My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Re: My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Bernie66;450630 said:
Hi bro,

Very nice and clean ride u have there. SWEE!!!

Care to share where have u done ur front splitter from and how much it cost with spray and installtion? Thks..

Thanks bro. I got the front splitter from BVO, but I'm not sure if stock is still available. Alternatively you may give SSZONE aka steven (BIMSHOP) a buzz, he should have it. You may get it spray-painted from Yew Lip, look for Angie.

Cheers.

steven32;450782 said:
i took out the resonator lah ...still the same sebring qauds ....may be meeting coolman tis weekend leh...come join us ...lets poison coolman more hahha..once he call me i let you know where we meet :D

Ahhh, I want to listen listen leh bro. Heard makimaki's resonator-deleted Remus liao, very impressive. Now you two really bloody poisonous :biggun: ...hmmm... must listen to Sebring now before I move my next step... jialat..kena poison lagi...

Let's ON for kopi leh this weekend (Sunday ?), let me call other bros too... Makimaki still owe me kopi.. and let's poison Coolman jialat jialat together...kekeke..:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

coolman;450787 said:
bro dont like that leh, i cant resist temptation hor so better dont poison me so much.....:stop!: :stop!:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eh eh bro, I think you're trying to spread the poison to us too leh.. simi GB on ECU reflash..Walao, sibei tok..:D

318 NewBoy;450810 said:
Ahhh, I want to listen listen leh bro. Heard makimaki's resonator-deleted Remus liao, very impressive. Now you two really bloody poisonous :biggun: ...hmmm... must listen to Sebring now before I move my next step... jialat..kena poison lagi...

Let's ON for kopi leh this weekend (Sunday ?), let me call other bros too... Makimaki still owe me kopi.. and let's poison Coolman jialat jialat together...kekeke..:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

sunday onz ..lets make it 1pm to 3pm swee bo ? the red house at tanjong pagar that cafe is ideal place ....onz ?

steven32;450816 said:
sunday onz ..lets make it 1pm to 3pm swee bo ? the red house at tanjong pagar that cafe is ideal place ....onz ?

Yeah, that's the place I like.. ONZ :woottt: Calling other bros too ??

318 NewBoy;450814 said:
Eh eh bro, I think you're trying to spread the poison to us too leh.. simi GB on ECU reflash..Walao, sibei tok..:D

woh lau bro me how to spread, oni 1 idea to KIM.... but all your rides are swee swee with so many poison stuff, see liao sure jialut jialut..... so u keen bo, ECU reflash :D :D :D

steven32;450816 said:

Ok bro steven and 318, c u guys on Sun..... so i can hear your exhaust and see all the poison stuff :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Just saw your thread 318newboy, swee swee ride, even more mods done compared to your previous ride.
Looking forward to seeing your ride again soon!

318 NewBoy;450820 said:
Yeah, that's the place I like.. ONZ :woottt: Calling other bros too ??

post on the events and meeting bro .....i forgot wat is the cafe name ...

still gei gei.....quick lah, show em your new mod last nite....haha :biggun:

318 NewBoy;450804 said:
Thanks bro. I got the front splitter from BVO, but I'm not sure if stock is still available. Alternatively you may give SSZONE aka steven (BIMSHOP) a buzz, he should have it. You may get it spray-painted from Yew Lip, look for Angie.

Cheers.

KH,

Finally got to see your quad exhaust. Nice ride bro ... very tastefully done up! :thumbsup:

What's next man?

C3P0;450837 said:
Just saw your thread 318newboy, swee swee ride, even more mods done compared to your previous ride.
Looking forward to seeing your ride again soon!

Thanks Robot. Same same lah, backside itch then mod this mod that loh, kekeke.. Wanna join us this Sunday? Can intro me the mei mei in your avatar too ? :drool:

318 NewBoy;450977 said:
Thanks Robot. Same same lah, backside itch then mod this mod that loh, kekeke.. Wanna join us this Sunday? Can intro me the mei mei in your avatar too ? :drool:
ha ha, I understand. When the itch comes, it can only be cured by modding.

Aiya, if Saturday I can. Sunday I'm stuck at home doing baby sitting....

btw, which mei mei you talking about? Let me know, a few here for you to choose
AdSense Tweets :p

318 NewBoy;450977 said:

Bro got mei mei i aso want, can or not.....:inlove: :inlove:

我爱台妹, 台妹爱我, 其实侯佩晨也不算甚么 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sszone;450860 said:
still gei gei.....quick lah, show em your new mod last nite....haha :biggun:

Excuse me? What gei gei ah? hehe...

Really appreciate your favor bro, thanks a million. Cheers..

Good stuff and keep up the spirits

EMF;450918 said:
KH,

Finally got to see your quad exhaust. Nice ride bro ... very tastefully done up! :thumbsup:

What's next man?

Hello Eddy.. how're you doing bro? Joins us this Sunday?

What's next ah ???.. cannot liao, now pok kai liao leh :roll: ...

TripleM;450988 said:
Good stuff and keep up the spirits

Thanks, bro :D .

318 NewBoy;450993 said:
Hello Eddy.. how're you doing bro? Joins us this Sunday?

What's next ah ???.. cannot liao, now pok kai liao leh :roll: ...
Some matching Brembo for the rear.

Hey bro, you just brought up the stuff I try not to even think about at the moment (though that's my dream to have a complete set). Really have to save up for that...

Got any good lobang for that? (sh*t !! subconciously ask this question again....)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back