• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 520LCi

Re: New 520LCi

bonsoir;423423 said:
Actually hor,
the new 520, even tho it's a 4 potter...it's tweaked differently, it's 168BHP and not 156bhp like the 320 la....

So bro luboil! enjoy the ride and look forward to seeing u soon, i'm getting my ride this weekend...heehehe:yummie:
It is not 166bhp unless it is N43. N43 is DI engine & not available outside Europe.

Outside Europe, it is N46, which is 156bhp.

is it a myth or truth that 520 engine performs better than 320 engine ?
arent't they are the same engine ? even my SE reckon 520 drives better than 320 despite heavier

davidtch;423463 said:
It is not 166bhp unless it is N43. N43 is DI engine & not available outside Europe.

bonsoir;423423 said:
Actually hor,
the new 520, even tho it's a 4 potter...it's tweaked differently, it's 168BHP and not 156bhp like the 320 la....

So bro luboil! enjoy the ride and look forward to seeing u soon, i'm getting my ride this weekend...heehehe:yummie:

Frankly, I'm going for the comfy level it has for this price range. Actually test drive the 323i along Portsdown Rd and it was simply mind blowing.....but too bad I family man, so settled for the 520i. Feel very comfortable when I sit in it. To me, it's definitely a more worthwhile buy than the C200 and IS250 Luxury version, both of which are priced not much lower than this E60 body!

Will get my ride 1-2 weeks later than u......cya around:)

davidtch;423463 said:

wah liao eh....
let me be happy for once la....why prick my bubble? cheh.... u ar....

anyway, what DI what N43 or N94? donno la...i not so educated and so savvy as you la....hahahha!!!

buay tahan man....(no open mouth no one say u dumb dumb)....hahaha!

Luboil;423488 said:
Frankly, I'm going for the comfy level it has for this price range. Actually test drive the 323i along Portsdown Rd and it was simply mind blowing.....but too bad I family man, so settled for the 520i. Feel very comfortable when I sit in it. To me, it's definitely a more worthwhile buy than the C200 and IS250 Luxury version, both of which are priced not much lower than this E60 body!

Will get my ride 1-2 weeks later than u......cya around:)

Hey bro Luboil,

Yeah! same same, i love the 323 as well. Actually test drove a 325 (2nd hand recently) very shiok but tires noisy....but what u said is correct. I loved the luxury la. Me is family man too...actually went to check out the A4 (could get it as low as 120k) (price also attractive) but then the ride is different la...
but the 520 is really tweaked a little differently leh, cos i test drove the 320 pro and the 520, besides the comfort level...u can feel that it's still a little more juice to it...

be finding out more in a few days....let me know once u get urs, let's meet for kopi/teh tarik soon la....haaa...

Cheers bro! :)

Good feedback. Seems like a lot of you guys opting for 520i over 320i / 323i. I will go to test drive the 520i this weekend :p

enjoy la brudder! welcome to the club....hahaha...(me first time owner hor)....u all don bully me can? hehehe.....(been driving jappy all my life, sigh, now price more affordable that's why buy)....ultimate driving machine...yahoo! :p

bonsoir;423539 said:
enjoy la brudder! welcome to the club....hahaha...(me first time owner hor)....u all don bully me can? hehehe.....(been driving jappy all my life, sigh, now price more affordable that's why buy)....ultimate driving machine...yahoo! :p

me 2 lol

1. Nissan Sunny (bought 2nd hand and drove for 7 years)
2. Nissan VIP (5 years)
3. Honda Civic (current 4+ years)
4. planning to buy BMW :)

bonsoir;423530 said:
wah liao eh....
let me be happy for once la....why prick my bubble? cheh.... u ar....

anyway, what DI what N43 or N94? donno la...i not so educated and so savvy as you la....hahahha!!!

buay tahan man....(no open mouth no one say u dumb dumb)....hahaha!
Not prick ur bubble lah. That is quite a lot of misconception about 2L engine. Basically, there r 2 version of 2L engine:
N46: 156bhp 200NM torque. It is available outside of Europe.
N43: This is a Direct Injection (Fuel injection nozzle is inside combustion chamber) engine. 170bhp 210NM torque. It is available in Europe only.

davidtch;423639 said:
Not prick ur bubble lah. That is quite a lot of misconception about 2L engine. Basically, there r 2 version of 2L engine:
N46: 156bhp 200NM torque. It is available outside of Europe.
N43: This is a Direct Injection (Fuel injection nozzle is inside combustion chamber) engine. 170bhp 210NM torque. It is available in Europe only.

orhhhh....okok...i see isee....
aiyah, but i read from the torque magazine that says otherwise leh...even my SE also say otherwise...that means i kena "con-ned" liao la...hahaha....

:yummie:

ktnpl;423560 said:
me 2 lol

1. Nissan Sunny (bought 2nd hand and drove for 7 years)
2. Nissan VIP (5 years)
3. Honda Civic (current 4+ years)
4. planning to buy BMW :)

wow bro! LOL! me same same....

me lagi best. drove second hand GTI for 6 years. then stopped driving for 2 years back in 2001 cos kena chopped from company and then guai guai support SMRT/TIBS (even to extent i know the bus captains name on my regular route! lol!).
then Toyota Corolla (3 years) also 2nd hand.
then M3 (first NEW car bought 2 years ago.... (not BMW M3, but Mazda 3 hor! LOL!!!)...
then finally saved enough to buy beemer...hehe.....

Welcome to club la! (our sub club inside BMW-sg)...haha....the "middle" classes...hehe (paiseh hor if some of u here elite class one ar....no offense hor)....hehehehhee:yummie:

bonsoir;423668 said:
orhhhh....okok...i see isee....
aiyah, but i read from the torque magazine that says otherwise leh...even my SE also say otherwise...that means i kena "con-ned" liao la...hahaha....

:yummie:
That is what BMW-SG for.

bonsoir;423670 said:
wow bro! LOL! me same same....

me lagi best. drove second hand GTI for 6 years. then stopped driving for 2 years back in 2001 cos kena chopped from company and then guai guai support SMRT/TIBS (even to extent i know the bus captains name on my regular route! lol!).
then Toyota Corolla (3 years) also 2nd hand.
then M3 (first NEW car bought 2 years ago.... (not BMW M3, but Mazda 3 hor! LOL!!!)...
then finally saved enough to buy beemer...hehe.....

Welcome to club la! (our sub club inside BMW-sg)...haha....the "middle" classes...hehe (paiseh hor if some of u here elite class one ar....no offense hor)....hehehehhee:yummie:
My 1st ka, Nissan Sunny, is 2nd hand ka. Drove it close 2 yrs.

Found an used E39 520 in Sgcarmart last yr.

davidtch;423692 said:
My 1st ka, Nissan Sunny, is 2nd hand ka. Drove it close 2 yrs.

Found an used E39 520 in Sgcarmart last yr.

wow...okk, ur E39 is 2.2ltr right? it's a good car...2 of my buddies have them....they zhng until siao! i think spent more on the car than the family man....hahaha....hahah...
anyway, no hard feelings hor....see ya around soon....

Cheerio!:)

Wow, I see some of you have really gone on to buy the E60! I thought after 20+ pages all will just compare prices etc and then radio silence.

Buying a BMW (or any other premium car) is to realise a dream. If having a group buy means trying to "arm twist" the SE to lower to unrealistic prices (I remember someone said sub-100k) or else threaten to go Mercedes or Volvo or Audi, then I think you dun deserve to drive a BMW because you are degrading the brand.

To me, a group buy for a premium car is to maybe get a reasonable discount, and then try to ask for freebies like rim upgrades or window film...not go in and say "I have 20 potential buyers, we want the 520 to be sold to us at 110k or else we go to buy a Mercedes" or something like that.

I am going to be flamed for this but I dun care. I also earn my money and I want to spend it on something I like but I wun stoop down to degrade the brand. Want a cheap car, go buy a Corolla.

MW;423712 said:
Wow, I see some of you have really gone on to buy the E60! I thought after 20+ pages all will just compare prices etc and then radio silence.

Buying a BMW (or any other premium car) is to realise a dream. If having a group buy means trying to "arm twist" the SE to lower to unrealistic prices (I remember someone said sub-100k) or else threaten to go Mercedes or Volvo or Audi, then
I think you dun deserve to drive a BMW because you are degrading the brand.

To me, a group buy for a premium car is to maybe get a reasonable discount, and then try to ask for freebies like rim upgrades or window film...not go in and say "I have 20 potential buyers, we want the 520 to be sold to us at 110k or else we go to buy a Mercedes" or something like that.

I am going to be flamed for this but I dun care.
I also earn my money and I want to spend it on something I like but I wun stoop down to degrade the brand. Want a cheap car, go buy a Corolla

THIS IS THE ONLY POST WORTH READING AFTER 22 PAGES OF NONSENSE HAVE GONE BY!!!!!!

MW;423712 said:

Buying a BMW (or any other premium car) is to realise a dream. If having a group buy means trying to "arm twist" the SE to lower to unrealistic prices (I remember someone said sub-100k) or else threaten to go Mercedes or Volvo or Audi, then I think you dun deserve to drive a BMW because you are degrading the brand.

I am going to be flamed for this but I dun care. I also earn my money and I want to spend it on something I like but I wun stoop down to degrade the brand. Want a cheap car, go buy a Corolla.

hey brudder,
I agree with u....erm...i actually bought the car and THEN i joined BMW-SG...hehee....so i not the talk cock like sing song guy hor.....hahaha...
But i agree no need to arm twist la...people also need to earn a living. But buying a 5 series is a statement la....(not like i've arrived, no way, still learning la)...but it's more of a symbol lor...of liberation i guess! lol!

I don't think there's anything wrong with a group buy but as long as the group buy leader don't "hung" the SE like "you no give us good plice? we go buy mar-cee-lee or AU-LEE"... think that's fine.

As for me? i went in (did snooping around for nearly 5-6 months, spoke to 2 other female SE) and then ended up buying one from a male SE (i always buy from guys cos easier, straight to the point, most female SE's really no discounts one...they damn good!).

I got most things, paid a reasonable price, but no window film cos he already "subsidise" my insurance payment liao, plus 3m car mat...so can't hiam liao. But he will give me good lobang to go make the tinting...

Think that's fair lor...

so kudo's to all brothers who's buying the E60...i collecting me ride either tommorrow or thursday liao...gan cheong man...hahahha!

See u around!

ps: u not tan hua hor? hehehe...or tan hua's colleague? hehe:yummie:

hey brudder,
i also used to drive corolla la...nice car....sip petrol...from Japan not from sawadee land....nice car la....eheheheheh....not cheap last time leh....haha...but anyway, take it easy la......
:p

I drove a Hyundai Getz and got laughed at by many... dun ask me who..

bonsoir;423718 said:
hey brudder,
i also used to drive corolla la...nice car....sip petrol...from Japan not from sawadee land....nice car la....eheheheheh....not cheap last time leh....haha...but anyway, take it easy la......
:p

it is still a car....you have a problem with SAWADEE LAND??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back