609 said:

Glad you got the sticker, bro. Now can zoom zoom on the road liao... +50hp..:D But must behave hor, coz it also tells everyone on the road where you're from - BMW-SG...kekeke..

Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back