My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Re: My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Kaiser;458745 said:
oi steven why u scare away ur own potential customers...

don't let this thread fool u... some of us r only in a very incipient stage of modding. not all that infectious yet!

Bro u shd say some of us, except the thread starter....... ha ha :thumbsup:

coolman;458747 said:
Bro u shd say some of us, except the thread starter....... ha ha :thumbsup:

eh... don't anyhow use the word 'us' leh... word has it that u r a mod monster yourself on your current ride. so far i havent heard of anyone who successfully got cured of the mod virus... so... have fun with your e90!

Kaiser;458751 said:
eh... don't anyhow use the word 'us' leh... word has it that u r a mod monster yourself on your current ride. so far i havent heard of anyone who successfully got cured of the mod virus... so... have fun with your e90!

bro dont like that leh, my current ride is stock very stock.... think yr spy provide u with wrong info..... ha ha.... If i go this Sat, u will notice my ride is reli stock

coolman;458756 said:
bro dont like that leh, my current ride is stock very stock.... think yr spy provide u with wrong info..... ha ha.... If i go this Sat, u will notice my ride is reli stock
cos DE-MOD liao mah! hahah

bmw_newbie;458732 said:
this is not a good thread for a newbie to enter...lion's den

Lai lai lai, AI MOD MAI :thumbsup: ??

JC72;458832 said:
cos DE-MOD liao mah! hahah

+1.....:thumbsup:

See how long he can stay stock on his E90.... Really stock till end of year, I tok.... muahahaha...

318 NewBoy;458964 said:

See how long he can stay stock on his E90.... Really stock till end of year, I tok.... muahahaha...

bro dont any how "tok"... although u oredi got a kid..... we dont want to see a "sisi" 318NewBoy in our next meetup, so for your sake I will make sure i dont keep my ride stock till end of year :D :D :D

coolman;458988 said:
bro dont any how "tok"... although u oredi got a kid..... we dont want to see a "sisi" 318NewBoy in our next meetup, so for your sake I will make sure i dont keep my ride stock till end of year :D :D :D

PERFECT EXCUSE to MOD-MOD-MOD..haha
:bullshit:

coolman;458988 said:

LOL HOSAY LAH... finally see your true colors liao... no more acting virgin!

wait till Khim Hui come infect u lor...haha :lol2:

Kaiser...my Bimshop motto is to mod wisely on a budget...i won't encourage ppl to anyhow spend money to mod although thats good for biz..keke
mod wisely so that your ride will turn out tasteful and yet won't burn a big hole in your pocket mah.

Kaiser;458745 said:
oi steven why u scare away ur own potential customers...

don't let this thread fool u... some of us r only in a very incipient stage of modding. not all that infectious yet!

sszone;459041 said:
wait till Khim Hui come infect u lor...haha :lol2:

Kaiser...my Bimshop motto is to mod wisely on a budget...i won't encourage ppl to anyhow spend money to mod although thats good for biz..keke
mod wisely so that your ride will turn out tasteful and yet won't burn a big hole in your pocket mah.

"mod wisely" is a very very subjective term as i am beginning to understand... because my non car enthusiasts friends are wondering why the heck a few stupid pieces of metal here and there r causing thousands. so in the end it boils down to whatever makes u happy! if the mod gives u the pleasure worth whatever it costs u, then go for it...

318 NewBoy;458964 said:

Montego Blue aeroplane,

Coolman has order his first batch of poison liao, even before his ride arrive. No need to wait for more than 2 days after he receive his ride

coolman;458988 said:

Bro,

Finally, Ai Fly Liao izzit.

Muahahahaha

Kaiser;459018 said:
LOL HOSAY LAH... finally see your true colors liao... no more acting virgin!

bro no need act leh, I m a "V"...... for the day :p :lol: :p :lol:

coolman;459528 said:
bro no need act leh, I m a "V"...... for the day :p :lol: :p :lol:

hahaha...you should say you are .. in the REAR..haha

JC72;459536 said:
hahaha...you should say you are .. in the REAR..haha

woh lau sis that will be the last thing i expect from u leh :naughty: :naughty: ..... Btw how u know ha abt my REAR? :thinking: :thinking:

coolman;459543 said:
woh lau sis that will be the last thing i expect from u leh :naughty: :naughty: ..... Btw how u know ha abt my REAR? :thinking: :thinking:

wei..you all always expose me leh! didnt you know i am actually a guy in disguise? hehe.
regarding your rear, you forgot you said so the other day???:oooops:

:stop!: :OTpolis: :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

Since when my garage has turned into a place of cleavage and rears ha :furious: :shoot: you two gays..

JC BRO - didn't now you like coolman's "V" so much :slaphead:

318 NewBoy;459560 said:
:stop!: :OTpolis: :OTpolis: :OTpolis:

Since when my garage has turned into a place of cleavage and rears ha :furious: :shoot: you two gays..

JC BRO - didn't now you like coolman's "V" so much :slaphead:

KNS..zzzzz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back