New here!!!

Re: New here!!!

milk15;354724 said:
Wrong........... u r the decoy for robot..... u are harmless becoz u r GAY....
hitmee say 1...........:lol2: :lol2:

oh no. i think i'm in trouble. gayvin will come after me already. :furious:

Breyton;354728 said:
Actually I think Robot has everyone fooled.... kay kay tell Yi Ling that it's tomorrow, then if she turns up he will pretend 'oops I made a mistake' but since they are there already, might as well have a solo 'date'..... :sneaky:

Tat's y............. he's also the act blur horsin........... veri dangerous.... :yikess:

wah i didn't expect robot to be sooooo "cheap" hahaha

sigh cannot make it already. :nehnehhh:

milk15;354732 said:
Tat's y............. he's also the act blur horsin........... veri dangerous.... :yikess:

ErRm.. NeVeR MiNd, ToMoRrOw I Go ChAlEt, No ChAnCe FoR sAtAy.. :nehnehhh:

Hahaha poor Robot.... 越抹越黑, 跳进黄河洗不清....

Yi_Ling;354744 said:
ErRm.. NeVeR MiNd, ToMoRrOw I Go ChAlEt, No ChAnCe FoR sAtAy.. :nehnehhh:

Pasir Ris???? Tomorrow i also goin chalet.......... maybe we got common friends... :lol2: :lol2:

milk15;354747 said:
Pasir Ris???? Tomorrow i also goin chalet.......... maybe we got common friends... :lol2: :lol2:

:liar: :bullshit: :lol2: :nehnehhh:

benji ben;354710 said:
eh robot. i think you are really old and rusty already lah. the satay meet-up is next friday. 11th of july lah. tsk tsk tsk.

:lol2: :lol2: :nehnehhh:

milk15;354713 said:
I thought its on 11 Jul ????
You are the oni OLD RUSTY ROBOT here........:nehnehhh:

Oh dear, thanks for telling me. I was still thinking of what crap excuse to tell my sister, so that I can get approval to go satay meetup tomorrow. Heng eh, haven't say anything to her yet....:chinese:

benji ben;354722 said:
robot is still a nice guy lah.
Yiling, you can ignore all the other posts about me - all not true one. Just concentrate on the above sentence by benji ben, it says everything about me.

milk15;354747 said:

Guni, I don't think you have many common friends with Yiling la. There's something called "Age Gap", you know? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

welcome John118. Are you a 1 series owner?

I didn't read what's in the first 9 pages... anyway.. Wellkum Yi_Ling and John 118. Feel free to join us in the meetup and other activities.

John118, seriously you should start your own intro threat...1 seris owner currently are rare species... :))

Announcing the arrival of.......the camel.
Yiling, got to be careful of him....

Hi JawzSG,

Thanks for the invite.

Regards

C3P0;354765 said:
Oh dear, thanks for telling me. I was still thinking of what crap excuse to tell my sister, so that I can get approval to go satay meetup tomorrow. Heng eh, haven't say anything to her yet....:chinese:

Yiling, you can ignore all the other posts about me - all not true one. Just concentrate on the above sentence by benji ben, it says everything about me.

IsIt? HoW nIcE iS tHe NiCe? [/COLOR :confused:

hitmee;355160 said:
hi yi ling

enjoy ur chalet

Hitmee, steady, score point liao. :goodup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vncomtop01