My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Wa ha haha, that was your previous car's dyno chart.

C3P0;640892 said:
Muacks....
You shifted office already bro?

Not yet...very very soon...

SC332;640928 said:
Bro, finally you change your side mirror (very swee), but hor,
did you check the offset is correct?

Offset confirmed correct. If not correct, scared that robot might not be able to charge himself via the cigarrete charger point when taking a taxi ride... :laughlik:

Nice mirri reflection with Nikon D3S, can see you are a pro and handsome photographer..hehe

I am poisoned, and tempted to change to M3 Side...

_DSC2134.jpg

xman;642844 said:
Nice mirri reflection with Nikon D3S, can see you are a pro and handsome photographer..hehe

I am poisoned, and tempted to change to M3 Side...

Thanks bro. I wish I am a pro. Still far away I am afraid. Hahaha. The M3 wing mirror is nice, but not cheap. Try to look for a used set. MTL.

gr8golf88;640286 said:
Get your mentos ready for the CF caps. Got your PM. Will SMS you when the caps have been taken out. Should be within a week.

Thanks for the CF covers Bro, Mentos reserved for you as mentioned...please let me know when you're free for coffee, drinks or "other stuff"...*blink* *blink* lets arrange soon, may need to fly off again.

Here's the novice pics of my ride (as promised)...bear with me on angle, view, lighting...etc hor.

/J/

Saw your ride in one of the building in tanjong pagar b2 car park today, very nice modded ride....drool with saliva...:)

SY3;645852 said:
Saw your ride in one of the building in tanjong pagar b2 car park today, very nice modded ride....drool with saliva...:)

Thanks bro. Did you also see an e90 with a very aggressive offset?

gr8golf88;646641 said:
Thank you bro, you are very polite today. I like.

gr8golf88;646641 said:

I did not see it cos I parked near your ride as l was rushing for a meeting. Will be gtg back there soon, will keep my small eyes opened this time...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SY3;646846 said:
I did not see it cos I parked near your ride as l was rushing for a meeting. Will be gtg back there soon, will keep my small eyes opened this time...;)

Look out for the handsome driver of the aggresive offset e90. He is single...and available.

gr8golf88;646847 said:
Look out for the handsome driver of the aggresive offset e90. He is single...and available.
Bro can Kai siow dua lisp Chio bu Bo...:yummie:

Hi gr8golf88, love your rides and the mods you put it in. It just somehow makes it very pretty and distinctly different from other cars on the road.

And after seeing this thread, dunno how to suay my dad to mod his Grey 320i M sport. :p

Oh wells, im still a poly student who has absolutely no cash to afford a Bimmer until i work (in 6 years time....) :( :errrrrrr: .

Just joined this forum since I love bmw for what it is and not just the badge (which alot of people claim). And mods like this thread and others just makes things better. :) :inlove:

BlueSwift;647133 said:
Hi gr8golf88, love your rides and the mods you put it in. It just somehow makes it very pretty and distinctly different from other cars on the road.

And after seeing this thread, dunno how to suay my dad to mod his Grey 320i M sport. :p

Oh wells, im still a poly student who has absolutely no cash to afford a Bimmer until i work (in 6 years time....) :( :errrrrrr: .

Just joined this forum since I love bmw for what it is and not just the badge (which alot of people claim). And mods like this thread and others just makes things better. :) :inlove:

Thanks for the kind words...it's worth waiting for...I waited more than 15 years before getting one...hahaha...

gr8golf88;647482 said:
Thanks for the kind words...it's worth waiting for...I waited more than 15 years before getting one...hahaha...
You are so humble, encouraging and patient, i like. :chinese:

C3P0;647486 said:
You are so humble, encouraging and patient, i like. :chinese:

you have to like him...........your CEO, you know

cheers

Went to put CF stickers on: 1) the BMW roundels on the bonnet and boot; 2) wing mirror. Also changed back the license plate to black. Here are the results...

_DSC3302-Edit.jpg

_DSC3304-2.jpg

_DSC3314.jpg

_DSC3310-2.jpg

_DSC3315.jpg

The one on the mirror very chio! Now these carbon fibre stickers look really real! :D :D

One word: damn swee!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back