My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

Re: My Mod Journey: E90 320i LCI

jseah_70;640265 said:
Just curious, can the wings be folded...its very logical to have folded mirror features in Singapore public parking lot context...

btw, serious about the CF caps ;P

My ride came with a folding function, so it's plug and play . If the stock one doesn't have a folding function, can buy a special module so that the mirrors will fold/unfold when locking/unlocking of the doors.

Get your mentos ready for the CF caps. Got your PM. Will SMS you when the caps have been taken out. Should be within a week.

zorro;640269 said:
You better prove your 10bhp gain with proper dyno and test condition else you will be called to task by an expert here. Need witness too.

rodders;640270 said:
Was just waiting for someone to say that.:boxing:

Me shitting in my pants now. Got no dyno to proof. I hope admin won't delete my mod journey ya.

gr8golf88;640286 said:
My ride came with a folding function, so it's plug and play . If the stock one doesn't have a folding function, can buy a special module so that the mirrors will fold/unfold when locking/unlocking of the doors.

Get your mentos ready for the CF caps. Got your PM. Will SMS you when the caps have been taken out. Should be within a week.

If both having the same mirrors, just swap the entire mirrors set. My 2 cents worth

You better be....and pls save your money on performing dyno test...You should be measuring the improvement in Coeficient of drag in the Wind tunnel Test..:whipper:

gr8golf88;640289 said:
Me shitting in my pants now. Got no dyno to proof. I hope admin won't delete my mod journey ya.

zorro;640294 said:
You better be....and pls save your money on performing dyno test...You should be measuring the improvement in Coeficient of drag in the Wind tunnel Test..:whipper:

Can have witnesses inside the wind tunnel boh? Tell them its a free blow job.:yikess:

Yup most dicks should have low COD provided they are fully erected...so need a girl inside the chamber.

Bro..sorry for OT its all Rodders 's fault...

rodders;640305 said:
Can have witnesses inside the wind tunnel boh? Tell them its a free blow job.:yikess:

Last edited by a moderator:

zorro;640309 said:
Yup most dicks should have low COD provided they are fully erected...so need a girl inside the chamber.

Some dicks are a real pain.

14m3;640293 said:
If both having the same mirrors, just swap the entire mirrors set. My 2 cents worth

I thought replacing caps is easier than removing the whole mirror??

Kris,
Mentos ready...what flavor you want? Hehe...

gr8golf88;640286 said:

hi bro, fantastic looking ride u got there... changed so much since i last read this thread, looks like u got the mod virus bad!

btw, care to share what module u referring to for the folding side mirrors? if got the part # even better, thanks!

Wa boss, swee la ur M3 mirror!

wt_know;640228 said:
beauty to eyes = M3 mirror
music to ears = Eisenmann (e-sport may dissapoint you hor)

:D

Now at boss waiting for my car to come back with eisenmann installed.

Disappoint ? Hmm .. Let me hear the sound and see if it meets my expectations.

Was either eisenmann or ss , but went for eisenmann :p

garbage888;640739 said:
Now at boss waiting for my car to come back with eisenmann installed.

Disappoint ? Hmm .. Let me hear the sound and see if it meets my expectations.

Was either eisenmann or ss , but went for eisenmann :p

Sebring got better sound. But Eisenmann looks better. I have no dyno to proof. Don't sue me.

monochrome;640501 said:
hi bro, fantastic looking ride u got there... changed so much since i last read this thread, looks like u got the mod virus bad!

btw, care to share what module u referring to for the folding side mirrors? if got the part # even better, thanks!

Thanks bro. Last time my E90 didn't have any auto fold function. Got to use muscle power to fold. So, when the wing mirror was changed to the M3 one, Mike at SWC installed a module that allows the wing mirrors to be folded and unfolded when the door is locked or unlocked using the car key remote.

The module was quite cheap. Less than $100.

jseah_70;640322 said:
I thought replacing caps is easier than removing the whole mirror??

Kris,
Mentos ready...what flavor you want? Hehe...

Any flavor can lah. Hehehe. Hopefully next week ya.

gr8golf88;640749 said:
Sebring got better sound. But Eisenmann looks better. I have no dyno to proof. Don't sue me.

Won't sue bro but will ask u to back it up.

Was going to list down my conditions to do an independent test and I have lined up my kid as a witness. Also pre and post test cannot be more than 3 hours. Mine also not Honda hor

:)

garbage888;640756 said:

Was going to list down my conditions to do an independent test and I have lined up my kid as a witness. Also pre and post test cannot be more than 3 hours. Mine also not Honda hor

Conversation looks very familiar ...................:roll:

gr8golf88;640753 said:
Thanks brobot. :cloud9:
Muacks....
You shifted office already bro?

garbage888;640756 said:

Bro are you selling Powerbraclets? I am looking for one :D

Bro, finally you change your side mirror (very swee), but hor,
did you check the offset is correct?

zorro;640294 said:

Me scared of getting sued by zorro. So, decided to do a dyno after upgrading to M3 mirrors to measure the impact to the coefficient of drag.

Managed to get TPL and her Kate Spade fans club to be the witness. Met all the 75 conditions and completed the test within 24 hours. Steady bo? :goodup:

SJR1539TDynoTest.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back