My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Yeah...so proud of being an E92 owner...someone to set the standard high high...btw...sell me your F10 CF mirror cover can...hehe.

Nice mirror! Nice compo and another level of car photography!!

I managed to find a set of 17" Z4 rims.
Felt so much lighter than my original 16".
I think good enough for me. Hehe.

jseah_70;640093 said:
Yeah...so proud of being an E92 owner...someone to set the standard high high...btw...sell me your F10 CF mirror cover can...hehe.

Thanks bro...will trade the CF caps with Mentos ya...hehehe...serious you want? Will reserve for you once taken out from the old mirror...

xman;640097 said:
Nice mirror! Nice compo and another level of car photography!!

Thanks bro...will wait for more photos of your ride throughout your modding journey ya...

lazyfroggee;640106 said:
That's a superb and beautiful set of M3 mirrors you have!!!

Thanks bro...

lazyfroggee;640104 said:

Cool...at the end of the day, as long as you are happy...that's what matters...unfortunately, now happy...tomorrow 18" will look nicer...the day after 19" will look even nicer...haiz....never finish...hehehe...

gr8golf88;640119 said:
Thanks bro...will wait for more photos of your ride throughout your modding journey ya...

Thanks bro...

Cool...at the end of the day, as long as you are happy...that's what matters...unfortunately, now happy...tomorrow 18" will look nicer...the day after 19" will look even nicer...haiz....never finish...hehehe...

Ya man. We never seem to be satisfied. Wahahaha.

gr8golf88;640119 said:

so long off-set must be right...................17ins also can..............swee

cheers

lazyfroggee;640104 said:

The one that looks like turbines ?

very beautiful ride... I still prefer the DPE over the HRE. It somehow compliments your car better. Also contemplating to get the M mirror as wlel... still undecided and dunno whether it worth that money or not, or should I just get the Eisenmann first. :roll:

snowmanyee;640190 said:
very beautiful ride... I still prefer the DPE over the HRE. It somehow compliments your car better. Also contemplating to get the M mirror as wlel... still undecided and dunno whether it worth that money or not, or should I just get the Eisenmann first. :roll:

Eisenmann first..........

cheers

beauty to eyes = M3 mirror
music to ears = Eisenmann (e-sport may dissapoint you hor)

:D

snowmanyee;640190 said:

ac323;640191 said:
Eisenmann first..........

cheers

wt_know;640228 said:
beauty to eyes = M3 mirror
music to ears = Eisenmann (e-sport may dissapoint you hor)

:D

Yes, M3 wing mirrors are not cheap...try to find a 2nd-hand one. Contact 14m3. He might have another set for sale. Worth every penny. Adding at least 10 bhp. Just from the increase in efficiency of the air flow alone. :goodup:

E-sport sounded like stock on my 320i, but it looked damn good. Also not cheap.

So how? Hehehe.

gr8golf88;640066 said:
Here we go...presenting...the M mirrors. Many thanks to bro 14m3 for hooking me up with the mirrors and performing the install.

_DSC2123.jpg

Just curious, can the wings be folded...its very logical to have folded mirror features in Singapore public parking lot context...

btw, serious about the CF caps ;P

You better prove your 10bhp gain with proper dyno and test condition else you will be called to task by an expert here. Need witness too.

gr8golf88;640263 said:
Yes, M3 wing mirrors are not cheap...try to find a 2nd-hand one. Contact 14m3. He might have another set for sale. Worth every penny. Adding at least 10 bhp. Just from the increase in efficiency of the air flow alone. :goodup:

E-sport sounded like stock on my 320i, but it looked damn good. Also not cheap.

So how? Hehehe.

zorro;640269 said:
You better prove your 10bhp gain with proper dyno and test condition else you will be called to task by an expert here. Need witness too.

Was just waiting for someone to say that.:boxing:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back