My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Re: My Humble Montego Blue E90 Garage

Kaiser;454956 said:
aiyah u convinced her to let u get ur e90 liao mah... what's so hard about convincing her again lol

ha ha bro i try most likely can lah.....;) ;)

wah lau... now i stirred by all the poison liao... matt black or cf grills nicer leh? or stay chrome?? hmm...

Kaiser;455004 said:
wah lau... now i stirred by all the poison liao... matt black or cf grills nicer leh? or stay chrome?? hmm...

bro at least u can hv the luxury to stirred by the poison, for my case the FL version dont even hv matt black, if get from PML will be 300+ sigh......:verysad: :verysad:

Kaiser;455004 said:

Bro, for a white ride..

if you opt for CF grille, then you need to CF your wing mirror, then CF your window pillar, then CF your boot spoiler and roof spoiler, then CF your rear diffuser....

If you opt for matt black grille, then save your costs and don't bother on all those CF stuffs

If you stay chrome, sigh!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hehehe, ...feel the poison :sneaky: ?

bro sometimes just CF a few items also can lah, it will be another type of look as well

318 NewBoy;455020 said:
Bro, for a white ride..

if you opt for CF grille, then you need to CF your wing mirror, then CF your window pillar, then CF your boot spoiler and roof spoiler, then CF your rear diffuser....

If you opt for matt black grille, then save your costs and don't bother on all those CF stuffs

If you stay chrome, sigh!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hehehe, ...feel the poison :sneaky: ?

hmm... ok lah, this weekend see real life sample first. basket the poison already 80% in my veins liao...

BRO WAH LAN EH... 1767 WIN STARTER PRIZE TODAY... basket... too bad i didnt buy. not into gambling and didnt believe in this kind of things... but WTH SO ZUN MEH?

Kaiser;456664 said:
BRO WAH LAN EH... 1767 WIN STARTER PRIZE TODAY... basket... too bad i didnt buy. not into gambling and didnt believe in this kind of things... but WTH SO ZUN MEH?

Hahaha, or else your CF grille + CF front splitter would have been sponsored one liao. Both Keith and me hinted you liao mah, 12-bao nia, bro. Somemore the S'porepools was just a few steps away from your ride only :shakehea:

wah rao eh....i work until shag cannot think properly...buy $1 big also can get $250....haizzzz....too bad never take Kaiser's suggestion seriously just now...
24pah = $18 investment....get back $250 = $232 profit from Singapore Pools leh...haha

sszone;456688 said:
wah rao eh....i work until shag cannot think properly...buy $1 big also can get $250....haizzzz....too bad never take Kaiser's suggestion seriously just now...
24pah = $18 investment....get back $250 = $232 profit from Singapore Pools leh...haha

Ya loh, two cars with vice versa numbers parking in front of S'porepools and yet still don't get the hints... Really ai tooi liao...Tooi Sim Kua..:biggun:

Kaiser, next week we both park at the same spot and walk in to buy the 4D together, OK?

no lah, i think must be the auntie cursing him for taking the carpark lot....so end up never buy the 4D....she was parked rite outside SPools eyeing the same lot....thats the only logical explanation mah....hahaha

My car is white and my kidney grills are CF. :) its nice. White cars should use matt black or CF.

318 NewBoy;456693 said:
Ya loh, two cars with vice versa numbers parking in front of S'porepools and yet still don't get the hints... Really ai tooi liao...Tooi Sim Kua..:biggun:

Kaiser, next week we both park at the same spot and walk in to buy the 4D together, OK?

i'm not the gambling/4d person leh (cept poker which i have a soft spot for)... but what happened today is really :wtf: when i checked the winning numbers out of curiosity, i really fell out of my chair.

sszone;456701 said:
already fixed CF grilles for Bro Kaiser today lo....haha.....hard to escape the mod poison we feeding him.

yeah! cf grilles really match my white car. was deciding between staying chrome or getting the matt black or cf grilles. chose cf grilles in the end cos i thought it would match my emblem. really no regrets man.

will post pics after fixing on my cf front splitters (just got from bro keithm today)... eh steven bro, can help me fix on? =P i scared my hands buay steady, later scratch my investment...

actually splitters are best left to workshop to do cos need silicon to prevent water from seeping in....u better check with keith what was his last setup? 3m tape and silicon or involves drilling?

keith was using 3m tape on his last set of splitters (not the ones that he sold me). can i confirm that i would need to silicon it? (sianz, means driving around in masking tape for 8 hours like bro kh)

sszone;458739 said:
beware....mod virus very infectious...haha

oi steven why u scare away ur own potential customers...

don't let this thread fool u... some of us r only in a very incipient stage of modding. not all that infectious yet!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back