My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Re: My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Good idea... Will do one soon.. swee bo?[/QUOTE]

you sure you no need to fetch VIP?

With the kind help of Bro Steven aka sszone, finally have completed the make-over of my boy's front look by adding on the matt black front grille.... Kam siah bro..

3738959761_b69753c132_b.jpg

Some simple shoots with my handphone camera :D

3739751546_a658cff052_b.jpg

3738957481_43169811af_b.jpg

3739750182_5393637ea9_b.jpg

That's all for now....And was just told by Roger aka vibe9292, my long-awaited part has finally arrived today (almost 3 months of lead time..). Can't wait till this Sat for the installation :woottt: Jialat... tio tok too chim liao :shakehea: ...

Damm jolly good ride you've got decked out mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....so what's the long-awaited part that's coming in?

Gotta check out your Supersprint exhaust really soon......to be arranged yeah.

wah wait 3 months? what's that long awaited part siah...

matt black grill looks great on ur car! i was thinking about it initially but my car's white, might end up looking like panda... probably gonna stay chrome lah...

jnoelq;454690 said:
Damm jolly good ride you've got decked out mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .....so what's the long-awaited part that's coming in?

Gotta check out your Supersprint exhaust really soon......to be arranged yeah.

It's an aesthetic part that complements my boy's rear look...kekeke :p

Anytime when u are ready, just let me know bro. Cheers...

Kaiser;454735 said:
wah wait 3 months? what's that long awaited part siah...

matt black grill looks great on ur car! i was thinking about it initially but my car's white, might end up looking like panda... probably gonna stay chrome lah...

IMHO, you're absolutely wrong liao bro... If you search around in this forum, many cars that intalled matt black kidney grille are in fact white cars - coz it really brings out the contrast effect :thumbsup: .

White car has the best aesthetic effect by installing black grilles - MAKIMAKI say one.....

A few chio white cars with matt black grilles have been posted in SSZONE's selling thread and his BIMSHOP's website too.....

Mai Tu Liao... a "must have" for white cars :woottt: ...

Sibey chio babe you got there .....Illuminated doorsills aimai ?? me broke leow , recently into arowana ..have to give up mod atm ..hahahha

steven32;454763 said:
Sibey chio babe you got there .....Illuminated doorsills aimai ?? me broke leow , recently into arowana ..have to give up mod atm ..hahahha

Ai MOD "Arowana" Mai ? Heard will tio 4D and toto one...........makimaki says one

Red or Gold one bro?

318 NewBoy;454766 said:
Ai MOD "Arowana" Mai ? Heard will tio 4D and toto one...........makimaki says one

Red or Gold one bro?

Fish tank oso can MOD hor ? :lol2: :lol2: any idea ? AM getting a Red aro ...

Bro Khim Hui, nice front grill.... I was thinking abt putting it as well but think FL e90 dont hv....sigh....

When u are done with your new project, pls meetup and like to see what's this new stuff that let u wait for 3 months.....

318 NewBoy;454761 said:
IMHO, you're absolutely wrong liao bro... If you search around in this forum, many cars that intalled matt black kidney grille are in fact white cars - coz it really brings out the contrast effect :thumbsup: .

White car has the best aesthetic effect by installing black grilles - MAKIMAKI say one.....

A few chio white cars with matt black grilles have been posted in SSZONE's selling thread and his BIMSHOP's website too.....

Mai Tu Liao... a "must have" for white cars :woottt: ...

basket... kenna poison somemore... ok lah, havent seen any face to face yet... hopefully this weekend can check it out. if i like, then MAI TU LIAO...

what else can complement ur rear looks siah... rear boot lid spoiler?

Kaiser;454835 said:
basket... kenna poison somemore... ok lah, havent seen any face to face yet... hopefully this weekend can check it out. if i like, then MAI TU LIAO...

318 Newboy is right - matt black kidney grilles is a 'must-have' for Alpine White rides. They bring out the contrast better than the stock silver ones. They look good on 318's Montego Blue as well!

Some say that they look chio on Black rides as well but the effect is not so striking, which I agree. If not I'd slapped them on already.

So. What you waiting for? :woottt:

Kaiser;454835 said:

.......hehehe :sneaky: :sneaky:

Tintin;454841 said:
318 Newboy is right - matt black kidney grilles is a 'must-have' for Alpine White rides. They bring out the contrast better than the stock silver ones. They look good on 318's Montego Blue as well!

Some say that they look chio on Black rides as well but the effect is not so striking, which I agree. If not I'd slapped them on already.

A black ride should have a CF kidney grille, and that's gonna bring out the fierceness of the black :twisted:

coolman;454815 said:
Bro Khim Hui, nice front grill.... I was thinking abt putting it as well but think FL e90 dont hv....sigh....

When u are done with your new project, pls meetup and like to see what's this new stuff that let u wait for 3 months.....

Bro, aftermarket one for FL E90 I'm not sure have already or not, but the Bmw Performance front grille by PML (which is also a matt black one for FL E90) sure fit your new ride. Price wise may be also 'swee" :nehnehhh: ..

Mai Tu Liao..:D

318 NewBoy;454886 said:
Bro, aftermarket one for FL E90 I'm not sure have already or not, but the Bmw Performance front grille by PML (which is also a matt black one for FL E90) sure fit your new ride. Price wise may be also 'swee" :nehnehhh: ..

Mai Tu Liao..:D

bro that cost 300plus..... very swee amount hor.....:screwedu: :screwedu:

Tintin;454841 said:

basket... so many trying to poison me... ok lah let's see if i can see any examples on sunday b4 i decide if i want to go for the panda look haha

Kaiser;454905 said:
basket... so many trying to poison me... ok lah let's see if i can see any examples on sunday b4 i decide if i want to go for the panda look haha

Bro to u is a panda look but u know what my OC said..... she dont like BM bcos she feels that it looks like a "pig nose" (no offend to all bro's and sis's). Finding so hard to convince her so that i can fulfill my dream car.....

318 NewBoy;454874 said:
A black ride should have a CF kidney grille, and that's gonna bring out the fierceness of the black :twisted:

Nahhhh ... :thinking: I don't want my car to become orh lu lu

coolman;454912 said:
Bro to u is a panda look but u know what my OC said..... she dont like BM bcos she feels that it looks like a "pig nose" (no offend to all bro's and sis's). Finding so hard to convince her so that i can fulfill my dream car.....

aiyah u convinced her to let u get ur e90 liao mah... what's so hard about convincing her again lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back