New Owner Of A F10

Re: New Owner Of A F10

Fernando;788358 said:
Hi all... new here... :yummie:

Hi Ferm,

Congrats and welcome onboard...............

cheers

..congrats new owner....:yummie::yummie:..

..:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks thanks.... stressed owner... heard so much about the negative and non relability og F10 gearbox... aw.... is my virgin conti car....

Fernando;788366 said:
Thanks thanks.... stressed owner... heard so much about the negative and non relability og F10 gearbox... aw.... is my virgin conti car....

heard from mycarforum?????????

cheers

..aiya...stress si mi...:D

..be happi....nothing can't be solved....all cars got problems...big or small nia...:yummie::yummie:..

..enjoy yr F10...very hunsum car...2 big to me though..hehe...;)

no... from reviews when i go through sgcarmart...... review till so scary... my god!! mine is a 520i... maybe virgin conti car that why more stress... that why i am here to get to know more about my new rides....

Tahnks Chocs.... maybe should take it easy.... so far so good... i love my rides.... feel so stable.... :dance::dance::dance:

Fernando;788370 said:
no... from reviews when i go through sgcarmart...... review till so scary... my god!! mine is a 520i... maybe virgin conti car that why more stress... that why i am here to get to know more about my new rides....

oh i see.....no worries......

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks............
cheers

Thanks.... just over excited on the new ride i guess.... and read so much reviews on many websites...

Fernando congrats on your new ride! :thumbsup:

F10 is a good ride IMO, enjoy it rather then think about all the horror story you read but dont think its a big car compared to the F01/ 02...tsk tsk...

Mar See Lee and Orh Dee also alot of problems one so its across the board... :silenced::silenced:

You will get to know alot on your new ride, probably can start to find out what to mod liao..MTL

Last edited:

Thanks Zhenlie... Still very newbie to my F10... dunno what to mod....only change to 20" rim so far since i collected my car last week.... love it so far...

Fernando;788381 said:
Thanks Zhenlie... Still very newbie to my F10... dunno what to mod....only change to 20" rim so far since i collected my car last week.... love it so far...

...i knw I knw..but must sell away yr new rims..

..get....Asanti...yummy..:yummie::yummie:.

zhenlie;788377 said:
Fernando congrats on your new ride! :thumbsup:

F10 is a good ride IMO, enjoy it rather then think about all the horror story you read but dont think its a big car compared to the F01/ 02...tsk tsk...

Mar See Lee and Orh Dee also alot of problems one so its across the board... :silenced::silenced:

You will get to know alot on your new ride, probably can start to find out what to mod liao..MTL

..ya lor ya lor...i knw sumone's Mersilly...brand new okie....Pax's electronic seat...die on her passenger...hur hur...Orh Bee Goot...:D...backside itchy...buy lah...

Chocs;788390 said:
..ya lor ya lor...i knw sumone's Mersilly...brand new okie....Pax's electronic seat...die on her passenger...hur hur...Orh Bee Goot...:D...backside itchy...buy lah...

Sure a not????? Really die? bo news on that lei...

Fernando;788381 said:

Firstly, congrats on the new F10. You won't regret it! Great intro to the Conti car family :)

Secondly, bro - you are the man. Did the best mod: slapping 20" rims on CAN NOT GO WRONG! Way to go bro :D

The poison is strong in this one.... Obi wan kenobi say one :)

wobbles;788393 said:
Firstly, congrats on the new F10. You won't regret it! Great intro to the Conti car family :)

Secondly, bro - you are the man. Did the best mod: slapping 20" rims on CAN NOT GO WRONG! Way to go bro :D

The poison is strong in this one.... Obi wan kenobi say one :)

..yan Dao wobbles...:drool::drool:..ho say boh...

..wah......yr car..le more i see...le more i like...2day I sw a 645..swee man...:yummie::yummie:

Chocs;788394 said:
..yan Dao wobbles...:drool::drool:..ho say boh...

..wah......yr car..le more i see...le more i like...2day I sw a 645..swee man...:yummie::yummie:

Pretty Chocs Mei, still buay koon ah? Today, Brobot C3PO passed by and saw my car, but he not bradder enough - never come in to say hello to all of us inside :)

645 is the old 6 series. Not as sexy as your AMG coupe, sweety pie :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back